Author Topic: Julie Mugford - After the trial  (Read 17652 times)

Offline Matthew Wyse

Re: Julie Mugford - After the trial
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2012, 09:13:19 PM »
It was and it happened just before the CCRC made their decision about a referral to the Appeal Court.  If I recall properly Simon McKay and some others from the blue forum telephoned the Winnipeg Free Press and filled them in on a few details including where Julie worked and the relevance of her involvement in the case.  An article was published the next day which could only have damaged Julie's reputation and standing in her community.  Jackie was at the head of the posse just as she was in her condemnation of Ann Eaton.

I must admit that I did not know who was responsible for telling the Winnipeg Free Press about Julie's involvement but I stick to my view that this was nasty, vindictive and unnecessary. IF Bamber's current lawyer was actually involved then IMO his conduct brings his profession into disrepute and should be investigated by the professional regulatory body for solicitors.   

I can remember that incident very well.  In fact John telephoned the newspaper and spoke with the reporter involved and he admitted that he had been speaking to McKay.  It's all here..........

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=305.msg5274#msg5274
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

jackiepreece

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 09:17:24 PM »
Someones got the wrong idea, I have no idea who told the Winnepeg Press???
Somebody is in a bad mood tonight 8(0(*

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2012, 10:01:05 PM »
Someones got the wrong idea, I have no idea who told the Winnepeg Press???
Somebody is in a bad mood tonight 8(0(*

Come off it Jackie.  You were gloating and boasting on the blue forum of how you was going to expose poor Julie to all her work colleagues and friends.  It is all there on the blue forum for anyone to look up.  You also said that she wouldn't hold her job down for much longer when everyone found out about her drug dealing past.  Deny it if you like but everyone knows you posted it. 
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

takeshi

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2012, 01:16:08 AM »
Hold on a minute. Jackie how come you are still on *Its* forum but I got kicked off. You were just as outspoken as me.

jackiepreece

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2012, 08:20:13 AM »
Hold on a minute. Jackie how come you are still on *Its* forum but I got kicked off. You were just as outspoken as me.

I'm not still on there T I haven't been there for weeks!!!!!

jackiepreece

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2012, 08:57:13 AM »
Who gave you that idea anyway?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2022, 12:27:42 PM »
I don't know if you ever do and I think theres possibly a 'stigma' attached to it and the worry that people will think 'You must have known' etc.
I chat to Nick Castree (his dad is Ronald Castree, he killed Lesley Molseed), I tried to help him (unsucessfully because I'm not good with ipetitions) to get the families of crimes like this a proper 'help' group because really they are victims in all of this too, they had the extra burden of the wrong man serving a long time (Stefan Kiczko) and I know Bev (their mum) was devestated and so scared because she had to face the familiy of both lesley and Stefan and member of her family disowned her for giving evidence AGAINST her ex husband.
Thankfully, they're all ok now but what a horrific situation to be in but it's even worse to be in denial I think, when you know someone has done it but you plead for their innocence, even when it is them who did it.

Heres the link to the petition  https://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/584/172/421/services-for-all-victims-of-crime-and-abuse/

Does anyone know what happened with the fibre evidence from the carpet from Stefan Kiszko’s car linking him to fibres found on Lesley Molseed - linking him to her murder?

And does anyone have a link to the 1992 Court of Appeal judgement?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 01:02:35 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2022, 01:07:58 PM »
I don't know if you ever do and I think theres possibly a 'stigma' attached to it and the worry that people will think 'You must have known' etc.
I chat to Nick Castree (his dad is Ronald Castree, he killed Lesley Molseed), I tried to help him (unsucessfully because I'm not good with ipetitions) to get the families of crimes like this a proper 'help' group because really they are victims in all of this too, they had the extra burden of the wrong man serving a long time (Stefan Kiczko) and I know Bev (their mum) was devestated and so scared because she had to face the familiy of both lesley and Stefan and member of her family disowned her for giving evidence AGAINST her ex husband.
Thankfully, they're all ok now but what a horrific situation to be in but it's even worse to be in denial I think, when you know someone has done it but you plead for their innocence, even when it is them who did it.

Did she mean like in killer Simon Hall’s case

Shaun Hall (4th Feb 2013)
‘Simon had every chance to confess to his actions on the night of Joan’s death, however he decided to keep this quiet. Saying that anyone else should go to the police is ridiculous as they wouldn’t want Simon to get in to further trouble’

PART 1 of the UK’s Innocence Fraud news series https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2021/12/19/wrongful-convictions-miscarriages-of-justice-innocence-fraud-whats-the-difference/

PART 2 out soon..
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 01:12:03 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2022, 02:53:30 PM »

Nick and Beverley Castree ➡️  https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hgrd4
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 03:30:20 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2022, 03:09:19 PM »
Nick and Beverly Castree right arrow https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hgrd4

Does Nick Castree smirk after saying ‘..no matter how bad he was’ at around 28:50 ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2022, 03:28:56 PM »

Nick and Beverley Castree ➡️  https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hgrd4

Beverley Castree says during the TV show the reason the family were against her giving evidence is because they believed Ron Castree was innocent
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 03:36:43 PM by Nicholas »