Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 379187 times)

Offline Joanne

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #1305 on: July 11, 2012, 07:16:01 PM »
So, that contradicts your earlier post where you said that Kevin had already taken the decision to close it down before he took over and then 3 people made the decision.
Can I ask which trustee you are please? I ask because on the other thread about JOA, there isn't a Helena on the trustee's list.
I never gave consent for my name to be put on papers, if I had, I'd have insisted on the correct details being used becaue otherwise it akin to fraud, so where you got that from I don't know.

Helena

« Reply #1306 on: July 11, 2012, 07:29:49 PM »
I am not in the habit of contradicting myself and don't intend starting now. I was a trustee and we collectively intended changing the name once it was up and running. There has never been any fraud involved as you suggest Joanne. I also remember you agreeing to be the prospective  treasury. I was consulted before you were invited. I gave my probationary approval at the time. We anted to give you the opportunity of having direction in your life, something to wake up for in the morning. I was the assistant Director as I had the experience and although it was not with organisations, it was considered valid. Your name went on the commission website as you were involved, and you gave permission Joanne. I have the messages confirming Joanne. The address was modified to protect people from being public.The internet attracts a wide range of people...not all of them genuine caring people I may add. Anyway, must go now as I have an early shift in the morning.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1307 on: July 11, 2012, 07:38:37 PM »
Don't patronise me. At the time I had plenty of reason to get up in the morning, I looked after my Granddad.
You haven't got mail stating anything. You have mail from September about JOA but nothing before.
I'd suggest you get your own house inorder before starting on mine not that I need your help.

realtruth

« Reply #1308 on: July 11, 2012, 08:42:43 PM »
CLARITY.
Kevin Craigie did not leave Jengba he was ousted.This was partially due to his vile public attack on  members on the Jengba forum including the founder Gloria Morrison.
Kevin Craigie had previously convinced GM and Jengba commitee that Darren Bolger was an M15 agent.
At the same time,regardless of his public display of mistrust for JOA, Kevin Craigie being a master of duplicity was liaising with Darren Bolger.
 8-)(--) JOA was not folded immediately Kevin Craigie accepted the position.The Putney address was no longer a valid address for JOA several weeks prior to KC's arrival.Etc etc etc
GET A GRIP HELENA you sounding like Craigie Rotter.
Q. still remains who set up the meet with JOA for a vulnerable woman using Jengba PO Box address????
Of course it might well have been Craigie Rotter in collusion with Darren Bolger. 8(0(* At the same time he was pubbblicly denouncing JOA and Darren BBolger. You couldn't make it up! 8@??)(

Get a grip Helena

Offline John

« Reply #1309 on: July 11, 2012, 08:48:45 PM »
You have all obviously worked it out by now that the creep Helena or Deena or whatever false name is being used tonight is in fact Kevin Craigie who has crept out of his burrow in Primrose Gardens to annoy everyone.

As usual he cannot help himself
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1310 on: July 11, 2012, 08:55:14 PM »
I hate this when he's posting ......... about other people who don't deserve it, it's not on. Kevin-John went out on a limb to help you when you joined and he was supportive of you but as usual you turned on him as you do other people.
I'm really sick of you posting rubbish about people and geerally being patronising.
Yes, I looked after Eric, yes there was an issue between my Dad and I about Eric's money. The police didn't entertain the complaint because he told me when he was ok to spend his money and nor did anyone else entertain it. The only advice I was given was to save receipts. When Eric died, I paid for the funeral, nobody lost anything, so before you go off on the money tangent, you might want to get a very big mirror. I was down in the eyes of the law as his carer. You see when I do thing, it's legit and if you like I will publically post all the pm's on f/b between us, I have nothing to hide.

Offline John

« Reply #1311 on: July 11, 2012, 09:05:53 PM »
I hate this when he's posting ......... about other people who don't deserve it, it's not on. Kevin-John went out on a limb to help you when you joined and he was supportive of you but as usual you turned on him as you do other people.
I'm really sick of you posting rubbish about people and generally being patronising.
Yes, I looked after Eric, yes there was an issue between my Dad and I about Eric's money. The police didn't entertain the complaint because he told me when he was ok to spend his money and nor did anyone else entertain it. The only advice I was given was to save receipts. When Eric died, I paid for the funeral, nobody lost anything, so before you go off on the money tangent, you might want to get a very big mirror. I was down in the eyes of the law as his carer. You see when I do thing, it's legit and if you like I will publicly post all the pm's on f/b between us, I have nothing to hide.

I can empathise with you here Joanne.  The very same thing happened with me and my late aunt.  Everybody knew what the situation was when she was alive, my aunt was my dearest friend and she treated me accordingly.  She wanted to give me the benefit of my inheritance before she was too old and frail to enjoy it with me and my three sons yet some people turned this into an impropriety after her premature death.  She would have been mortified if she had known what strangers would later start accusing me of.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1312 on: July 11, 2012, 09:06:32 PM »
It's payday innit, he'll be on halves of courage down the boozer  @)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #1313 on: July 11, 2012, 09:09:37 PM »
It's payday innit, he'll be on halves of courage down the boozer  @)(++(*

He's been very quiet lately, undoubtedly he has had a warning but maybe it's beginning to wear off.  As a by note, I intend visiting London in the near future and might just call round.

...to the HIV CAB centre.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1314 on: July 11, 2012, 09:17:51 PM »
Poor people, like HIV/AIDS isn't horrible enough.

You know what, i'd sell everything and walk the street naked to get Eric back, we saw each other daily for 21 and odd years and lived within walking distance of each other even though I moved about 4 times and he moved once. I don't think the public would enjoy it and the kids would be frightened!

realtruth

« Reply #1315 on: July 11, 2012, 09:23:21 PM »
Please Joanne you do not need to justify anything......Mud slinging  Helena will always find some shish to throw as he manufactures it out of his facial orifice.
John,when it comes to money,some people will do and say anything.
In my family there was a situation where 1 of the beneficiaries didn't want any of the monies........guess who was the first at the bank to cash their cheque!

P

« Reply #1316 on: August 27, 2012, 12:07:41 PM »
Hey guys

New to this thread. I was conned out of a lot of money by Mr D Bolger during my time at JOA. It was an absolute shambles and I wanted to ask has the charity been officially wound up/closed.
Do we know the whereabouts of Mr Bolger?

Offline John

« Reply #1317 on: August 27, 2012, 01:01:29 PM »
Hey guys

New to this thread. I was conned out of a lot of money by Mr D Bolger during my time at JOA. It was an absolute shambles and I wanted to ask has the charity been officially wound up/closed.
Do we know the whereabouts of Mr Bolger?

You are quite entitled to remain anonymous but is there any further information you can give in relation to this apparent fraud?

You may be interested in this article about Darren Bolger.

Builder found guilty of defrauding local residents

To answer your questions:

The charity has been wound up and Mr Bolger sentenced to 3 years free board and lodgings.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 01:04:23 PM by John »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1318 on: August 27, 2012, 01:03:21 PM »
HMP Ford.

P

« Reply #1319 on: August 27, 2012, 01:05:10 PM »
Hi John

I am aware that he is serving time for building fraud. During my time at JoA I was aware that he had taken money from prisoners in order to 'assist' them and did no such thing, which is why I left. I was left without any wages, debts owing to my time at JoA and a high court judgement against Mr Bolger for a considerable sum.

I am unable to recover anything at the moment so I am seeing if there is an an angle here.

Is the charity officially wound up?

Regards