Author Topic: Anti facebook groups etc  (Read 14392 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Anti facebook groups etc
« Reply #600 on: October 02, 2022, 05:27:22 PM »
What costs?  The ECHR was about whether or not Portugal had breached the McCanns’ human rights, nothing to do with Amaral remember?

Without donations he wouldn't have been able to appeal the ruling of the first instance.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #601 on: October 02, 2022, 05:29:15 PM »
Without donations he wouldn't have been able to appeal the ruling of the first instance.

Money well spent as he won his case.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #602 on: October 02, 2022, 05:31:13 PM »
That was years ago.  The celebrations that Ross were referring to were wrt to the ECHR ruling and nothing to do with Amaral per se, or funding his appeal.  Let’s be honest here: it was a kick in the balls for the McCanns and their doubters loved it.  Best thing that’s happened to them all year probably.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #603 on: October 02, 2022, 05:42:21 PM »
Did that donation money get spent?  I thought Amaral was supposed to be donating it all to charity.  As if.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #604 on: October 02, 2022, 05:45:43 PM »
That was years ago.  The celebrations that Ross were referring to were wrt to the ECHR ruling and nothing to do with Amaral per se, or funding his appeal.  Let’s be honest here: it was a kick in the balls for the McCanns and their doubters loved it.  Best thing that’s happened to them all year probably.

The ECHR ruling found that Portugal was correct to clear Amaral, so of course it was an occasion for his supporters to celebrate. Certain McCann supporters even hoped he might be retried in Portugal if the McCanns won at the ECHR, so they were clearly linking him in.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #605 on: October 02, 2022, 05:47:43 PM »

Yes, they backed the right horse for sure.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #606 on: October 02, 2022, 06:06:01 PM »
The ECHR ruling found that Portugal was correct to clear Amaral, so of course it was an occasion for his supporters to celebrate. Certain McCann supporters even hoped he might be retried in Portugal if the McCanns won at the ECHR, so they were clearly linking him in.
Portugal won because they presented cadaver odour as a proven fact when it wasn't

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #607 on: October 02, 2022, 06:16:56 PM »
Portugal won because they presented cadaver odour as a proven fact when it wasn't

They won because their courts correctly decided that Amaral didn't breach the McCanns rights under Article 8 of the ECHR.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #608 on: October 02, 2022, 06:34:09 PM »
They won because their courts correctly decided that Amaral didn't breach the McCanns rights under Article 8 of the ECHR.

Yes, I know.  We do have at least one thread to discuss all that.

The topic of this thread being "Anti facebook groups etc" do let us discuss that instead.  thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #609 on: October 02, 2022, 07:23:44 PM »

I'll post on the other thresd