Author Topic: Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.  (Read 9506 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.
« Reply #210 on: October 04, 2022, 06:45:52 PM »
You didn't read far enough down the page.

Still doesn't say that she identified him as Bruckner
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #211 on: October 04, 2022, 06:48:34 PM »
Still doesn't say that she identified him as Bruckner

Of course it doesn’t.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #212 on: October 04, 2022, 07:08:06 PM »
Where does Silence herself name Brueckner as the man she saw?
Where did I say she did dear heart?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #213 on: October 04, 2022, 07:15:41 PM »
Where did I say she did dear heart?

Glad we’ve found some kind of consensus.

So daddy doing it for the money it is then.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #214 on: October 04, 2022, 08:18:15 PM »
Glad we’ve found some kind of consensus.

So daddy doing it for the money it is then.
Your logic is extremely twisted as per.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #215 on: October 04, 2022, 08:33:14 PM »
Your logic is extremely twisted as per.

What would be twisted logic would be to suppose his motive was altruistic rather than for monetary enrichment.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #216 on: October 04, 2022, 08:39:59 PM »
What would be twisted logic would be to suppose his motive was altruistic rather than for monetary enrichment.
Explain what is twisted about it?  It’s actually the opposite of twisted, it’s un judgemental, as I don’t know the man to be able to say what motivates him, you however seem quite sure he was paid despite zero evidence to bsck up your beliefs.  Now that is twisted!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #217 on: October 04, 2022, 08:55:04 PM »
Explain what is twisted about it?  It’s actually the opposite of twisted, it’s un judgemental, as I don’t know the man to be able to say what motivates him, you however seem quite sure he was paid despite zero evidence to bsck up your beliefs.  Now that is twisted!

If you think that he wasn’t paid then you are really more to be pitied than laughed at. If, as you said, his daughter may have given evidence that was under judicial secrecy why would he go running to the tabloids if not for money?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #218 on: October 04, 2022, 11:03:02 PM »
If you think that he wasn’t paid then you are really more to be pitied than laughed at. If, as you said, his daughter may have given evidence that was under judicial secrecy why would he go running to the tabloids if not for money?
Why on earth should I either be pitied or laughed at for refusing to make unsubstantiated claims about someone else?  Do explain the logic behind this bizarre statement please.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #219 on: October 04, 2022, 11:24:31 PM »
Why on earth should I either be pitied or laughed at for refusing to make unsubstantiated claims about someone else?  Do explain the logic behind this bizarre statement please.

You do appear rather gullible…or contrarian…I can’t decide which.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #220 on: October 04, 2022, 11:36:19 PM »
You do appear rather gullible…or contrarian…I can’t decide which.
Instead of insulting me, how about actually explaining what is laughable or pitiful about me not accepting your unevidenced claims about a man you don’t know or his motives?   Wouldn’t it be gullible of me to lap up every word you tell me about Sillence as being true?  Gullible and very stupid!

Offline sadie

« Reply #221 on: October 05, 2022, 02:52:06 AM »
Concerning the individual, she describes him as being:
Caucasian race ✅
 light skin ✅
 so he wasn't Portuguese ✅
but could be British - not right
Approximately 180 cm tall ✅
thin complexion tick ✅
30/35 years of age ✅
. Short hair ✅
like shaved with 1 cm of length - maybe
and fair tick ✅
She didn't see the eyes because he wore dark glasses of black colour -  known to wear black sunglasses
with a structure of mass, a thick frame - but no phtos of him seen in a pair like this.
He had a large forehead ✅
 Nose of normal size tick ✅
 a bit pointy and sharp - could be describe as such
Large ears, close against the head -similar to those shown in photofit
Mouth with thin lips ✅
Chin pointing up, which stood out on a face that she describes as sharp - could be described as sharp featured.
No beard, no moustache, a clean shave ✅
No other special signs, apart from some small pimples on the face as a result of shaving - Bruckner has acne scarring
He looked ugly, even 'disgusting' - could be described as such.

Well done VS for taking the trouble to compare the list to facts we know and sharing it.

Additionally Tasmin and the other witnesses of a watcher at Madeleines appartment was shown as a skinny individual with what could be described as a hollowed out tummy area, exactly like Brueckner.  This is a very uncommon body shape.   Well spotted Tasmin and Co.   Tasmins official description was amazingly spot on.  She or/and others must have passed this skiny hollowed out appearance on to the Madeleine investigators and/or the PJ

See the image of him from the original Cutting Edge Video

https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/sitebuilderpictures/MadeleineWasHere1.jpg

My Cutting Edge video as shown in the library of videos has been corrupted to show a fatter man.   It is the image of Brueckners body as shown in his warehouse photo.   Would someone be so kind as to show that for me alongside this bonafide image.   
  Thanks in anticipation, I am feeling very tired.[/s]

ETA.  The missing image now found and showing 7 or 8 posts down.  Thanks

This skinny hollowed out body shape being present in the early Cutting Edge video and then suddenly being altered to a fatter man on my (once was) bonafide video shows that it is very significant because it points towards the likelyhood of Brueckner having been there watching.   Somebody seems to be trying to hide that probability     

Offline Lace

« Reply #222 on: October 05, 2022, 09:23:15 AM »
Where does Silence herself name Brueckner as the man she saw?

Read the article I posted from this part down,  it is separate from the part about the nanny -

When shown a picture of the paedophile, one British woman who was questioned by detectives at the time of the abduction, told The Sun: 'That's the man I saw.'

Offline The General

« Reply #223 on: October 05, 2022, 09:34:16 AM »
Read the article I posted from this part down,  it is separate from the part about the nanny -

When shown a picture of the paedophile, one British woman who was questioned by detectives at the time of the abduction, told The Sun: 'That's the man I saw.'
I'd tell the press I saw Jeffrey Epstein riding Shergar for £5k.
Nothing to see here, move along people.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #224 on: October 05, 2022, 10:29:10 AM »

Well done VS for taking the trouble to compare the list to facts we know and sharing it.

Additionally Tasmin and the other witnesses of a watcher at Madeleines appartment was shown as a skinny individual with what could be described as a hollowed out tummy area, exactly like Brueckner.  This is a very uncommon body shape.   Well spotted Tasmin and Co.   Tasmins official description was amazingly spot on.  She or/and others must have passed this skiny hollowed out appearance on to the Madeleine investigators and/or the PJ

See the image of him from the original Cutting Edge Video

https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/sitebuilderpictures/MadeleineWasHere1.jpg

My Cutting Edge video as shown in the library of videos has been corrupted to show a fatter man.   It is the image of Brueckners body as shown in his warehouse photo.   Would someone be so kind as to show that for me alongside this bonafide image.   
  Thanks in anticipation, I am feeling very tired.

This skinny hollowed out body shape being present in the early Cutting Edge video and then suddenly being altered to a fatter man on my (once was) bonafide video shows that it is very significant because it points towards the likelyhood of Brueckner having been there watching.   Somebody seems to be trying to hide that probability     

So iyo Brueckner looks like someone who appeared in a video commissioned by the McCanns.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0