Author Topic: Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.  (Read 9497 times)

Offline kizzy

Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.
« on: October 01, 2022, 02:28:28 PM »
Who would have the motive to remove Maddie from the apartment and the most to gain from her disappearance.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2022, 05:37:52 PM »
Someone who enjoys harming little children, either purely for pleasure or for pleasure and profit. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2022, 05:50:40 PM »

As it seems at the moment every thing is concentrated on evidence yet it seems the only evidence is circumstantial.

Out of the two people currently involve are the mccs CB.

Who would have the most to gain from Maddie's disappearance?

There is no evidence of abduction

IMO it would be the mccs who would have lost everything if like GA says a tragic accident happened when they were not there.

What would CB's motive have been to abduct an English little girl that no trace has ever been found?

I can't see a child sex offender caring what child he took and would have gone for an easier target.

Although being a nasty piece of work two-bit crook ... he is supposed to have committed the perfect crime

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2022, 05:52:01 PM »
Someone who enjoys harming little children, either purely for pleasure or for pleasure and profit.

That's your view ....but you don't know Maddie was actually abducted

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2022, 06:43:19 PM »
As it seems at the moment every thing is concentrated on evidence yet it seems the only evidence is circumstantial.

IMO it would be the mccs who would have lost everything if like GA says a tragic accident happened when they were not there.

What would CB's motive have been to abduct an English little girl that no trace has ever been found?

I can't see a child sex offender caring what child he took and would have gone for an easier target.

Although being a nasty piece of work two-bit crook ... he is supposed to have committed the perfect crime
The McCanns are not still involved.. They are not arguido and never can be

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2022, 06:46:23 PM »
That's your view ....but you don't know Maddie was actually abducted
I didn’t even mention the word abducted.  You asked a question and I answered.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2022, 06:49:03 PM »

What on earth does the sentence in bold mean? Furthermore if you think CB is supposed to have committed the perfect crime then what about the McCanns?  Wasn’t theirs even more perfect?  Get rid of the troublesome child AND all the fame and fortune that follows AND they can never, ever be prosecuted either!  What master criminals, eh?

And - why does anyone go to the trouble of abducting a child from their bedroom?  You do know it’s happened before don’t you?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2022, 07:24:40 PM »
What on earth does the sentence in bold mean? Furthermore if you think CB is supposed to have committed the perfect crime then what about the McCanns?  Wasn’t theirs even more perfect?  Get rid of the troublesome child AND all the fame and fortune that follows AND they can never, ever be prosecuted either!  What master criminals, eh?

And - why does anyone go to the trouble of abducting a child from their bedroom?  You do know it’s happened before don’t you?

what about the McCanns?  Wasn’t theirs even more perfect?

Were they ever properly investigated?

Colin Sutton said he was warned by senior friend in the Met about case in 2010

Speaking to Martin Brunt on Sky News, he said he was warned he would be tasked with proving her parents Kate and Gerry were innocent and ignoring any alternatives theories

Speaking to Martin Brunt on Sky News, he said: 'I did receive a call from a very senior met police officer who knew me and said it wouldn’t be a good idea for me to head investigation on the basis that I wouldn’t be happy conducting an investigation being told where I could go and where I couldn’t go, the things I could investigate and the things I couldn’t.

Asked to clarify what he meant, he added: 'The Scotland Yard investigation was going to be very narrowly focused and that focus would be away from any suspicion of wrongdoing on the part of the McCanns or the tapas friends.'

The Tapas Nine refers to the McCann parents and the seven friends they were out to dinner with when Madeleine disappeared in 2007.

They were interviewed by Portuguese Police, who have always worked on the basis that Madeleine was abducted from her room, but Mr Sutton said other possibilities should be entertained.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2022, 07:40:26 PM »

Speaking to Martin Brunt on Sky News, he said he was warned he would be tasked with proving her parents Kate and Gerry were innocent and ignoring any alternatives theories

Speaking to Martin Brunt on Sky News, he said: 'I did receive a call from a very senior met police officer who knew me and said it wouldn’t be a good idea for me to head investigation on the basis that I wouldn’t be happy conducting an investigation being told where I could go and where I couldn’t go, the things I could investigate and the things I couldn’t.

Asked to clarify what he meant, he added: 'The Scotland Yard investigation was going to be very narrowly focused and that focus would be away from any suspicion of wrongdoing on the part of the McCanns or the tapas friends.'

The Tapas Nine refers to the McCann parents and the seven friends they were out to dinner with when Madeleine disappeared in 2007.

They were interviewed by Portuguese Police, who have always worked on the basis that Madeleine was abducted from her room, but Mr Sutton said other possibilities should be entertained.

I'm fairly sure that's all junk... On his blog he gives the totality of the advice he received.. I don't think the McCanns were mentioned

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2022, 07:45:43 PM »
No one mentioned the mccanns to Sutton

However, before this, just a few days after the NotW story I did receive a call from a senior officer in the Met whom I knew quite well.  This officer told me I would do better to avoid the McCann investigation if it did happen, because "You wouldn't be happy leading an investigation where you were told what you could look at and what you could not".

That is the totality of the advice I received.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2022, 08:02:56 PM »

You seem to be suggesting that the PJ failed to investigate the McCanns properly.  I don’t know what that’s got to do with my point.  You claimed CB would have carried out the perfect crime - maybe if HE’D been properly investigated in 2007 he’d have been banged up sooner.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 08:05:50 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2022, 08:45:25 PM »
You seem to be suggesting that the PJ failed to investigate the McCanns properly.  I don’t know what that’s got to do with my point.  You claimed CB would have carried out the perfect crime - maybe if HE’D been properly investigated in 2007 he’d have been banged up sooner.

Still believing Brueckner abducted Maddie are we?  Delusional.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2022, 08:47:13 PM »

What a lurid mind you have.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2022, 08:57:24 PM »

“What would CB's motive have been to abduct an English little girl that no trace has ever been found”?
A conviction for abusing his girlfriend’s 5-year-old daughter. The internet chat, wanting to catch something small, torture it for days … Him exposing himself to young children in Messines. The Joana Eilts incident at Salema beach.

Offline The General

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2022, 09:13:43 PM »
“What would CB's motive have been to abduct an English little girl that no trace has ever been found”?
A conviction for abusing his girlfriend’s 5-year-old daughter. The internet chat, wanting to catch something small, torture it for days … Him exposing himself to young children in Messines. The Joana Eilts incident at Salema beach.
None of that is a motive, but decent effort.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum