Author Topic: Madeleine McCann's parents lose libel case with the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 19834 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Did they see her on the night though? This pesky Smith character still maintains he saw Gerry, to a some level of certainty, at the time, on the night. That's significant and it needs snuffing out, metaphorically speaking.
Then we can look again at the potential CB / Murat axis of evil.
Who says its significant.. How reliable do you think his evidence is... He saw a man with a child.... Not even the man's face.

Offline The General

Who says its significant.. How reliable do you think his evidence is... He saw a man with a child.... Not even the man's face.
How significant? The only eye witness. In any case eye witnesses are significant, but this one came forward and injected himself in to an absolute maelstrom, with no regard for himself and for no gain.
It needs surpressing.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Online Wonderfulspam

He knew he didn't have glasses on, so how did he ascertain that if he didn't see his face?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

He knew he didn't have glasses on, so how did he ascertain that if he didn't see his face?

Also reported that CB didn't resemble the man seen carrying a child matching a description close to  that of Madeleine.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

How significant? The only eye witness. In any case eye witnesses are significant, but this one came forward and injected himself in to an absolute maelstrom, with no regard for himself and for no gain.
It needs surpressing.

You are right.. I've spent 15 years online defending their innocence.. I'm getting a bit p****D off.. Its about time they got off their arses and defended themselves.... If it was me I'd be on every talk show answering all these points and telling everyone what a to**er Amaral is. But there again I wouldn't leave my 3 kids in an unlocked apt and go out and get pi**Ed... Even though they're all in their forties... You just shouldn't leave children alone in the house

Offline The General

You are right.. I've spent 15 years online defending their innocence.. I'm getting a bit p****D off.. Its about time they got off their arses and defended themselves.... If it was me I'd be on every talk show answering all these points and telling everyone what a to**er Amaral is. But there again I wouldn't leave my 3 kids in an unlocked apt and go out and get pi**Ed... Even though they're all in their forties... You just shouldn't leave children alone in the house
We could say he was drunk. Or his daughter was simple.
We could get Murat to torch his......potting shed.
If he doesn't rue the day he got involved, he ruddy well will do.*

*no threats have been made or implied during the production of this post. All content is the opinion of the poster and is to be deemed irony at all times. This extends to all future posts made by said poster.
This post is free to be used under the applicable in country Fair Use Agreements.
Your home is at risk if you set fire to it or back a JCB in to the rear patio doors.

Offline The General

Also reported that CB didn't resemble the man seen carrying a child matching a description close to  that of Madeleine.
You're just trying to unpick our new theory. It won't work. It's watertight like a Tupperware container.

Offline G-Unit

Did you think Jane Tanner's evidence was reliable? A pair of feet and another faceless man. At least the Smiths saw a girl who resembled Madeleine and was around her age.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

Did you think Jane Tanner's evidence was reliable? A pair of feet and another faceless man. At least the Smiths saw a girl who resembled Madeleine and was around her age.
The 'significance', the bar to which Davey Gray would like evidence to aspire to, is actually very compelling. As compelling as an eye witness account gets save for a conversation with the man and a dead cert ID.
At about the right time, in the correct location, he saw a man who looked like Gerry McCann carrying a girl of the approximate age as wee Maddie. To compound this account, he's walking directly the opposite direction from the scene where a small child went missing.
Some here like box ticking - there's a lot of boxes ticked right there.

Moreover, if this de facto suspicious character resembled CB I'm sure the significance would be ratcheted up exponentially.

I say again. The only eye witness account that matters in this whole sorry saga.

Edit: I'll go further. If Martin Smith would have come forward sooner the McCann pair would have been charged.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 12:26:26 PM by The General »

Offline Mr Gray

Its a fact that this sort of id evidence is unreliable.. Same goes for Smith.. Tanner and every sighting of Maddie 0
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 12:36:18 PM by Mr Gray »

Offline G-Unit

The 'significance', the bar to which Davey Gray would like evidence to aspire to, is actually very compelling. As compelling as an eye witness account gets save for a conversation with the man and a dead cert ID.
At about the right time, in the correct location, he saw a man who looked like Gerry McCann carrying a girl of the approximate age as wee Maddie. To compound this account, he's walking directly the opposite direction from the scene where a small child went missing.

Moreover, if this de facto suspicious character resembled CB I'm sure the significance would be ratcheted up exponentially.

I say again. The only eye witness account that matters in this whole sorry saga.

Edit: I'll go further. If Martin Smith would have come forward sooner the McCann pair would have been charged.

Both Amaral and OG were interested in the Smith sighting, and afaik it was never resolved. 

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

Its a fact that this sort of id evidence is unreliable.. Same goes for Smith.. Tanner and every sighting of Maddie 0

Include in that, Wolters id of CB, Madeleine's killer.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

You're just trying to unpick our new theory. It won't work. It's watertight like a Tupperware container.

Expand on it then, jemmied shutters, using Mr Greys logic, its a fact they were damaged, broken.

Offline Eleanor

Obviously to no avail since none of them saw his face.  Perhaps Brueckner ditched the dreadlocks for a different wig.

Online Wonderfulspam

Obviously to no avail since none of them saw his face.  Perhaps Brueckner ditched the dreadlocks for a different wig.

So how did Smith know the man wasn't wearing glasses if he didn't see his face?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.