Author Topic: Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.  (Read 9396 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.
« Reply #195 on: October 04, 2022, 04:58:04 PM »
              " Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance."
You are responsible for choosing the title of the post - not me.  And since you have raised the issue ~ allow me to point out the personal attack you have launched on me as I bang my head against a brick wall attempting to perform my task of ensuring members "adhere to forum rules".  The main one of which is posting on topic ~ which is why fora have topics ~ a rule your posts reveal you always intended to flout.  Despite the fact you chose the topic of this thread.

point out the personal attack you have launched on me as

Personal attack on you..........I think you will find it is the other way round.

Not to worry though I don't take your posts as personal. unlike how you take mine.

Offline jassi

« Reply #196 on: October 04, 2022, 05:00:56 PM »
From what I’ve been able to find in the press only Tasmin’s father claims she said the man she saw looked like Brueckner. There is no direct, as far as I can see, identification from Tasmin herself.

I wonder in this case who contacted who?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 05:20:44 PM by Eleanor »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #197 on: October 04, 2022, 05:01:47 PM »
  @)(++(* you do love to push my buttons don't you dear heart?  I do think you rather enjoy my attention xx

So has Miss Silence directly identified Brueckner or indeed made any further statement with regard to him or is her father simply another opportunist taking his chance to earn money from a horrific crime?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #198 on: October 04, 2022, 05:02:59 PM »
I wonder in this case who contacted who?

I’d put money on it being Silence.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #199 on: October 04, 2022, 05:08:01 PM »
So has Miss Silence directly identified Brueckner or indeed made any further statement with regard to him or is her father simply another opportunist taking his chance to earn money from a horrific crime?
For all we know Ms Sillence may be an integral part of the case against Bruckener and is not able to discuss the case because of judicial secrecy. But yeah, you carry on besmirching her dear ol’ dad, we know you get a kick out of it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #200 on: October 04, 2022, 05:15:09 PM »
For all we know Ms Sillence may be an integral part of the case against Bruckener and is not able to discuss the case because of judicial secrecy. But yeah, you carry on besmirching her dear ol’ dad, we know you get a kick out of it.

If 15 year old eyewitness testimony that doesn’t particularly fit with Brueckner is an integral part of Wolter’s case against then things are even more flimsy than even I suspected.

‘Concerning the individual, she describes him as being: Caucasian race, light skin, so he wasn't Portuguese, but could be British, according to her criteria. Approximately 180 cm tall, thin complexion, 30/35 years of age. Short hair, like shaved with 1 cm of length and fair, but she isn't sure if it was blonde because the sun was reflecting, and made perception more difficult. She didn't see the eyes because he wore dark glasses of black colour, with a structure of mass, a thick frame. He had a large forehead. Nose of normal size, a bit pointy and sharp. Large ears, close against the head. Mouth with thin lips, she didn't see his teeth. Chin pointing up, which stood out on a face that she describes as sharp. No beard, no moustache, a clean shave. No other special signs, apart from some small pimples on the face as a result of shaving. He looked ugly, even 'disgusting'.

The first time that she saw him he was wearing a sports style jacket of thin black leather, with a zipper and several pockets also with similar zippers, in silver. She saw no label or inscription. The jacket was open, therefore she saw a white t-shirt, with a dark blue label near the waist, which she cannot identify very well.

Trousers, she thinks, of blue jeans, worn out. Sports shoes (trainers) in black and grey, with a wave, maybe 'Nike' in a colour that she can't remember.

The second time, he wore the same jacket, this time zipped up, because the day was colder than the first one, windy. She didn't notice the rest of the clothing. She says that on that day he had a pen with a string attached to one of his pockets.

The first time, he was leaning against the wall against his hands, and the second time, he had his hands in his pockets.’

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #201 on: October 04, 2022, 05:22:37 PM »

Sorry, but @)(++(*
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #202 on: October 04, 2022, 05:49:28 PM »
If 15 year old eyewitness testimony that doesn’t particularly fit with Brueckner is an integral part of Wolter’s case against then things are even more flimsy than even I suspected.

‘Concerning the individual, she describes him as being: Caucasian race, light skin, so he wasn't Portuguese, but could be British, according to her criteria. Approximately 180 cm tall, thin complexion, 30/35 years of age. Short hair, like shaved with 1 cm of length and fair, but she isn't sure if it was blonde because the sun was reflecting, and made perception more difficult. She didn't see the eyes because he wore dark glasses of black colour, with a structure of mass, a thick frame. He had a large forehead. Nose of normal size, a bit pointy and sharp. Large ears, close against the head. Mouth with thin lips, she didn't see his teeth. Chin pointing up, which stood out on a face that she describes as sharp. No beard, no moustache, a clean shave. No other special signs, apart from some small pimples on the face as a result of shaving. He looked ugly, even 'disgusting'.

The first time that she saw him he was wearing a sports style jacket of thin black leather, with a zipper and several pockets also with similar zippers, in silver. She saw no label or inscription. The jacket was open, therefore she saw a white t-shirt, with a dark blue label near the waist, which she cannot identify very well.

Trousers, she thinks, of blue jeans, worn out. Sports shoes (trainers) in black and grey, with a wave, maybe 'Nike' in a colour that she can't remember.

The second time, he wore the same jacket, this time zipped up, because the day was colder than the first one, windy. She didn't notice the rest of the clothing. She says that on that day he had a pen with a string attached to one of his pockets.

The first time, he was leaning against the wall against his hands, and the second time, he had his hands in his pockets.’
sounds like a good match to me.  I wrote this up in a check list and I think there were something like 13 points of similarity.  I’ll see if I can find it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #203 on: October 04, 2022, 06:09:59 PM »
From what I’ve been able to find in the press only Tasmin’s father claims she said the man she saw looked like Brueckner. There is no direct, as far as I can see, identification from Tasmin herself.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8393901/Madeleine-McCann-witness-says-Christian-Brueckner-man-saw-near-apartment.html

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #204 on: October 04, 2022, 06:22:58 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8393901/Madeleine-McCann-witness-says-Christian-Brueckner-man-saw-near-apartment.html

The nanny seems to be the ‘witness’ of the headline and she says

'I am aware of his (Brueckner's) name and face from photos I was shown but I don't think I remember having seen him in real life. I'm aware police knew of guys like this in Praia da Luz at the time.'

So she didn’t see him and there is nothing in the link that claims that Tamsin Silence identified him either.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #205 on: October 04, 2022, 06:26:06 PM »

The witness was shown a photograph of Brueckner by the police days after Madeleine disappeared and they named him.

Seems proof that they knew about him and had him on their radar early days.  Yet apparently nothing was done about him.

Was there a motive behind that neglect?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #206 on: October 04, 2022, 06:27:39 PM »
The nanny seems to be the ‘witness’ of the headline and she says

'I am aware of his (Brueckner's) name and face from photos I was shown but I don't think I remember having seen him in real life. I'm aware police knew of guys like this in Praia da Luz at the time.'

So she didn’t see him and there is nothing in the link that claims that Tamsin Silence identified him either.

You didn't read far enough down the page.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #207 on: October 04, 2022, 06:39:43 PM »

Concerning the individual, she describes him as being:
Caucasian race ✅
 light skin ✅
 so he wasn't Portuguese ✅
but could be British - not right
Approximately 180 cm tall ✅
thin complexion tick ✅
30/35 years of age ✅
. Short hair ✅
like shaved with 1 cm of length - maybe
and fair tick ✅
She didn't see the eyes because he wore dark glasses of black colour -  known to wear black sunglasses
with a structure of mass, a thick frame - but no phtos of him seen in a pair like this.
He had a large forehead ✅
 Nose of normal size tick ✅
 a bit pointy and sharp - could be describe as such
Large ears, close against the head -similar to those shown in photofit
Mouth with thin lips ✅
Chin pointing up, which stood out on a face that she describes as sharp - could be described as sharp featured.
No beard, no moustache, a clean shave ✅
No other special signs, apart from some small pimples on the face as a result of shaving - Bruckner has acne scarring
He looked ugly, even 'disgusting' - could be described as such.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #208 on: October 04, 2022, 06:43:09 PM »
You didn't read far enough down the page.

Perhaps you can point out where Silence identifies Brueckner?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #209 on: October 04, 2022, 06:44:51 PM »
Concerning the individual, she describes him as being:
Caucasian race ✅
 light skin ✅
 so he wasn't Portuguese ✅
but could be British - not right
Approximately 180 cm tall ✅
thin complexion tick ✅
30/35 years of age ✅
. Short hair ✅
like shaved with 1 cm of length - maybe
and fair tick ✅
She didn't see the eyes because he wore dark glasses of black colour -  known to wear black sunglasses
with a structure of mass, a thick frame - but no phtos of him seen in a pair like this.
He had a large forehead ✅
 Nose of normal size tick ✅
 a bit pointy and sharp - could be describe as such
Large ears, close against the head -similar to those shown in photofit
Mouth with thin lips ✅
Chin pointing up, which stood out on a face that she describes as sharp - could be described as sharp featured.
No beard, no moustache, a clean shave ✅
No other special signs, apart from some small pimples on the face as a result of shaving - Bruckner has acne scarring
He looked ugly, even 'disgusting' - could be described as such.

Where does Silence herself name Brueckner as the man she saw?