Author Topic: Gerry Mccann a freemason?  (Read 12385 times)

Offline Rossb

Re: Gerry Mccann a freemason?
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2022, 01:31:23 PM »
Not sure what point you’re trying to make to be honest? You were a mason for years…well done. You know what happens within a lodge…me too.

As it would appear that Freemasonry played no part in the case we are discussing I’m not sure why you think that any of the above is relevant.

Yes, i feel that ppl who came up with the idea gm was a mason and had help purely from masons was why why he got away with what he or they supposedly done. So i gave my insigjts

Offline Brietta

« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2022, 03:17:42 PM »
Yes, i feel that ppl who came up with the idea gm was a mason and had help purely from masons was why why he got away with what he or they supposedly done. So i gave my insigjts

When one looks at the nature of the individuals and the hate sites which promulgate the suggestion as a slur directly aimed at Gerry McCann as the target, I think the reasons could never be fathomed.

Incidentally I've never seen Amaral making the claim.

The MI5 alleged "cover-up" https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3393785/goncalo-amaral-madeleine-mccann-mi5-cover-up/

The alleged cremation https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4461526/Detective-claims-Madeleine-McCann-cremated-coffin.html

Amaral's a wee hive of invention and intervention when it comes to conspiracy theories such as 'Brueckner being the perfect patsy but for the fact he isn't dead'.

Yet not a word about Freemasonry.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2022, 03:37:30 PM »
I didn’t have you down as an ant-Semite but I suppose wait long enough and everyone reveals their true selves.
Please don’t be an idiot, you know full well I am the opposite of an anti semite and that my post was deeply ironic, and a reference to your bonkers theory that the McCanns received preferential treatment and also your utter adoration of the anti semite in chief that is Jeremy Corbyn.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2022, 03:39:37 PM »
There has never been any suggestion that VS is an Anti Semite.  Other than from you.
Quite, I would say if there was anyone on this forum supportive of anti semitism it is Faithlilly and her uncritical support of Jeremy Corbyn, a well know anti semite himself.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2022, 03:41:51 PM »
Not sure what point you’re trying to make to be honest? You were a mason for years…well done. You know what happens within a lodge…me too.

As it would appear that Freemasonry played no part in the case we are discussing I’m not sure why you think that any of the above is relevant.
How could you know what happens within a lodge?  You are not a mason and I thought what went in in a lodge was supposed to be secret.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2022, 05:43:45 PM »
Please don’t be an idiot, you know full well I am the opposite of an anti semite and that my post was deeply ironic, and a reference to your bonkers theory that the McCanns received preferential treatment and also your utter adoration of the anti semite in chief that is Jeremy Corbyn.

Deeply ironic but deeply inappropriate.

I notice that while you call my claim, it’s not a theory, bonkers you have yet to post one case of a missing child who has had even near equal amounts of money spent in finding out what happened to them. That’s because there isn’t any, not one.

As to your snide aside….yet again Corbyn was right on so many issues…the need to nationalise the energy sector being but one. Not to worry I’m sure your righteous indignation will keep you warm this winter.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2022, 05:51:28 PM »
Deeply ironic but deeply inappropriate.

I notice that while you call my claim, it’s not a theory, bonkers you have yet to post one case of a missing child who has had even near equal amounts of money spent in finding out what happened to them. That’s because there isn’t any, not one.

As to your snide aside….yet again Corbyn was right on so many issues…the need to nationalise the energy sector being but one. Not to worry I’m sure your righteous indignation will keep you warm this winter.
LOL, the only righteous indignation I see on this thread right now is coming from you - calling me an anti-semite, not to mention your righteous indignation about the McCanns so called “preferential treatment “ and yet you can’t venture one single reason why they would be singled out for such special consideration.  I gave you a few (not serious ones) but still nothing from you to justify your beliefs. 

Why do you think the McCanns received preferential treatment and exactly how much money do you feel should be spent per missing child as a rule?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2022, 05:53:08 PM »
Quite, I would say if there was anyone on this forum supportive of anti semitism it is Faithlilly and her uncritical support of Jeremy Corbyn, a well know anti semite himself.

Have you read the Forde report?

Or for something shorter try this from the politically conservative Spectator.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/is-jeremy-corbyn-really-anti-semitic-

And…oh yes…do stop talking nonsense.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2022, 06:03:11 PM »
LOL, the only righteous indignation I see on this thread right now is coming from you - calling me an anti-semite, not to mention your righteous indignation about the McCanns so called “preferential treatment “ and yet you can’t venture one single reason why they would be singled out for such special consideration.  I gave you a few (not serious ones) but still nothing from you to justify your beliefs. 

Why do you think the McCanns received preferential treatment and exactly how much money do you feel should be spent per missing child as a rule?

One missing child that has had as much money spent on them as Madeleine, that’s all. Just one.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2022, 06:26:14 PM »
One missing child that has had as much money spent on them as Madeleine, that’s all. Just one.
I can’t think of any, so now you tell me why you think the only reason why Madeleine has had all this money spent on her is down to her parents and her parents alone.  Can you venture any plausible explanation?  What makes them above all other parents of missing children so very special? 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2022, 07:08:54 PM »
I can’t think of any, so now you tell me why you think the only reason why Madeleine has had all this money spent on her is down to her parents and her parents alone.  Can you venture any plausible explanation?  What makes them above all other parents of missing children so very special?

I don’t need to venture an explanation….in fact to do so would only be speculation. The point I made at the beginning of this dialogue is that Madeleine’s parents were given more support, especially financially, to find their daughter than any other parents in a similar situation. You appear now to agree with me.

Offline sadie

« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2022, 07:12:08 PM »

The reason is that this is not just about Madeleine, but about a other missing children and a massive global trafficking network that has to be stopped.

When searching the internet for documents and facts in my search for the abductors of Madeleine, I accidentally dug out two documents about the organisations that do this global trafficking/   They are absolutely cosher and will have given SY a massive starting point.

Also after long hours of work over many years they will have a lot of info from me to check out some unbelievably rich and important people.... ubtouchables?   !t is a very delicate situation IMO.

Personally I think that there has to be a major happening before any arrests are made.   I would like to be alive when it happens, but I am doubtful.

The above is all in my opinion only but there are hundreds of pointers that none of you have seen.   I think it will happen, but when?

I am not expecting any replies; there never are when I make a profound posting.

Maybe some abusive replies?   Dunno.   Probably just the freeze out, ignore treatment?   We shall see.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2022, 07:22:37 PM »
I don’t need to venture an explanation….in fact to do so would only be speculation. The point I made at the beginning of this dialogue is that Madeleine’s parents were given more support, especially financially, to find their daughter than any other parents in a similar situation. You appear now to agree with me.
You said the McCanns were given preferential treatment.  I replied that Operation Grange is not about the parents but about the missing child.  The money has not been spent on the parents but on a massive effort to solve a missing person’s enquiry.  What makes you think the expenditure has anything to do with the parents?  The money the Germans are spending on their investigations into CB - is that part of thr McCanns preferential treatment too iyo?  And of course you can’t venture any plausible or logical explanation for why the McCanns would be singled out for all this so called preferential treatment and there is one good reason why you can’t  - there isn’t one is there?  You just can’t admit it.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2022, 07:55:27 PM »
The reason is that this is not just about Madeleine, but about a other missing children and a massive global trafficking network that has to be stopped.

When searching the internet for documents and facts in my search for the abductors of Madeleine, I accidentally dug out two documents about the organisations that do this global trafficking/   They are absolutely cosher and will have given SY a massive starting point.

Also after long hours of work over many years they will have a lot of info from me to check out some unbelievably rich and important people.... ubtouchables?   !t is a very delicate situation IMO.

Personally I think that there has to be a major happening before any arrests are made.   I would like to be alive when it happens, but I am doubtful.

The above is all in my opinion only but there are hundreds of pointers that none of you have seen.   I think it will happen, but when?

I am not expecting any replies; there never are when I make a profound posting.

Maybe some abusive replies?   Dunno.   Probably just the freeze out, ignore treatment?   We shall see.

I think your thoughts about the case are unique Sadie so it's difficult for people to comment. For me, I see no evidence at all to support your views.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2022, 08:00:37 PM »
You said the McCanns were given preferential treatment.  I replied that Operation Grange is not about the parents but about the missing child.  The money has not been spent on the parents but on a massive effort to solve a missing person’s enquiry.  What makes you think the expenditure has anything to do with the parents?  The money the Germans are spending on their investigations into CB - is that part of thr McCanns preferential treatment too iyo?  And of course you can’t venture any plausible or logical explanation for why the McCanns would be singled out for all this so called preferential treatment and there is one good reason why you can’t  - there isn’t one is there?  You just can’t admit it.

You really are flogging a horse that’s not only dead but on it’s way to the glue factory and playing semantics won’t disguise that.

You can’t name one missing child who had has more money spent on their case than Madeleine…are you now saying that her parents efforts to gain funding had nothing to do with the money that was awarded? That just by dint of her being missing Madeleine was given unprecedented support?