Author Topic: My Response from the Prisoner Location Service  (Read 17955 times)

Offline AerialHunter

Re: My Response from the Prisoner Location Service
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2017, 04:00:06 PM »
I wont write to the family, Leonora. After all, I wouldn't even know where to write, and I don't speak Dutch!

I will dare write to Mr Clegg, however, or to Mr Armstrong. I know  the address of their Chambers , and if nothing else,   I am  intrigued to see what (if any) response I get!

Did you get anywhere with this exercise?
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2017, 05:06:00 PM »
Did you get anywhere with this exercise?

I'm ashamed to say I haven't got around to it yet!

Do you think it is worth trying?  if you say yes, I will !!

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2017, 05:23:14 PM »
You are not going to do any harm. Tabak probably has no idea that there is an army out here gunning for him, it might just be the catalyst we need to get the whole thing back in court.

Go for it.

AH
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline [...]

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2017, 05:32:21 PM »
You are not going to do any harm. Tabak probably has no idea that there is an army out here gunning for him, it might just be the catalyst we need to get the whole thing back in court.

Go for it.

AH

Oh yes... I'd love to see that...  8@??)(

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2017, 07:35:08 PM »
I'll do it !!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2017, 07:38:19 PM »
Oh, and I will let you all know when I have done it!!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2017, 09:09:15 AM »
Just to say I have e mailed Mr Clegg's chambers this morning. I have addressed my message for the attention of Mr Clegg or Mr Armstrong, and have invited them to look at our forum.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2017, 10:06:12 AM »
IF  I get a reply, I will ask if they will pass a letter on---------

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2017, 11:20:11 AM »
Positive action. It's the only way forward. Hours of speculation/discussion is good but this sort of thing moves everyone forward. Well done you!

AH

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2017, 11:38:42 AM »
Positive action. It's the only way forward. Hours of speculation/discussion is good but this sort of thing moves everyone forward. Well done you!

AH

I have to admit to feeling somewhat apprehensive-----------

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2017, 07:48:06 AM »
I have to admit to feeling somewhat apprehensive-----------

Don't worry, they're the apprehensive ones, you've got absolutely nothing to lose, that makes you dangerous, very dangerous indeed and ultimately untouchable. Think of yourself as mischievous and enjoy.

AH

Offline [...]

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2017, 02:21:17 PM »
The only realistic reason I can find for you not being able to get any communication with Dr Vincent Tabak is if he is NOT actually In prison...

And by that at do not mean free running around having a Holiday...

But the only other possibility I could come to is That he is in "A Dutch Embassy"... like Assange was ... waiting for either this whole load of lies to be dropped or they themselves are trying to find out what happened in this case....

And I'm sure Nobody on this side of the water would be forth coming in an official capacity... So they can ...and have to conduct their enquires themselves... Because unless they can unravel all the circumstances surrounding this case and "Twin Track Investigations... taking place at the same time.. Then it would be hard for them to conduct any investigation on British Soil without expressed permission from the British Government themselves..(IMO)..

And in all honesty? "No One will give that..(IMO)

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2017, 05:40:58 PM »
The only realistic reason I can find for you not being able to get any communication with Dr Vincent Tabak is if he is NOT actually In prison...

And by that at do not mean free running around having a Holiday...

But the only other possibility I could come to is That he is in "A Dutch Embassy"... like Assange was ... waiting for either this whole load of lies to be dropped or they themselves are trying to find out what happened in this case....

And I'm sure Nobody on this side of the water would be forth coming in an official capacity... So they can ...and have to conduct their enquires themselves... Because unless they can unravel all the circumstances surrounding this case and "Twin Track Investigations... taking place at the same time.. Then it would be hard for them to conduct any investigation on British Soil without expressed permission from the British Government themselves..(IMO)..

And in all honesty? "No One will give that..(IMO)

Unlikely I think, but they are not going to make communication easy. They also demand all your details if you write to a prisoner and they try intimidation tactics like logging you as a "Known Associate". Could be worse though, you might be considered a friend of the force.

Come the revolution, that could get painful.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2017, 05:54:37 PM »
Unlikely I think, but they are not going to make communication easy. They also demand all your details if you write to a prisoner and they try intimidation tactics like logging you as a "Known Associate". Could be worse though, you might be considered a friend of the force.

Come the revolution, that could get painful.

Oh, I have given them all my details, but they wont be getting any more!!

And, nobody will be trying any "intimidation tactics" with me, I'm afraid!

As for "the revolution"---------------!!!!!

Have a good weekend--that is all I can say!

Offline John

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2017, 05:45:05 PM »
In the end there is only one reason why you may not get a response from Vincent Tabak and that is because he has chosen not to reply.  That is his right and it has to be respected.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 04:26:33 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.