Author Topic: Gerry Mccann a freemason?  (Read 12378 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Gerry Mccann a freemason?
« Reply #120 on: August 15, 2022, 10:15:53 PM »
Then why were the McCanns given more resources? Both children are still missing.
That’s the question I keep asking you and which you refuse to answer.  What makes the McCannx so special?  You claim preferential treatment so there must be a reason. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #121 on: August 15, 2022, 10:21:23 PM »
Why do you think I should I do you the courtesy of answering your questions when you refuse to answer mine?  Answer my question and I will answer yours.

Again I really don’t mind if you don’t wish to answer. Perhaps the fact that we both agree on the veracity of my claim is enough for the purposes of this particular discussion.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #122 on: August 15, 2022, 10:26:19 PM »
Explain why not.  Your beef appears to be the disparity in the amount of money spent on criminal investigations involving children, no?

No…missing child…singular.

Besides HLG was a child abuse investigation not an investigation into missing children.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #123 on: August 15, 2022, 10:41:49 PM »
Again I really don’t mind if you don’t wish to answer. Perhaps the fact that we both agree on the veracity of my claim is enough for the purposes of this particular discussion.
I don’t agree that the McCanns received preferential treatment.   Operation Grange is not about them, it’s about their daughter and about investigating her disappearance.  When the investigation was re-opened £14 m wasn’t thrown at it all at once.  But once the investigation established that there were many leads to be followed up then more resources were needed.   Do you think having spent a million or two and establishing loads of new leads they should simply have left it at that because a million or two quid is enough per child?  How much is too much to spend on trying to solve a case in your view?  Should an investigation continue until all avenues have been exhausted or when a pre-determined amount per child has been exhausted?  What’s the betting you don’t answer these questions either?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 10:45:21 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #124 on: August 15, 2022, 10:47:25 PM »
No…missing child…singular.

Besides HLG was a child abuse investigation not an investigation into missing children.
Why should the nature of the crime against the child be relevant wrt to the amount spent trying to solve the case?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #125 on: August 15, 2022, 11:14:13 PM »
More questions for you Faith:

do you think violent and or sexual crimes are investigated by the police soley for the benefit of the victims and their families?

And name one other case anywhere in the world at any time  where the perpetrators of a crime have also been singled out for preferential treatment by having their own crimes re-investigated at their own insistence?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 11:31:33 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #126 on: August 15, 2022, 11:37:42 PM »
I don’t agree that the McCanns received preferential treatment.   Operation Grange is not about them, it’s about their daughter and about investigating her disappearance.  When the investigation was re-opened £14 m wasn’t thrown at it all at once.  But once the investigation established that there were many leads to be followed up then more resources were needed.   Do you think having spent a million or two and establishing loads of new leads they should simply have left it at that because a million or two quid is enough per child?  How much is too much to spend on trying to solve a case in your view?  Should an investigation continue until all avenues have been exhausted or when a pre-determined amount per child has been exhausted?  What’s the betting you don’t answer these questions either?

Absolutely every child should be searched for until the last snippet of information is investigated and discarded but in the real world and with the budget constraints placed on law enforcement agencies this is not feasible and  hard decisions have to be made.

Where is the multi million pound budget set aside to look into the case of Sandy Davidson or Holly Bringan or indeed Daniel Entwistle who went missing only a few short years before Madeleine? Where is their cold case review to see if any new leads have surfaced? Are their parents pleas for some kind of justice for their child any less important than those of the McCanns and if not why have they no police force following leads that may have been missed?

When a child goes missing it is their parents who plead for help and in those pleadings the McCanns were listened to where others weren’t. That is simply a fact. So yes, while  Madeleine was the object of the investigation, the preferential treatment of the parent’s pleas in comparison to many other parents in a similar situation is undeniable.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #127 on: August 15, 2022, 11:41:28 PM »
Why should the nature of the crime against the child be relevant wrt to the amount spent trying to solve the case?

The bigger the investigation the bigger the budget.

Simple really.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #128 on: August 15, 2022, 11:46:40 PM »
More questions for you Faith:

do you think violent and or sexual crimes are investigated by the police soley for the benefit of the victims and their families?

And name one other case anywhere in the world at any time  where the perpetrators of a crime have also been singled out for preferential treatment by having their own crimes re-investigated at their own insistence?

Tell you what VS I’ll leave those rather silly questions unanswered then at least you’ll have a readymade excuse not to answer the next time I ask you an awkward question.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #129 on: August 16, 2022, 12:59:42 AM »

TOPIC, PLEASE?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #130 on: August 16, 2022, 07:35:56 AM »
Absolutely every child should be searched for until the last snippet of information is investigated and discarded but in the real world and with the budget constraints placed on law enforcement agencies this is not feasible and  hard decisions have to be made.

Where is the multi million pound budget set aside to look into the case of Sandy Davidson or Holly Bringan or indeed Daniel Entwistle who went missing only a few short years before Madeleine? Where is their cold case review to see if any new leads have surfaced? Are their parents pleas for some kind of justice for their child any less important than those of the McCanns and if not why have they no police force following leads that may have been missed?

When a child goes missing it is their parents who plead for help and in those pleadings the McCanns were listened to where others weren’t. That is simply a fact. So yes, while  Madeleine was the object of the investigation, the preferential treatment of the parent’s pleas in comparison to many other parents in a similar situation is undeniable.
As I understand it all the cases you mentioned are still open and active so who knows how much money has been spent investigating them over the many years since their disappearances.  You have to remember also that Madeleine disappeared in a foreign country and so costs involved in investigating her disappearance would have been greatly enhanced.  Finally, it is quite obvious to me that it was the massive and relentless media interest in the McCann case that kept the disappearance so prominent in people’s minds and which became part of the zeitgeist and a cultural reference point that played its part  in the decision to review and reinvestigate the case, that coupled with a sense that Madeleine  had been robbed of a proper initial investigation by the Portuguese of course.  These were all exceptional circumstances and as I have said before, if the case was only reopened and millions spent because of the parents unflagging determination to push for it then they have only to be applauded.  Remember how “if it was my kid I’d break down every door in Portugal”?  Well this is the same thing just by different means and still it’s considered outrageous and unfair by people like you. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2022, 07:39:46 AM »
The bigger the investigation the bigger the budget.

Simple really.
No it’s not that simple.  Nearly £100m was spent looking for dead bodies that in all likelihood never existed - just think of all the genuinely missing children such as the ones you mentioned in your previous post that money could have been spent on.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2022, 07:42:44 AM »
Tell you what VS I’ll leave those rather silly questions unanswered then at least you’ll have a readymade excuse not to answer the next time I ask you an awkward question.
Those questions are pertinent to the discussion we are having but fine, until they are answered by you I will feel under no further obligation to answer any more silly questions from you.  Good day to you madam.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #133 on: August 16, 2022, 07:44:45 AM »
TOPIC, PLEASE?
Is Gerry a Freemason?   If not, why did the McCanns get singled out for preferential treatment?  Is it coz they is white, rich, and drop dead gawjus?  That will be it.  IT’S SO UNFAIR!!!!  8()(((@#

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #134 on: August 16, 2022, 09:03:50 AM »
Is Gerry a Freemason?   If not, why did the McCanns get singled out for preferential treatment?  Is it coz they is white, rich, and drop dead gawjus?  That will be it.  IT’S SO UNFAIR!!!!  8()(((@#

Operation Grange was set up following a campaign by the McCanns for a joint, independent and comprehensive review of Madeleine’s case. Perhaps a review by Operation Grange was seen as preferable to a review with input from both countries.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0