Author Topic: Gerry Mccann a freemason?  (Read 12647 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Gerry Mccann a freemason?
« Reply #300 on: August 27, 2022, 09:57:11 AM »
Visit you're local lodge. Have a chat.

I have zero interest in anything that involves joining, apart from a couple of forums. I'm a member of nothing, be it a political party, a religion or whatever.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Rossb

« Reply #301 on: August 27, 2022, 01:30:40 PM »
I have zero interest in anything that involves joining, apart from a couple of forums. I'm a member of nothing, be it a political party, a religion or whatever.

I certainly was not tagging for you to join lol. But to get more of an understanding. Might help you comment with better creed.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #302 on: August 27, 2022, 04:32:44 PM »
I certainly was not tagging for you to join lol. But to get more of an understanding. Might help you comment with better creed.

Well I don't think people join because they're stone masons. I think they join because they think it will benefit them in some way. What else do I need to understand?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #303 on: August 27, 2022, 04:44:33 PM »
Well I don't think people join because they're stone masons. I think they join because they think it will benefit them in some way. What else do I need to understand?

The good they endeavour to do.  But they don't talk about it a lot.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #304 on: August 27, 2022, 05:25:20 PM »
Not even the Tufty Club?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #305 on: September 25, 2022, 12:02:06 AM »
The good they endeavour to do.  But they don't talk about it a lot.
Such as?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Rossb

« Reply #306 on: September 27, 2022, 06:57:28 PM »

Offline The General

« Reply #307 on: September 27, 2022, 07:23:34 PM »
Charity work, helping others.
Ahh, yes, the old 'charidee work'.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #308 on: September 27, 2022, 07:47:55 PM »
Ahh, yes, the old 'charidee work'.

Quite impressive really, although it does derive from the home office.

Offline The General

« Reply #309 on: September 27, 2022, 07:50:16 PM »
Quite impressive really, although it does derive from the home office.
You seem to be speaking from experience, is yer arl gadgee one of those, like, mabeez from the shipyards, like?

Offline Rossb

« Reply #310 on: September 27, 2022, 07:54:44 PM »
You seem to be speaking from experience, is yer arl gadgee one of those, like, mabeez from the shipyards, like?

I was one. Why i started the thread. Good laugh. Its amazing what the police can help you with and what jobs you can land. Why it went secret cos davey icke was onto everyone.

Offline The General

« Reply #311 on: September 27, 2022, 07:57:45 PM »
I was one. Why i started the thread. Good laugh. Its amazing what the police can help you with and what jobs you can land. Why it went secret cos davey icke was onto everyone.
Nowt wrong with a bit of mutual back scratching.
You were one? I thought it was like the Cosa Nostra and nobody left, unless it was in a box?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #312 on: September 27, 2022, 08:08:17 PM »

Oh God, not another load of old rubbish.  My half brother was a grand master somewhere or another but he couldn't have stitched up anyone.  He just wasn't bright enough.  Dear of him.

Offline sadie

« Reply #313 on: September 27, 2022, 11:14:26 PM »

I think some join cos it is quite a posh club and gives them access to even posher people.   A status symbol.   A bit like the Golf Club or the Polo Club.

That isn't true of everybody tho. and I agree with Gunit (a first?) when she says that they join because they think it will benefit them in some way.  Also at a certain age * it is also the done thing to do *, cos their friends are joining.

The Masons were very kind to my daughter when she ran the London Marathan in aid of CLIC (Malcolm Sargeant Cancer fund for Children).   IIRC, they contributed £600 which was a lot of money about 25 years ago.   I thank them for that.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #314 on: September 27, 2022, 11:51:51 PM »
I think some join cos it is quite a posh club and gives them access to even posher people.   A status symbol.   A bit like the Golf Club or the Polo Club.

That isn't true of everybody tho. and I agree with Gunit (a first?) when she says that they join because they think it will benefit them in some way.  Also at a certain age * it is also the done thing to do *, cos their friends are joining.

The Masons were very kind to my daughter when she ran the London Marathan in aid of CLIC (Malcolm Sargeant Cancer fund for Children).   IIRC, they contributed £600 which was a lot of money about 25 years ago.   I thank them for that.

Sadie, it really isn't that important.  It was always apparent in my young life but just a big boys gang.  My Daddy wasn't having it, but my brother eventually did, although God alone knows to what purpose.
I very much doubt that they did any harm.