Author Topic: Website that analyses the Anni Dewani murder in detail  (Read 162874 times)

Offline dewanifacts

Re: Website that analyses the Anni Dewani murder in detail
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2015, 02:23:54 PM »
Another Dewani Fact. What his extradition from the UK did expose was medical professionals who could be bought.

The fact that Dewani could return to SA so soon after his alleged traumatic experience at the hands of ruthless hijackers just goes to prove my point.

If you can provide evidence to substantiate your assertion that medical professionals were "bought" in the Dewani case, then we will be happy to add it to our site.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 02:46:14 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline dewanifacts

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2015, 02:49:36 PM »
Angelo222 - why are you editing my posts and removing my comments?

My previous post said: Regarding your last paragraph, I think you are misinformed. Shrien Dewani has not returned to South Africa since his exoneration.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2015, 02:54:22 PM »
Angelo222 - why are you editing my posts and removing my comments?

My previous post said: Regarding your last paragraph, I think you are misinformed. Shrien Dewani has not returned to South Africa since his exoneration.

That's correct, I edited out the erroneous comment, I should have posted that he returned to Nairobi, Kenya, where his fathers relations still live.  We don't want to be accused of generating myths.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 02:56:27 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Passer-by

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2015, 03:02:26 PM »
The car may well have been stationary when Dewani exited. One of the hijackers may well have alighted, opened Dewani's door from the outside, dragged him out, and driven off.

You appear to have difficulty reading and also appear to have a very narrow view of what constitutes a miscarriage of justice. The miscarriage of justice has nothing to do with Dewani getting off. The miscarriages of justice in this case are:

1. Monde Mbolombo still being a free man, despite admitting perjury in Mngeni's trial, being caught perjuring in Dewani's trial, and most importantly admitting to playing a pivotal role in coordinating the disasterous armed robbery that took Anni's life. Mbolombo needs to be prosecuted and punished severely for his role in this heinous crime.

2. Zola Tongo & Mziwamadoda Qwabe benefitting from reduced sentences (Tongo will be eligible for release in 4 years time!), despite having both been caught perjuring themselves multiple times. Perjury is a serious crime in every jurisdiction. They should be prosecuted and their plea deals should be rescinded.

3. Xolile Mngeni was falsely convicted of being the shooter. Forensics evidence proved conclusively that he wasn't. He deserved to die in jail, however his conviction was still a miscarriage of justice because it was erroneous, and based on false testimony and flawed forensics. This is detailed in our latest blog post.

The very fact that none of these miscarriages of justice even crossed your mind, demonstrate your lynchmob mindset and psyche.

So why are you calling it 'Dewani Facts' and not some snappy little title like 'Jail The Caoe Town Three' or 'MbolomboFacts'?

Another thing I can tell you from a nearly a decade in South Africa is the police are under-resourced, under-trained, up against a hell of a lot of criminals, some of whom are actually in the police.  Injustice is one of the main themes of the entire continent:  what makes you suddenly give a tinkers about this particular trio when crime is endemic and most people - right through to the top - get off?

Why don't you start at the top and campaign against Bob Mugabe?  He's a seriously nasty bit of work whose criminality has negatively affected the whole continent?

Offline dewanifacts

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2015, 03:05:30 PM »
That's correct, I edited out the erroneous comment, I should have posted that he returned to Nairobi, Kenya, where his fathers relations still live.  We don't want to be accused of generating myths.

Yes, well next time please feel free to edit your own comment and simply admit that you made a false assertion and stand corrected. No need to edit other peoples' posts for them.

Given your other posts on this topic, the irony of your last sentence is quite breathtaking.  8@??)(

"We don't want to be accused of generating myths"

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2015, 03:09:46 PM »
Yes, well next time please feel free to edit your own comment and simply admit that you made a false assertion and stand corrected. No need to edit other peoples' posts for them.

Given your other posts on this topic, the irony of your last sentence is quite breathtaking.  8@??)(

"We don't want to be accused of generating myths"

Which post do you consider to be a myth?

I note you have no response to the tax avoidance scam used by the Dewanis to shield beneficial ownership of the family business from the UK tax authorities?  Does this not fall within the bounds of Dewani Facts??
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:14:33 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline dewanifacts

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2015, 03:13:21 PM »
  what makes you suddenly give a tinkers about this particular trio?

Took an interest in the case. Read the "About this site" page on our website. Its explained there.  I could just as well ask you to explain why you chose to respond to this thread and not others. I'd surmise that your answer would be similar to mine. You took an interest.

Why don't you start at the top and campaign against Bob Mugabe?  He's a seriously nasty bit of work whose criminality has negatively affected the whole continent?

Agreed Mugabe is the pits. Haven't got the time, intellect or inclination to tackle a problem so large. We're a small team of 3, all of whom have full lives and many other interests.

Offline dewanifacts

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2015, 03:19:23 PM »
Does Dewani Facts know who is the beneficial owner of PK Holdings Limited, a Guernsey registered Company which owns the Dewani family business PSP Group Ltd previously known as PSP Healthcare Ltd?

No. Aside from knowing that the Dewanis own an aged care facility named PSP (Preyen Shrien Preyal - the names of the three children), I personally have no other knowledge of their business dealings. Has never been of much interest. Don't see any relevance to the case.

Offline dewanifacts

« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2015, 03:32:02 PM »
Which post do you consider to be a myth?

I note you have no response to the tax avoidance scam used by the Dewanis to shield beneficial ownership of the family business from the UK tax authorities?  Does this not fall within the bounds of Dewani Facts??

You have claimed that Dewani lied through his teeth about the car exit, you have claimed that the medical professionals were "bought" and in this very post you have claimed that the Dewani family are running some "tax avoidance scam".

Do you have any evidence to substantiate and verify each of these 3 assertions? For the first two items If you can provide evidence, then we will definitely add them to the site as they are very relevant to the case.

With regard to the last item, I don't understand why the Dewani family's tax affairs would even be relevant? No civil lawsuit is pending. No further criminal case is possible. Why are their business affairs relevant?

As an aside; you might be interested to learn that tax avoidance isn't illegal and it most certainly isn't a scam.  But you're well aware of that aren't you? You definitely aren't prone to generating myths.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 04:09:37 PM by dewanifacts »

Offline Passer-by

« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2015, 03:35:55 PM »
Took an interest in the case. Read the "About this site" page on our website. Its explained there.  I could just as well ask you to explain why you chose to respond to this thread and not others. I'd surmise that your answer would be similar to mine. You took an interest.

Agreed Mugabe is the pits. Haven't got the time, intellect or inclination to tackle a problem so large. We're a small team of 3, all of whom have full lives and many other interests.

I don't think you've quite grasped the scale of corruption and injustice in Africa for you to have taken an interest in these 3:  they are nothing, and their boss - and whoever paid him - will never be caught. 

Offline Passer-by

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2015, 03:44:28 PM »
That's the point though isn't it, the judge stopped the trial before it could explore the truth.

As far as cleared is concerned, the jury of public opinion is still out on that one.

Dewani might be a cheat, a fraud, a liar and many other things but conspiracy to murder has still to be proven.

Exactly.  Crap police work let the prosecution down.  In a criminal court the prosecution has to prove the case beyond all reasonable doubt.. But in any future civil cases brought by her family, it only has to be proven on the balance of probability - and in that regard Dewani is on very thin ice.  He won't be put away, but he will never have the personal freedom he wanted because his family will never transfer a chunk of business to his name in case it has to be sold for a compensation pay-out.  He's always going to have to go to his mum and dad for cash hand-outs and explain what he needs it for. And he knows respectable people won't touch him with a barge-pole.

One thing I did notice in Africa which is quite gratifying is that what goes around comes around.  It may not be Anni's family that gets redress, but at some time Khama will come back to him in spades.

Offline dewanifacts

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2015, 04:14:27 PM »
I don't think you've quite grasped the scale of corruption and injustice in Africa for you to have taken an interest in these 3: 

I see. So because Africa has such a huge scale of injustice and corruption, you cannot grasp why anyone might take an interest in any other type of injustice?

Will you be going through each and every thread on this site and informing all participants that they should be redirecting their attentions toward solving Africa's problems?

Offline Admin

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2015, 05:49:33 PM »
Members must stick to the established facts in this case and refrain from speculation.

Admin

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2015, 05:59:21 PM »
You have claimed that Dewani lied through his teeth about the car exit, you have claimed that the medical professionals were "bought" and in this very post you have claimed that the Dewani family are running some "tax avoidance scam".

Do you have any evidence to substantiate and verify each of these 3 assertions? For the first two items If you can provide evidence, then we will definitely add them to the site as they are very relevant to the case.

With regard to the last item, I don't understand why the Dewani family's tax affairs would even be relevant? No civil lawsuit is pending. No further criminal case is possible. Why are their business affairs relevant?

As an aside; you might be interested to learn that tax avoidance isn't illegal and it most certainly isn't a scam.  But you're well aware of that aren't you? You definitely aren't prone to generating myths.

I never mentioned the car exit and he did lie through his teeth to Anni and others, if ever there was an example needed of a man misleading a fiance he was it.

Again, I never mentioned tax avoidance or tax evasion, I merely pointed out that the Dewani family business is ultimately owned by a shelf Company registered in Guernsey which by its nature is shrouded in secrecy.  I will leave others to determine why such an entity is required for a nursing home business based in and operated in England.

It was claimed that Dewani was unfit to travel and unfit to stand trial, probably unfit to plead but we know these claims were all threw out in the end, what does that say for so called professional opinion?

I don't deal in myths dewanifacts, I deal in evidence and the truth.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 06:10:32 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2015, 06:16:48 PM »
I see. So because Africa has such a huge scale of injustice and corruption, you cannot grasp why anyone might take an interest in any other type of injustice?

Will you be going through each and every thread on this site and informing all participants that they should be redirecting their attentions toward solving Africa's problems?

Can I ask what interest you have in the Dewanis and the Hindochas which led you to create such a website when you so obviously are intent upon promoting Shrien Dewani as innocent?  Would Justice4Shrien not have been a more appropriate name?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 06:18:53 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!