Author Topic: Does this sneer directed towards an ITN cameraman speak volumes.  (Read 22607 times)

david1819

Re: Does this sneer directed towards an ITN cameraman speak volumes.
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2015, 03:19:14 PM »
John's right - he was leaving court after a short appearance.  ITN news footage, see beginning (entering) and end (leaving)...

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/1985/09/30/AS300985018/?s=jeremy+bamber&st=0&pn=1

That link confirms I am correct, in the top left it's dated as published 30th September, the day after he was arrested when this footage was published. Weather he is leaving or entering I don't know but it's definatley the 29th. He is sun tanned and wearing casual clothes, he was not expecting to be in court that's for sure, otherwise he would be more suited and booted
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 03:24:15 PM by david1819 »

Offline John

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2015, 04:05:39 PM »

29 September 1985 – Jeremy Bamber was re-arrested on his return to England after two weeks on holiday in France and charged with five counts of murder.  The picture was taken as he left court after being remanded in custody.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

david1819

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2015, 09:07:51 PM »

29 September 1985 – Jeremy Bamber was re-arrested on his return to England after two weeks on holiday in France and charged with five counts of murder.  The picture was taken as he left court after being remanded in custody.

When you began the threat I misunderstood you when said court. I thought you where meaning court asif the trial in 1986

Offline mercury

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2015, 10:18:20 PM »

That's not a look an innocent person would have when charged with multiple murder,surely....looks like he's posing for some pre raphaelite painting  wtf

Offline APRIL

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2015, 08:19:00 AM »
That's not a look an innocent person would have when charged with multiple murder,surely....looks like he's posing for some pre raphaelite painting  wtf

I'd have said more like he was preparing to audition for the part of Damien in Omen.

david1819

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2015, 11:43:38 PM »
That's not a look an innocent person would have when charged with multiple murder,surely

And what is an innocent person charged with multiple murder supposed to look like? There is no benchmark or standard to this and it will largely depend on the persons personality and how familiar they are with the legal system.

You could interpret this photograph as an innocent man ignorant of the possibility that innocent people get found guilty, so treats the situation like a Joke.

There was a time when I was younger I thought if your Innocent you will be found not guilty and the legal system was perfect. Had I been wrongly arrested and charged with multiple murder back then in that state of mind I would probably laugh

Offline puglove

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2015, 08:29:48 AM »

And what is an innocent person charged with multiple murder supposed to look like? There is no benchmark or standard to this and it will largely depend on the persons personality and how familiar they are with the legal system.

You could interpret this photograph as an innocent man ignorant of the possibility that innocent people get found guilty, so treats the situation like a Joke.

There was a time when I was younger I thought if your Innocent you will be found not guilty and the legal system was perfect. Had I been wrongly arrested and charged with multiple murder back then in that state of mind I would probably laugh

Blimey, I wouldn't laugh. If I was dragged off in handcuffs, I'd poo myself.    %56&
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2015, 01:54:02 PM »

State sponsored malfeasance and corruption is alive and well unfortunately.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 01:09:40 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline John

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2015, 01:58:27 PM »
When you began the threat I misunderstood you when said court. I thought you where meaning court asif the trial in 1986

I could have made it clearer so have edited the op. 

Offline mercury

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2015, 08:21:25 PM »

Well, a bit horrified sickened and scared at least? More so if accused of slaughtering your own family. And if he was so young and innocent even more so, and shitting hs pants too. Smiling would be my last choice.I agree with you body language/single photos can't be taken as evidence of anything, maybe he was on the wacky backy at the tme and very laid back,  was just saying. I have not studied this case so know jack.But I know many posters here who have and who normally don't get thngs too wrong.

david1819

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2015, 04:00:43 PM »
Well, a bit horrified sickened and scared at least? More so if accused of slaughtering your own family. And if he was so young and innocent even more so, and shitting hs pants too. Smiling would be my last choice.I agree with you body language/single photos can't be taken as evidence of anything, maybe he was on the wacky backy at the tme and very laid back,  was just saying. I have not studied this case so know jack.But I know many posters here who have and who normally don't get thngs too wrong.

It depends on the persons personality, if one is innocent and unaware of miscarriage of justices and has a naïve faith in the British justice system they may not be scared at all. Depending on personality they may be sickened or find it amusing that police are making such a mistake. people react differently. you cannot get anything conclusive from a photo at all.

What can you gather from these photos? nothing. Jeremy looks normal but don't mean he is normal just because that's how the photo portrays him.

Offline mercury

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2015, 11:32:30 PM »
Well david what can i say except for to observe that discussion about the case and conviction has gone on for decades...could be a sign of a NOT cut and dry case.....is there any case in history where someone professed their  innocence for so long and was found guilty after all ? By irrefutBle evidence? iF there WAS irrefutable evidence here why is he protesting innocence still?

Offline mercury

Re: Does this sneer directed towards an ITN cameraman speak volum
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2015, 05:25:46 AM »
David, if you thnk he is innicent who do u thnk set him up?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2015, 01:24:35 PM »

Layered up again as he apparently was on the night/morning he stood outside WHF.  Obviously feels the cold. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

david1819

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2015, 06:40:46 PM »
Well david what can i say except for to observe that discussion about the case and conviction has gone on for decades...could be a sign of a NOT cut and dry case.....is there any case in history where someone professed their  innocence for so long and was found guilty after all ? By irrefutBle evidence? iF there WAS irrefutable evidence here why is he protesting innocence still?

Only two answers really, Either he is innocent or he is guilty and knows that confessing is not in his best interest.

There is a third possibility that being he is guilty and actually believes he is innocent due to amnesia and mental illness but I don't think this is the case.