Poll

Did OP mistake Reeva Steenkamp for an intruder?

Don't know
1 (10%)
No
8 (80%)
Yes
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: April 17, 2014, 07:16:17 PM

Author Topic: Poll: Did Oscar Pistorius mistake Reeva Steenkamp for an intruder?  (Read 3068 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

I have set the poll for 7 days.  I hope the trial hasn't concluded by then.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 10:20:45 PM by John »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline scipio_usmc

Re: Poll: Did Oscar Pistorius mistake Reeva Steenkamp for an intruder?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 06:28:34 PM »
what criminal robs a bathroom?  He heard noise in the bathroom and assumed it was a burglar and doesn't even check to see if his girlfriend is next to him before blasting?  This alone strains credulity but there is other evidence he lied such as eveidence he paused between shots.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Myster

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 07:27:39 PM »
Don't forget, the intruder climbed in through the bathroom window up a magical disappearing ladder!
(possibly protected by a silver spoon as the Beatles once foretold).

'course Pistorius never thought to check whether there was a ladder leaning against the wall outside, before pumping three deadly black talons into his girlfriend.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 08:07:34 PM »
'course Pistorius never thought to check whether there was a ladder leaning against the wall outside, before pumping three deadly black talons into his girlfriend.'

There are bits of the evening he said he doesn't remember,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaPV4dc4VcM&feature=player_embedded#t=474

'I don't recall parts of me carrying Reeva downstairs'

With the effect that amunition had on her, at that close range, it was more like him carrying parts of Reeva downstairs.

And yes, it did make me wince a bit when I wrote this.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 08:10:54 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 01:48:21 AM »
It must have been difficult for that stumpy killer to carry Reeva down those stairs. Perhaps he did it in a few trips!

Pistorius is a sick fecker just for loading his gun with that disgusting ammunition. Even without the head shot they say Reeva probably would have died from the arm and hip wounds alone due to massive trauma and blood loss.

Had she lived her arm would have been useless and almost certainly amputated. She would have been lucky to walk again and certainly would have been massively impaired. Probably requiring walking aids for the rest of her life.

God I hope he rots in prison for decades! I would send him in there without his prosthesis too!