Author Topic: Anti facebook groups etc  (Read 14286 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Anti facebook groups etc
« Reply #540 on: August 02, 2022, 10:57:56 AM »
The answer is neither, I think. It didn't expire because it was interrupted before the date of expiration. It wasn't extended either, a new 15 year period began.

Cite fir a new 15 yr period has begun.. It hasnt

Offline jassi

« Reply #541 on: August 02, 2022, 10:59:10 AM »
Yeah, it seems more likely he just didn't do it really, when you test the strength of Wolters evidence it doesn't hold much weight.

Indeed,  how would you know that he had 'got away with it' and was not simply innocent of the charge ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #542 on: August 02, 2022, 11:01:46 AM »
Silly Question.

In what way ?
Why does he need to provide an alibi ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline misty

« Reply #543 on: August 02, 2022, 11:01:54 AM »
The answer is neither, I think. It didn't expire because it was interrupted before the date of expiration. It wasn't extended either, a new 15 year period began.

The new (extended) period of investigation is a 7.5yr period, not 15, commencing from the date of the interruption.

https://curia.europa.eu/jcms/upload/docs/application/pdf/2019-12/ndr-2017-005_synthese_en_neutralisee_finale.pdf

54. In Portugal, public prosecution is time-barred where, from the starting point of the
limitation period and excluding the period of interruption, one-and-a-half times the
duration of the standard limitation period has elapsed.
Where, under specific laws,
the limitation period is less than 2 years, the maximum length of the limitation is
twice that period. According to case-law, the purpose of that temporal limitation is to
prevent offences becoming de facto time-barred as a result of the successive
application of multiple grounds for interruption and suspension, and thus to stop the
interruption of the limitation period being “dragged on interminably”, which would
be contrary to the foundations of the institution of limitation.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #544 on: August 02, 2022, 11:09:46 AM »
Indeed,  how would you know that he had 'got away with it' and was not simply innocent of the charge ?
Some people have a problem understanding the word "if", it would seem. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #545 on: August 02, 2022, 11:29:26 AM »
Some people have a problem understanding the word "if", it would seem.

So you think Brueckner could potentially be innocent, despite the concrete evidence of the 3 investigative forces?

How do you square that circle exactly?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #546 on: August 02, 2022, 11:56:28 AM »
The new (extended) period of investigation is a 7.5yr period, not 15, commencing from the date of the interruption.

https://curia.europa.eu/jcms/upload/docs/application/pdf/2019-12/ndr-2017-005_synthese_en_neutralisee_finale.pdf

54. In Portugal, public prosecution is time-barred where, from the starting point of the
limitation period and excluding the period of interruption, one-and-a-half times the
duration of the standard limitation period has elapsed.
Where, under specific laws,
the limitation period is less than 2 years, the maximum length of the limitation is
twice that period. According to case-law, the purpose of that temporal limitation is to
prevent offences becoming de facto time-barred as a result of the successive
application of multiple grounds for interruption and suspension, and thus to stop the
interruption of the limitation period being “dragged on interminably”, which would
be contrary to the foundations of the institution of limitation.

2. THE EFFECTS OF INTERRUPTION
44. In all the legal systems examined which include this mechanism, interruption of the
limitation period has the effect of stopping the period from running, erasing the
period which has already elapsed prior to the act interrupting the limitation period
and restarting a new limitation period of equal length to the limitation period
provided by law
(Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Portugal, Romania
and Spain).
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline misty

« Reply #547 on: August 02, 2022, 12:07:53 PM »
2. THE EFFECTS OF INTERRUPTION
44. In all the legal systems examined which include this mechanism, interruption of the
limitation period has the effect of stopping the period from running, erasing the
period which has already elapsed prior to the act interrupting the limitation period
and restarting a new limitation period of equal length to the limitation period
provided by law
(Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Portugal, Romania
and Spain).

There is a limitation to the extended period in Portuguese law, as I stated before. This period of 7.5 years was confirmed by a former Minister of Justice in Portugal in their media. I will try to locate the cite.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #548 on: September 20, 2022, 01:04:21 PM »
Just been lied to about a anti fb mccann group truth or lie. The moderator lied said i blocked them, then lied in comments, blocked me absolute sad world these di****** get to actually dictate free speech then on debbie christie account they put using this profile bcos of free speech these ppl r animals.

Offline The General

« Reply #549 on: September 20, 2022, 01:07:58 PM »
Just been lied to about a anti fb mccann group truth or lie. The moderator lied said i blocked them, then lied in comments, blocked me absolute sad world these di****** get to actually dictate free speech then on debbie christie account they put using this profile bcos of free speech these ppl r animals.
There's a lot to unpack there.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Rossb

« Reply #550 on: September 20, 2022, 01:19:11 PM »
There's a lot to unpack there.

Their is, you best go have a deek

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #551 on: September 20, 2022, 01:27:16 PM »

Delete Facebook & do something more productive with your time, is my advice.
My garden is looking quite beautiful since I jacked in Facebook. Had a bumper crop of tomatoes this year.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline The General

« Reply #552 on: September 20, 2022, 01:28:39 PM »
Their is, you best go have a deek
Where is it, Facebook?
Debbie Christie?

Offline The General

« Reply #553 on: September 20, 2022, 01:33:05 PM »
My garden is looking quite beautiful since I jacked in Facebook. Had a bumper crop of tomatoes this year.
I was just about to offer the same advice, not that anyone should take advice from me, not with my reputation.
Being lied to and banned on Facebook, then venting about this perceived wrong on another, unrelated forum to members who, at best, have a tenuous link to the former, seems like a lot of burnt energy for little gain. And now I'm doing it! Look what you've dragged me in to, Ross B!

Offline Rossb

« Reply #554 on: September 20, 2022, 01:43:54 PM »

Actually rarely use it tbf. But i mean why come on here then. Does not seem to acchieve anything either. I joined january. Do not have anywhere near your posts, or likes. So a bit hypocritical if i may say.