Author Topic: Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.  (Read 3706 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.
« Reply #270 on: October 06, 2022, 10:10:08 AM »
No difference really…so Silence and Sutton are both sleazy. Glad we got that sorted.
Rubbish.  Unlike you I don't claim to know that they both received payment, nor do I consider people who receive payment for their media stories / appearances automatically "sleazy".  How about you stop throwing about these groundless accusations until you actually have real evidence of sleaze?
If a fox said it was a chicken, would you put it in a hen house?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #271 on: October 06, 2022, 10:11:32 AM »
Just answer the question.
I already did - reply #259

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #272 on: October 06, 2022, 10:47:05 AM »
Rubbish.  Unlike you I don't claim to know that they both received payment, nor do I consider people who receive payment for their media stories / appearances automatically "sleazy".  How about you stop throwing about these groundless accusations until you actually have real evidence of sleaze?

I obviously have higher standards than you.

No surprise there then.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #273 on: October 06, 2022, 10:49:05 AM »
I already did - reply #259

You didn’t but life really is to short.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #274 on: October 06, 2022, 10:58:22 AM »
I obviously have higher standards than you.

No surprise there then.
How does lying to the forum about what you claim to know indicate higher standards, out of interest?  How does name calling people on the basis of a belief rather than actual evidence mean you have higher standards? 
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 11:06:37 AM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #275 on: October 06, 2022, 10:59:06 AM »
You didn’t but life really is to short.
Yes, I really did, life's obviously too short for you to improve your comprehension skills, never mind.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #276 on: October 06, 2022, 01:04:14 PM »
How does lying to the forum about what you claim to know indicate higher standards, out of interest?  How does name calling people on the basis of a belief rather than actual evidence mean you have higher standards?

You are assuming that I’m lying…you have no proof.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #277 on: October 06, 2022, 01:08:30 PM »

And nor do you.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #278 on: October 06, 2022, 01:27:46 PM »
You are lying because how would you know he'd been paid?  You don't know him and I can't imagine he would have told you he'd been paid.  I doubt  the journalist would have responded to any query you may have put to them about any fee they'd made to an interviewee.  You've refused to provide any evidence for your claim and you have a track record of posting opinion as fact.  All this leads me to conclude you are lying.  But if this is the game you want to play then let's all start playing it.  I know for a fact that Martin Smith has recently told the police he no longer believes Smithman was Gerry and thinks it may have been CB instead.  Now prove I'm lying.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #279 on: October 06, 2022, 01:46:04 PM »
And nor do you.

Shouldn’t you as a moderator be deleting accusations of lying instead of encouraging them. Isn’t it against forum rules?

Just a thought.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #280 on: October 06, 2022, 01:50:20 PM »
Shouldn’t you as a moderator be deleting accusations of lying instead of encouraging them. Isn’t it against forum rules?

Just a thought.

Be better if you thought a little more... How many times have you accused me of lying... Lol

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #281 on: October 06, 2022, 02:06:35 PM »

Just a thought.
So members should be allowed to make claims without providing any evidence to back them up?  I know you're lying, now don't you dare be calling me a liar!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #282 on: October 06, 2022, 02:16:27 PM »
So members should be allowed to make claims without providing any evidence to back them up?  I know you're lying, now don't you dare be calling me a liar!

That’s the thing…you don’t know that I’m lying…you have no idea who I have connections with. You simply assume I’m lying because it suits your agenda.

Now back to the point….did Tamsin Silence ever identify Brueckner as the man she saw supposedly hanging around the parent’s apartment….the answer to that is a categorical no.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #283 on: October 06, 2022, 02:26:05 PM »
Did mcc have a motive or presant suspect CB.

What is the point in looking for evidence on either? - when all the evidence is circumstantial.

It boils down to mccs Saying Maddie was abducted...no evidence

Wolt says he knows who the abductor is............no evidence.

The mccs have never been cleared it seems 15 year on 13 million spent 4 liable trials etc etc

CB will not be cleared as he isn't going to be charged it seems.

The only way forward IMO would be to go back to the beginning with fresh eyes

Starting with was that window open or shut and was the timeline possible.

The only consistent person in this for 15 years is G.A.

He says - who was there at the beginning...believes the abduction was a sham 

This was a cold case when it started and a cold case now.
sorry if offended but the mccs bring the worst out in me...Oh and apologies to Vs if there are spelling mistakes

Offline Brietta

« Reply #284 on: October 06, 2022, 02:46:53 PM »
Did mcc have a motive or presant suspect CB.

What is the point in looking for evidence on either? - when all the evidence is circumstantial.

It boils down to mccs Saying Maddie was abducted...no evidence

Wolt says he knows who the abductor is............no evidence.

The mccs have never been cleared it seems 15 year on 13 million spent 4 liable trials etc etc

CB will not be cleared as he isn't going to be charged it seems.

The only way forward IMO would be to go back to the beginning with fresh eyes

Starting with was that window open or shut and was the timeline possible.

The only consistent person in this for 15 years is G.A.

He says - who was there at the beginning...believes the abduction was a sham 

This was a cold case when it started and a cold case now.

Madeleine's case is not frozen in aspic.  Lots of fresh evidence.  At least one brand new arguido.  And the information that Amaral gave us about the time the PJ did a trick with Brueckner of "now you see him ... now you don't" on his watch.

I'm rather intrigued what Amaral's motive is for that period when he was coordinator as I watch his strenuous efforts to fail the case yet again and why the "questioners" are not asking questions about that peculiar behaviour.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....