Author Topic: Gerry Mccann a freemason?  (Read 12386 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Gerry Mccann a freemason?
« Reply #315 on: September 28, 2022, 01:27:08 AM »
Sadie, it really isn't that important.  It was always apparent in my young life but just a big boys gang.  My Daddy wasn't having it, but my brother eventually did, although God alone knows to what purpose.
I very much doubt that they did any harm.

Not at the lower levels anyhow, but am not so sure higher up the pyramid at the Illuminati level

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #316 on: September 28, 2022, 02:05:55 AM »
Not at the lower levels anyhow, but am not so sure higher up the pyramid at the Illuminati level

My brother couldn't illuminate anything, dear of him.  And he was a Grand Master.

Offline barrier

« Reply #317 on: September 28, 2022, 09:32:36 AM »
My brother couldn't illuminate anything, dear of him.  And he was a Grand Master.

My eldest brother could illuminate anything, he was a master piss head.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #318 on: September 28, 2022, 10:08:25 AM »

I thought the Grand Master was the Duke of Kent.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Rossb

« Reply #319 on: September 29, 2022, 04:30:46 PM »
Nowt wrong with a bit of mutual back scratching.
You were one? I thought it was like the Cosa Nostra and nobody left, unless it was in a box?

Nah, it would not. Carpenter gets asked to a 150k Barclays director job. Just unreal benefits.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #320 on: September 30, 2022, 08:22:41 AM »

It is a common misconception that a title at the lodge and the lodge only means anything of value on public life. It means zilch. Its based on something over hu dreds of years ago. Its art in essence not to be taken seriously as if you were in charge of a country. A joiner can be a grand master it just means you head the meetings, a ceo could just join. But am sure that ceo has more influence in public life.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #321 on: September 30, 2022, 08:44:46 AM »
I think some join cos it is quite a posh club and gives them access to even posher people.   A status symbol.   A bit like the Golf Club or the Polo Club.

That isn't true of everybody tho. and I agree with Gunit (a first?) when she says that they join because they think it will benefit them in some way.  Also at a certain age * it is also the done thing to do *, cos their friends are joining.

The Masons were very kind to my daughter when she ran the London Marathan in aid of CLIC (Malcolm Sargeant Cancer fund for Children).   IIRC, they contributed £600 which was a lot of money about 25 years ago.   I thank them for that.

Certainly isnt posh lol. But its good they helped your daughter.
However, i cant see any evidence gerry is a freemason neither anyone of the masons got him off the hook. Peoples imaginations.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #322 on: September 30, 2022, 05:05:13 PM »
I thought the Grand Master was the Duke of Kent.

Then you don't know much about The Free Masions.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #323 on: September 30, 2022, 06:41:44 PM »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #324 on: September 30, 2022, 07:07:48 PM »
I believe Gunit is correct.

https://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/kent/the-duke-of-kent-celebrates-55-years-of-being-a-freemason-113056/

The Free Masons are all nuts.  Been there and done that for most of my life.  Just don't treat me like a fool.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #325 on: October 07, 2022, 03:51:55 PM »
The Free Masons are all nuts.  Been there and done that for most of my life.  Just don't treat me like a fool.

If you don’t want treating like a fool….

The Duke of Kent is the Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England, the Grand Lodge of Scotland and the Grand Lodge of Ireland have their own Grand Masters. Individual Lodges have a Worshipful Master.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #326 on: October 07, 2022, 08:33:47 PM »
If you don’t want treating like a fool….

The Duke of Kent is the Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England, the Grand Lodge of Scotland and the Grand Lodge of Ireland have their own Grand Masters. Individual Lodges have a Worshipful Master.

Could you expand please. But expand on the thread Gerry being a mason and help from brothers