Author Topic: Perceptions of Madeleine's Abduction  (Read 31075 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Perceptions of Madeleine's Abduction
« Reply #600 on: July 05, 2022, 03:17:57 AM »
Tannerman (abductor, if Brueckner) headed towards where one of his vehicles, Jaguar or Westfalia camper, was parked, in the triangular area between Block 6 and the block to the right, say?  Then off to his yellow and white hidey-hole cottage up on the foothills of the Rocha Negra.  Or possibly walked there, although he and his arms would have been mightily tired by then.  Strange way to carry a sleeping child (dead-weight) for a long or even a short distance though, whereas the normal over-the-shoulder position (like Smithman) would be expected if he was a genuine father used to carrying his own three/four-year old.

Joining up with such a vehicle might have been his intention, if Tannerman were Bruckner, but the route he took did not go in that direction as you well know.  Seems to me that a vehicle was meant to drive up to the car park entrance of block 5, but Gerry and Jez and Jane got in the way.   This altered plans and the car driver took fright seeing Jerry that he shot off with the car in a southerly direction.

Just muddying the water again aren't you?   Trying to spread confusion it seems to me.   
Oh dear!   How people can try to confuse with a little girl missing is beyond comprehension to me.   SY will have worked it out anywy.

Offline Myster

« Reply #602 on: July 05, 2022, 06:19:00 AM »
Joining up with such a vehicle might have been his intention, if Tannerman were Bruckner, but the route he took did not go in that direction as you well know.  Seems to me that a vehicle was meant to drive up to the car park entrance of block 5, but Gerry and Jez and Jane got in the way.   This altered plans and the car driver took fright seeing Jerry that he shot off with the car in a southerly direction.

Just muddying the water again aren't you?   Trying to spread confusion it seems to me.   
Oh dear!   How people can try to confuse with a little girl missing is beyond comprehension to me.   SY will have worked it out anywy.
Not muddying the waters at all!!!  They're crystal clear... I consulted my long-lost Uncle Occam and he's in complete agreement.

You mean the BKA have it sorted, whereas OG are well behind.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #603 on: July 05, 2022, 10:15:48 AM »
Not muddying the waters at all!!!  They're crystal clear... I consulted my long-lost Uncle Occam and he's in complete agreement.

What is wrong with Operation Grange still looking for a Missing Child?

Offline sadie

« Reply #604 on: July 05, 2022, 10:29:44 AM »

Ret Sym

Stop being facetious.   I understand why you are trying to muddy the waters, but please play fair.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #605 on: July 05, 2022, 10:48:11 AM »
Joining up with such a vehicle might have been his intention, if Tannerman were Bruckner, but the route he took did not go in that direction as you well know. Seems to me that a vehicle was meant to drive up to the car park entrance of block 5, but Gerry and Jez and Jane got in the way.   This altered plans and the car driver took fright seeing Jerry that he shot off with the car in a southerly direction.

The arrow show Tannerman's route according to Jane, Sadie. He goes towards Murat's house, passing Block 6. It's quite possible that his vehicle was parked at point A.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #606 on: July 05, 2022, 11:02:32 AM »
Ret Sym

Stop being facetious.   I understand why you are trying to muddy the waters, but please play fair.

What does Ret Sym mean?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Myster

« Reply #607 on: July 05, 2022, 05:04:49 PM »
What does Ret Sym mean?
It was a temporary anagram I adopted to avoid the chop when John was cutting out dead wood and giving Holly a prune.

Offline Myster

« Reply #608 on: July 05, 2022, 05:13:18 PM »
The arrow show Tannerman's route according to Jane, Sadie. He goes towards Murat's house, passing Block 6. It's quite possible that his vehicle was parked at point A.
Spot on!   Although it's also poss. he might have parked in a bay further along that road where less likely to be noticed.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #609 on: July 05, 2022, 05:27:03 PM »
It was a temporary anagram I adopted to avoid the chop when John was cutting out dead wood and giving Holly a prune.

I remember now  @)(++(*
Result = happy posting.

Offline Myster

« Reply #610 on: July 05, 2022, 05:49:35 PM »
They'll not be looking for much longer once their funding dries up permanently.  Besides, I'd rather put faith in the progressing BKA investigation than that Crimewatch OG fiasco where we were left wanting about Tannerman.

You're a hopeful idealist Eleanor, whereas as a pessimistic realist, I'm less likely to be as disappointed should future news about MBM turn out worse than expected.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #611 on: July 05, 2022, 06:59:57 PM »
They'll not be looking for much longer once their funding dries up permanently.  Besides, I'd rather put faith in the progressing BKA investigation than that Crimewatch OG fiasco where we were left wanting about Tannerman.

You're a hopeful idealist Eleanor, whereas as a pessimistic realist, I'm less likely to be as disappointed should future news about MBM turn out worse than expected.

Hope ever was my saving grace.

Offline jassi

« Reply #612 on: July 05, 2022, 07:13:18 PM »
  Nothing at all, other than wasted effort.

OG is and has always been  deeply flawed IMO
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 08:08:40 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #613 on: July 05, 2022, 08:15:27 PM »
  Nothing at all, other than wasted effort.

OG is and has always been  deeply flawed IMO

Grange had an almost impossible task.. Investigating a cold case where they were limited to what they could and couldn't look at by the Portuguese.
They did arrange the appeal on German TV.. A brilliant idea.. Leading to the identification of CB as prime suspect
If he is convicted then SY and the McCanns deserve credit for their efforts

Offline barrier

« Reply #614 on: July 05, 2022, 08:34:27 PM »
Grange had an almost impossible task.. Investigating a cold case where they were limited to what they could and couldn't look at by the Portuguese.
They did arrange the appeal on German TV.. A brilliant idea.. Leading to the identification of CB as prime suspect
If he is convicted then SY and the McCanns deserve credit for their efforts

If he's not do they then deserve criticism ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.