Author Topic: Anti facebook groups etc  (Read 14442 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Anti facebook groups etc
« Reply #525 on: August 02, 2022, 09:51:05 AM »
The SOL would have expired on 3rd May 2022. It was, however, interupted by making CB an arguido before that date. The effect of that interuption appears to be extending the SOL to end on 3rd May 2037. 

2. THE EFFECTS OF INTERRUPTION
44. In all the legal systems examined which include this mechanism, interruption of the
limitation period has the effect of stopping the period from running, erasing the
period which has already elapsed prior to the act interrupting the limitation period
and restarting a new limitation period of equal length to the limitation period
provided by law (Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Portugal, Romania
and Spain).
https://curia.europa.eu/jcms/upload/docs/application/pdf/2019-12/ndr-2017-005_synthese_en_neutralisee_finale.pdf

You claimed as a fact I didn't understand.  Do you have a cite that the SOL has been extended in this case.  My understanding is that it hasn't... And that's why CB was made an arguido before expiration...
So.. A cite for your claim the SOL has been extended

Offline Rossb

« Reply #526 on: August 02, 2022, 10:03:23 AM »
Depends on what exactly he was asked .

Oooo, probably how his cell is, if he fitting in comfortably, does he have enough pens to write to people and papers and draw pictures. Those sort pf questions.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #527 on: August 02, 2022, 10:12:14 AM »
Oooo, probably how his cell is, if he fitting in comfortably, does he have enough pens to write to people and papers and draw pictures. Those sort pf questions.

More likely, where were you on May 3rd when you were abducting & murdering Maddie?

He replied no comment & the police have been stumped since.

Say's a lot for the concrete evidence really doesn't it.

I mean, there's the police, sitting there with absolute proof he abducted & murdered Maddie, he doesn't give them any alibi to refute this concrete evidence & yet they're not charging him with abduction & murder any time in the foreseeable future?

Extraordinary.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #528 on: August 02, 2022, 10:23:02 AM »
You claimed as a fact I didn't understand.  Do you have a cite that the SOL has been extended in this case.  My understanding is that it hasn't... And that's why CB was made an arguido before expiration...
So.. A cite for your claim the SOL has been extended

The answer is neither, I think. It didn't expire because it was interrupted before the date of expiration. It wasn't extended either, a new 15 year period began.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #529 on: August 02, 2022, 10:25:16 AM »
The answer is neither, I think. It didn't expire because it was interrupted before the date of expiration. It wasn't extended either, a new 15 year period began.

Maybe they'll press charges before it expires again, but I doubt it.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #530 on: August 02, 2022, 10:25:37 AM »
More likely, where were you on May 3rd when you were abducting & murdering Maddie?

He replied no comment & the police have been stumped since.

Say's a lot for the concrete evidence really doesn't it.

I mean, there's the police, sitting there with absolute proof he abducted & murdered Maddie, he doesn't give them any alibi to refute this concrete evidence & yet they're not charging him with abduction & murder any time in the foreseeable future?

Extraordinary.

All questions were no comments, it would have been an exercise not producing evidence as if he was charged. Their ypu go.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #531 on: August 02, 2022, 10:27:58 AM »
All questions were no comments, it would have been an exercise not producing evidence as if he was charged. Their ypu go.

Didn't get them very far.

Offline jassi

« Reply #532 on: August 02, 2022, 10:35:23 AM »
Didn't get them very far.

Of course not.
As an habitual, if relatively unsuccessful criminal currently serving a prison sentence, why would he wish to assist any police investigation ? I'm sure he's more than happy for them to expend their resources on him.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #533 on: August 02, 2022, 10:41:29 AM »

If Brueckner has an Alibi he would be very stupid not to mention it.  And even more stupid to try and mock one up.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #534 on: August 02, 2022, 10:42:35 AM »
Of course not.
As an habitual, if relatively unsuccessful criminal currently serving a prison sentence, why would he wish to assist any police investigation ? I'm sure he's more than happy for them to expend their resources on him.
If he actually gets away with committing one of the most high profile crimes of the 21st century I would say that he was pretty successful at evading justice. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #535 on: August 02, 2022, 10:42:41 AM »
If Brueckner has an Alibi he would be very stupid not to mention it. And even more stupid to try and mock one up.

Why ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #536 on: August 02, 2022, 10:46:46 AM »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #537 on: August 02, 2022, 10:46:52 AM »
Of course not.

He can write a book while Wolters never writes up a charge sheet.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #538 on: August 02, 2022, 10:49:57 AM »
If he actually gets away with committing one of the most high profile crimes of the 21st century I would say that he was pretty successful at evading justice.

Yeah, it seems more likely he just didn't do it really, when you test the strength of Wolters evidence it doesn't hold much weight.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #539 on: August 02, 2022, 10:56:37 AM »

So in reality having told me I'm wrong you don't have a clue.
It has not been extended as you now realise... CB was made arguido before expiration so they have to charge him before his arguido status expires .
The SOl has expired so as I previously said no one else can be made arguido.