Author Topic: Mother of Daniel accuses babys father of domestic violence.  (Read 4342 times)

Offline Carana

Lídia lodged a complaint against him for domestic violence.

www.portugalresident.com/portuguese-mother-charged-with-people-trafficking-of-own-son

Was this reported in CdaM?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 03:03:37 PM by John »

Offline John

Re: Mother of Daniel accuses babys father of domestic violence.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 03:05:06 PM »
Lídia lodged a complaint against him for domestic violence.

www.portugalresident.com/portuguese-mother-charged-with-people-trafficking-of-own-son

Was this reported in CdaM?

Appears she left the family home with the two children just days after Daniel returned from hospital and has set up home with another man.

Portugal Resident
25 JUNE 2014

It didn’t take long. Lídia moved out of the family home, taking the children with her, and began living with another man. Husband Carlos is understood to have already had strong suspicions of her behaviour and at some point over the last week, Lídia lodged a complaint against him for domestic violence.

The pair were taken in for questioning, and during that time, police at last got the confession they had been waiting for.

Lídia, not Carlos, had been the prime-mover behind the scheme. She told police she needed the money to ‘make a new life’ away from her husband. She also mentioned the heart problems of little Mariana (see Resident’s March 13 edition: ‘More heartache for family of kidnapped baby Daniel’), but her story remains incomplete.

She has still not apparently identified whoever it was who looked after Daniel in the intervening hours as she played the distraught mother - and she has not indicated who wanted to buy her son, who is now two years old.

Lídia is charged with the offence of people trafficking and has been released on bail pending further investigations, while Carlos has told newspapers that his former partner will “never see the children again”.

For police, it has been another case of the PJ maxim: “Justice works in Silence.”

Reporting on the story on Tuesday, Correio da Manhã suggests Lídia’s current boyfriend may have been involved in the plot, but investigations into his movements on the day Daniel went missing are still ongoing.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 03:08:04 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Carana

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 05:59:24 PM »
Is there any corroborated information from any reliable sources?

Offline Admin

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 12:17:16 PM »

The only bit that isn't clear is what part if any the new boyfriend played in this sorry mess.

Offline sadie

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 12:53:03 PM »
I am very suspicious of anything the PJ say about missing children.  It is so easy to pin the blame on peasant type women.

I too wouid like proof rather than accusations.  And I wonder, did she fall down the stairs like Leonor did?

Now which of the Portimao Madeleine Mccann detectives went to Madeira and testified by electronic means  from there for Amaral in his trial?

Ah, was it the PJ inspector who reputedly sent nude photos of himself via the internet to a woman?  The guy who pretended to befriend the Mccanns, but then stabbed them in the back?

Was it Riccardo Paiva?

What I am wondering is

Is this attempt to conceal the elite I believe may be behind the abductions, by implying that the three men may have sold Madeleine rather than been commisioned to take her? 

Or could it be a save Amaral scheme, now that no body has been found in PdL to put the emphasis on The Mccanns sold Madeleine ?

I am sorry that I cannot be trusting, but after the Cipriano rubbish and the way The Mccanns case was treated, I am left very suspicious.  I ask myself, is this another dirty trick?  Waste a poor woman to help Amarals case?  That's easy, but very dirty to the poor woman..  I hope my thoughts are not correct..

Only my thoughts of course.  No proof, but enough to make me wonder with Amaral surprisingly getting the case adjourned.  I wonder if there will be other dirty tricks, which there is a slight chance this is?

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 03:39:34 PM »

Daniel's home on the Portuguese island of Madeira

Offline sadie

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2014, 08:08:53 PM »

Daniel's home on the Portuguese island of Madeira
I wonder what it is was like inside?  With all the trauma it may not be as it was before the troubles.

Might be like Leonor Ciprianos home.  Spotless and tidy inside.