Author Topic: Gerry Mccann a freemason?  (Read 12823 times)

Offline Rossb

Re: Gerry Mccann a freemason?
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2022, 04:59:31 PM »
I see no need for secrecy; it's that which has aroused suspicion imo.

Their is no secrecy of anything, its mysticism to induldge joining

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2022, 06:15:24 PM »
Their is no secrecy of anything, its mysticism to induldge joining

Mysticism? Are there religious beliefs involved?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2022, 01:39:22 AM »
(I feel like I've travelled back in time 10 years to the dizzy heights of Yahoo message boards)

"You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons... and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations."

Ronayne. Handbook of Masonry, page 183

Complete handbook at this link.
https://archive.org/stream/HandbookFreemasonryEdmondRonayne1917/Handbook_Freemasonry-Edmond_Ronayne-1917_djvu.txt

This was precisely why my Father refused to join the Masons.   He would have no part in covering criminals up.

It was his boss, a senior Mason who kept asking him to join.   it would have probably been a good career move to join.   Masons seemed to get the better promotions, but Dad stuck to his principles. 

I seem to remember Faiths Father also sticking to his principles.   8@??)(

Offline Rossb

« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2022, 10:03:17 AM »
Mysticism? Are there religious beliefs involved?

None, its not a religion either. It just role plays things. Although i will say to enter you have to believe in any type of higher power and have no spent convictions. You will find some religious people in their but its more role play than anything. They are normal working people. Secrecy are no secrets just a good laugh

Offline Rossb

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2022, 10:07:29 AM »
This was precisely why my Father refused to join the Masons.   He would have no part in covering criminals up.

It was his boss, a senior Mason who kept asking him to join.   it would have probably been a good career move to join.   Masons seemed to get the better promotions, but Dad stuck to his principles. 

Seniority or degree in the lodge means absolutley nothing on the outside world. If i joined you really think a top ceo of a company would randomly give me a job or a plumbing company in a director position? Realistically you dont give people jobs if anything if companies are compatible then maybe it does happen. But its no different than top level workers who are members of a golf club, government, private schools, oxford, exhibition meetings etc. Ypu get my drift

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2022, 11:56:32 AM »
Seniority or degree in the lodge means absolutley nothing on the outside world. If i joined you really think a top ceo of a company would randomly give me a job or a plumbing company in a director position? Realistically you dont give people jobs if anything if companies are compatible then maybe it does happen. But its no different than top level workers who are members of a golf club, government, private schools, oxford, exhibition meetings etc. Ypu get my drift

I think it would be more subtle than that. A councillor supporting a fellow Mason's contract bid, or a policeman letting a speeding Mason off, for example. Nothing huge or really illegal, but still undermining standards  of fairness and impartiality.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2022, 12:50:21 PM »

He did indeed Sadie.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Rossb

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2022, 02:36:57 PM »
Is there such a thing ? They all seem highly abnormal to me with their little aprons and secret handshakes.
How can you even quote most of all 6 million members are highly abnormal? Is it abnormal to raise money for diseases and charity? Or is it abnormal to blame a cpuple with no concrete evidence about a missing child.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2022, 02:41:38 PM »
I think it would be more subtle than that. A councillor supporting a fellow Mason's contract bid, or a policeman letting a speeding Mason off, for example. Nothing huge or really illegal, but still undermining standards  of fairness and impartiality.

Just as luck would have it being in the same lodge would give a high degree of uncertainty amd so what if they did? What difference is it in a pub, government, golf club etc?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2022, 02:55:49 PM »
So when a policeman stops a speeding car is there a point at which the driver and the policeman shake hands to ascertain whether each other is a mason?  Or does the driver get out of his car and roll up a trouser leg?  I’m not sure how it works, can you explain please?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Rossb

« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2022, 03:02:27 PM »
So when a policeman stops a speeding car is there a point at which the driver and the policeman shake hands to ascertain whether each other is a mason?  Or does the driver get out of his car and roll up a trouser leg?  I’m not sure how it works, can you explain please?

Haha great point, even hers about abnormailty. Raises millions to help people thats abnormal but blame a random couple for death a need to be?!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2022, 03:44:44 PM »
That the parents were given preferential treatment is beyond argument. You simply have to look at the money being expended on OG to other cold case reviews. That this happened because Madeleine’s father was a mason is highly improbable.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2022, 04:06:12 PM »
That the parents were given preferential treatment is beyond argument. You simply have to look at the money being expended on OG to other cold case reviews. That this happened because Madeleine’s father was a mason is highly improbable.
Newsflash!!  Operation Grange isn’t about the parents, it’s about Madeleine McCann, so if you like it’s her getting the preferential treatment, what a disgrace, far better that her disappearance was forgotten about 14 years ago (apart from by the McCann bashers and conspiracy loons of course!)
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2022, 05:20:53 PM »
Newsflash!!  Operation Grange isn’t about the parents, it’s about Madeleine McCann, so if you like it’s her getting the preferential treatment, what a disgrace, far better that her disappearance was forgotten about 14 years ago (apart from by the McCann bashers and conspiracy loons of course!)

I believe in equal treatment for everyone. Every child is precious.

Now if you can point me to just one case where so much time, money and resources has been expended then I’ll concede my point. If not then my point stands.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2022, 05:38:05 PM »
I believe in equal treatment for everyone. Every child is precious.

Now if you can point me to just one case where so much time, money and resources has been expended then I’ll concede my point. If not then my point stands.
My point is that iOperation Grange is about Madeleine not her parents so how does your point stand exactly?  Is your point that all investigations into missing children depend only on the social standing of the parents?