Author Topic: Gerry Mccann a freemason?  (Read 12634 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Gerry Mccann a freemason?
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2022, 11:56:21 AM »
It was wrote in 1904 or late 1800's - times were different and the paper is american not from the U.k  even if it was said it wpuld not mean life in general as if if no one knew who was a mason how could one from one the same lodge apply to cover up when if ypu were found to have commitred a crime you would be kicked out. Dont take things literally. Their are no secrets in freemasonry. Individuals get told to leave if behaviour outaide or inside is bad. Dont tell an ex mason on how it works.

No evidence then.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Rossb

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2022, 11:58:14 AM »
No evidence then.

So where is the evidence UGLE and gerrys local lodge helped cover up? Who are the participants. Im sorry but in order to understand you need yo be or have been a normal member lol

Offline jassi

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2022, 12:01:29 PM »
So where is the evidence UGLE and gerrys local lodge helped cover up? Who are the participants. Im sorry but in order to understand you need yo be or have been a normal member lol

Is there such a thing ? They all seem highly abnormal to me with their little aprons and secret handshakes.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2022, 12:02:51 PM »
No evidence then.
What evidence would you expect to find that states masons must not break the laws of the land to protect each other?  Is such a clause written in to other similar organisations?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2022, 12:11:12 PM »
Is there such a thing ? They all seem highly abnormal to me with their little aprons and secret handshakes.

There must be rewards involved surely to be able to take it all seriously?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2022, 12:15:13 PM »

If you knew anything about it, its a grip not a handshake

Offline jassi

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2022, 12:16:28 PM »

Opportunities for gaining material wealth at a guess.
Are there any poverty-stricken masons ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2022, 12:32:38 PM »
Of course there are rewards, same with any organisation, otherwise why would they exist at all?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Rossb

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2022, 12:41:59 PM »

People come from all backgrounds, retired, joiners, plumbers, sales, students, police, bank managers. Its no secret to be kept just old material and people to meet up that you usually would not meet depending your job

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2022, 12:49:11 PM »
People come from all backgrounds, retired, joiners, plumbers, sales, students, police, bank managers. Its no secret to be kept just old material and people to meet up that you usually would not meet depending your job

But why?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2022, 01:23:12 PM »
But why?

Helps bring people and communities together, a lot of vharity work done. Helps make ypu a better person. Its no biggy  just a club with no nasty intentions. Would love if someone can just give basics on meetings, when how often  what happens etc. No one can bcos conspiritaorial websites and rumours change peoples perceptions.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2022, 01:57:55 PM »
But why?
mainly to protect the McCanns I believe.  And what a good job they are doing too!  @)(++(*

Offline Rossb

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2022, 01:59:24 PM »

Also what can someone gain financially from it when you pay to go there, poverty stricken masons whats that meant to mean?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2022, 02:01:27 PM »
No, if someone in the lodge falls on hard times the masons go on the rob, hold up a couple of banks, problem sorted.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2022, 04:39:04 PM »
Helps bring people and communities together, a lot of vharity work done. Helps make ypu a better person. Its no biggy  just a club with no nasty intentions. Would love if someone can just give basics on meetings, when how often  what happens etc. No one can bcos conspiritaorial websites and rumours change peoples perceptions.

I see no need for secrecy; it's that which has aroused suspicion imo.
Result = happy posting.