Author Topic: Madeleine McCann's parents lose libel case with the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 20107 times)

Offline kizzy

Read very carefully for I shall say this only once "A criminal act was perpetrated against Madeleine McCann"

I see you accept that already though.

Right..but ....what ....we.......dont ....know ...is ....who ....by.

Offline Brietta

Right..but ....what ....we.......dont ....know ...is ....who ....by.
Right..but ....what ....we......do.....know ...is ....who ....there is no evidence against and never ever was.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

Right..but ....what ....we......do.....know ...is ....who ....there is no evidence against and never ever was.
Herr Brueckner! Boom! We are on a roll tonight sister!
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline faithlilly

How on earth did you come to that conclusion from what I wrote?

Misty appeared to believe that it was a legal stitch up and you seemed to agree. Apologies if I’m wrong.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

Misty appeared to believe that it was a legal stitch up and you seemed to agree. Apologies if I’m wrong.
Yes you are wrong and apology accepted.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

I wonder why he zero'ed in on Murat? Who could have pointed the finger?

Jane Tanner took part in an undercover exercise to identify Murat.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Online Eleanor

Jane Tanner took part in an undercover exercise to identify Murat.

But failed to do so.

Online Wonderfulspam

We've gone completely off topic now, but what if, maybe, Murat knew Brueckner? They both lived in the area so it's not impossible. Maybe Tanner did see Murat?

Wolters seems slightly unsure CB was the abductor, so maybe the unidentified lifter passed Maddie to AN Other who then passed her on to Brueckner?

I think it's all starting to make sense now.
Yes, that's my new theory.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 12:15:50 AM by Angelo222 »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline The General

We've gone completely off topic now, but what if, maybe, Murat knew Brueckner? They both lived in the area so it's not impossible. Maybe Tanner did see Murat?

Wolters seems slightly unsure CB was the abductor, so maybe the unidentified lifter passed Maddie to AN Other who then passed her on to Brueckner?

There's some merit to this theory. Tanner pinged Murat in the blacked out van, as she and Paine essentially fingered Murat. Yes, she was somewhat confused, but she was adamant when she pointed him out at least.
CB was the wheel man; like Baby Driver, but with a twist. He transfers her to one of his many vehicles, then again to the Jag that he quickly transfers ownership of to a contact in Germany - his intended destination.
We are now on a roll.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 12:16:31 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline barrier

Hold on there, Smithy was the only one seen carrying a child matching a description close to that of Madeleine .
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 12:16:53 AM by Angelo222 »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline The General

Hold on there, Smithy was the only one seen carrying a child matching a description close to that of Madeleine .
Hmmm. That's a problem. Maybe we should try to discredit this entire Irish family in some way? That'll leave Tannerman back in the frame.

Online Wonderfulspam

That was a decoy Maddie with a man impersonating her father.
It was all part of the plan.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline The General

That was a decoy Maddie with a man impersonating her father.
It was all part of the plan.
Malinka? Did someone torch his wheels as a warning? IMHAEO
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 12:17:32 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Mr Gray

Hmmm. That's a problem. Maybe we should try to discredit this entire Irish family in some way? That'll leave Tannerman back in the frame.
No need for anyone to want to discredit the Irish family.. Nor the hundreds of thousands who have seen a live Maddie

Offline The General

No need for anyone to want to discredit the Irish family.. Nor the hundreds of thousands who have seen a live Maddie
Did they see her on the night though? This pesky Smith character still maintains he saw Gerry, to a some level of certainty, at the time, on the night. That's significant and it needs snuffing out, metaphorically speaking.
Then we can look again at the potential CB / Murat axis of evil.