Author Topic: Does this sneer directed towards an ITN cameraman speak volumes.  (Read 22647 times)

david1819

Re: Does this sneer directed towards an ITN cameraman speak volum
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2015, 06:46:49 PM »
David, if you thnk he is innicent who do u thnk set him up?

If he is innocent I don't think anyone maliciously set him up knowing he is innocent.  The only plausible situation I would accept is that after Julie Mugford told the police they took her word for it and under the impression they made a huge mistake by dismantling evidence and closing the case they felt justified in manufactured evidence believing it would bring Justice.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Does this sneer directed towards an ITN cameraman speak volumes.
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2015, 08:15:26 PM »
He looks stunned in this pic:

Post trial/sentencing
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2015, 08:19:03 PM »
He looks stunned in this pic:

Post trial/sentencing.  Perhaps the enormity of it all finally hit home maybe sadly too late  &%+((£
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline mercury

Re: Does this sneer directed towards an ITN cameraman speak vo
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2015, 03:26:15 AM »
If he is innocent I don't think anyone maliciously set him up knowing he is innocent.  The only plausible situation I would accept is that after Julie Mugford told the police they took her word for it and under the impression they made a huge mistake by dismantling evidence and closing the case they felt justified in manufactured evidence believing it would bring Justice.
police f** up, or manipulating, what a surprise
from the little I know Julie was a waste of space and quite a horrible character

Offline John

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2015, 01:14:45 AM »
It is well known that prisoners who deny their guilt and who have spent many years in prison often honestly believe in their own innocence.  Jeremy has been incarcerated since 1985 and has spent much longer in prison than his original sentence of 25 years.  Can you just imagine how that alone has affected his ability to make sound and reasoned judgements any more.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 01:17:35 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2015, 09:12:13 AM »
It is well known that prisoners who deny their guilt and who have spent many years in prison often honestly believe in their own innocence.  Jeremy has been incarcerated since 1985 and has spent much longer in prison than his original sentence of 25 years.  Can you just imagine how that alone has affected his ability to make sound and reasoned judgements any more.

I think it is now time for Jeremy to undergo hypnosis. It may jog his memory as to exactly what happened that night!

Offline John

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2015, 10:34:40 AM »
I think it is now time for Jeremy to undergo hypnosis. It may jog his memory as to exactly what happened that night!

As an alternative to the polygraph you could be onto something there Daisy, I wonder would he agree to it?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2015, 11:03:00 AM »

Methinks there are too many skeletons in his cupboard that a hypnotist might reveal.  8(8-))
And if he can fiddle a polygraph test, then he'll be genning up on how to feign a hypnotic trance!  %56&

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2015, 12:25:23 PM »

It is also well known that prisoners who deny their guilt are actually innocent and the victim of a miscarriage of justice.   

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2015, 12:39:54 PM »
Methinks there are too many skeletons in his cupboard that a hypnotist might reveal.  8(8-))
And if he can fiddle a polygraph test, then he'll be genning up on how to feign a hypnotic trance!  %56&

Pseudoscience has no place in JB's case.  The only testing JB should concern himself with are tests that are admissible in a court of law and are capable of throwing doubt on the safety of his conviction.

Interestingly though I do recall Michael Hickey of the Bridgwater Four undergoing hypnotherapy (I think).  I will have to go back and find out what it was all about.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2015, 12:41:40 PM »

Hello Daisy  8((()*/

Offline Myster

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2015, 02:10:55 PM »
Hello Daisy  8((()*/

I see you've been stirring the pot and creating a over at IA... (as usual).

Clive doesn't know what he's in for!  8(8-))
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2015, 02:24:24 PM »
Hello Daisy  8((()*/

Hello Holly. I am trying to find proof of innocence or guilt and thought hypnosis may help. It is going to be very difficult for Jeremy due to so much evidence being destroyed. Another thing concerns me. Jeremy claims to have climbed through the window to collect his passport during September. However CAL states in her book that during that entire week Jeremy was in London under police surveillance. Can she provide documents to back this up?

Offline mercury

Re: Does this sneer directed towards an ITN cameraman speak volu
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2015, 01:20:17 AM »
It is also well known that prisoners who deny their guilt are actually innocent and the victim of a miscarriage of justice.   

It IS a massive fact that police in that day and age could get away with murder..and its a proven fact......today is different

just adding to the possible miscarriage of justice end

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2015, 11:43:20 AM »
Hello Holly. I am trying to find proof of innocence or guilt and thought hypnosis may help. It is going to be very difficult for Jeremy due to so much evidence being destroyed. Another thing concerns me. Jeremy claims to have climbed through the window to collect his passport during September. However CAL states in her book that during that entire week Jeremy was in London under police surveillance. Can she provide documents to back this up?

I think proof of innocence or guilt can be found by today's science and technology.  What was available at the time of the investigation/JB's trial is radically different compared with now.

- Ballistics testing on rifle/ammo with silencer to determine whether 'draw-back' is possible.

- Analyse blood using conventional serology: antigens, enzymes and protein after subjecting to the same conditions as the 'flake' underwent: firing of rifle/hot gases and ambient temperature over 5 weeks

- Test whether females long polished finger nails are able to prepare rifle for fire and fire 25 rounds without causing damage to nails and polish.

- Test how many times novices need to observe an experienced handler prepare the weapon for fire before they are able to accomplish. 

- Complete tests on the scratch marks found on the aga.  As I understand it the CCRC rejected Peter Sutherst's evidence based on another expert (Andy Law off the top of my head) criticising his methods rather than the conclusion. 

- Review of SoC using crime scene photos enhanced by modern technology eg location of casings to determine who was shot where exactly.

- Review of pathological evidence with particular emphasis on the wounds NB sustained upstairs to determine whether or not he was capable of entering into a violent struggle downstairs.

- Review of June and SC's psychiatric histories based on experts using modern psychiatry/psychology and neuroscience.

- Test bullets used and compare any chemical deposits left on hands; it appears bullets tested for trial compared with SC's hand swabs were different from the actual bullets used. 

Only the above can assist JB.  He is not entitled to legal aid and I see no evidence of JB or his campaign team fund raising.  IMO poring over case docs is not the way forward.  If there's anything incriminating for the prosecution it will surely be long gone ie destroyed not held under PII?  Paperwork that gives the appearance of assisting the defence eg call from NB to EP will simply be written off by CCRC.

Can you think of any tests?

Much of what we discuss on the forums and is presented in the media is irrelevant.  Only new evidence that is measurable by established branches of science can assist JB now.

I'll come back to you later re the other points.