Author Topic: My Response from the Prisoner Location Service  (Read 17944 times)

Offline [...]

Re: My Response from the Prisoner Location Service
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2017, 05:58:58 PM »
In the end there is only one reason why you may not get a response from Vincent Tabak and that is because he has chosen not to reply.  That is his right and it has to be respected.

(1): Dr Vincent Tabak may not want to converse

(2): Dr Vincent Tabak may no longer be in the country

(3): The Same "Smoke Screen" that has been used all along in "This Case ".... (IMO)...

Offline John

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2017, 04:28:21 PM »
(1): Dr Vincent Tabak may not want to converse

(2): Dr Vincent Tabak may no longer be in the country

(3): The Same "Smoke Screen" that has been used all along in "This Case ".... (IMO)...

I would put my money on #2.   He has admitted the crime now only wants to do his time.   
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 12:09:30 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2017, 09:12:03 PM »
I would put my money on #2.   He has admitted the crime now only wants to do his time.

Interesting, John. 

Do you  think VT could be moved out of the country (as a prisoner) without the public having to know? Only asking out of interest, as my husband reckons the public would HAVE to be told if this were the case. I am not so sure!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2017, 05:14:22 PM »
Any luck contacting Vincent Tabak?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2017, 10:31:34 PM »
Any luck contacting Vincent Tabak?

None whatsoever!  Nor am I trying any further.

Offline John

« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2017, 12:13:23 AM »
Can I just add that we will try and contact his lawyers with a view to opening a line of communication with him, if only to clarify a few issues once and for all.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2018, 10:50:17 AM »
My final response!!!

Dear Sir/Madam

I refer to your correspondence regarding the above named.

Unfortunately, because of the restraints of the Data Protection Act of not providing information regarding a prisoner without their consent, and due to the length of time passed, I am unable to supply you with the information you require and have no alternative but to close our files.

I am not permitted, because of the Data Protection Act to confirm whether or not they are or has(sic) been in prison custody.

I am sorry that on this occasion I am unable to help you.

Please be advised that files are retained for twelve months and should offenders return their consent forms to us during this time span we will relay their wishes to those who enquired.

Kind regards.

So, according to this, they sent an enquiry to the prison and received no response.

Oh well. Another mystery-------is he dead, is he ill, is he back in Holland, is he merely determined not to have any contact with the outside world?????

Do you think they doubted your authenticity?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2018, 10:54:42 AM »
I do not ask you to like the Prisoner Location Service, mrswah. Their behaviour towards you, frankly, is DISGUSTING.

Bristol Crown Court's own website confirms that a defendant of the name of Vincent Tabak was sentenced on 28 October 2011 to a minimum of 20 years in prison, so the Data Protection Act cannot possibly forbid the Prisoner Location Service (PLS) to confirm to you that this prisoner is also on their records.

At least two witnesses under oath confirmed in open court that Vincent Tabak was an inmate at Long Lartin Prison for at least part of 2011, so the Data Protection Act cannot possibly forbid the PLS to confirm that he was there.

It is such an unusual name that the PLS should have been able to find it within a matter of minutes, rather than 6 weeks.

If the prisoner has died, then the Data Protection Act cannot possibly forbid the PLS to disclose the date and place of death.

It would in any case have been all over the news media. Vincent Tabak is a very famous prisoner, on a par with numerous other famous prisoners whose places of imprisonment and other information are frequently reported in the press.

Can you explain, PLS, why the Data Protection Act distinguishes between Vincent Tabak and all these other famous prisoners in British prisons? Your deadpan responses are very strong evidence that he has been given a secret amnesty and a secret new identity and that he is not in prison at all.

As he is not a British national, it is probable that he had applied for repatriation, and may have been granted this. If he is no longer in a British prison for this reason, then surely the Data Protection Act does not forbid you to disclose the fact either?

So far, PLS, you have not even acknowledged that you know whom we are talking about, which must make you the only person in the country who has not even heard of Vincent Tabak and his very famous crime.

Maybe the reason Helen from Dorset didn't receive a satisfactory response was because the PLS questioned their authenticity?

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2018, 10:57:54 AM »
Jixy, I am inclined to go with what you say about the Data Protection Act ,realising that you probably know more about this than I do.   I am certainly not losing any sleep over the response I received from the Prisoner Location service. It does make me wonder what has become of VT, but then, I am nosy!

My husband, who is a retired lawyer (although not a criminal lawyer), tells me that the public would have to be told if VT had been repatriated to Holland, or was dead. I am not sure if I agree with him, and I would like to know what the rest of you think---just as a matter of interest.

I think you like to keep debate on Tabak circling round and round....

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2018, 10:59:42 AM »
Can I just add that we will try and contact his lawyers with a view to opening a line of communication with him, if only to clarify a few issues once and for all.

Who are his "lawyers" then? And how did you get on?

And why did you choose to take the batton from Helen so to speak and suggest you'd contact Tabak's lawyers?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 11:07:56 AM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2018, 11:03:05 AM »
You are not going to do any harm. Tabak probably has no idea that there is an army out here gunning for him, it might just be the catalyst we need to get the whole thing back in court.

Go for it.

AH

What makes you think it won't do any harm?

And to what "army" do you refer?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 11:11:19 AM by Stephanie »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2018, 01:14:59 PM »
Maybe the reason Helen from Dorset didn't receive a satisfactory response was because the PLS questioned their authenticity?

Unless it's made public by someone else, the authorities aren't allowed to give out that information.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2018, 01:21:36 PM »
Unless it's made public by someone else, the authorities aren't allowed to give out that information.

Many of us know this Caroline but isn't it interesting how this wasn't nipped in the bud long before now!?

Have you read all the posts on this thread and the numerous red herrings ?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 01:25:23 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2018, 01:27:05 PM »
Many of us know this Caroline but isn't it interesting how this wasn't nipped in the bud long before now!?

Have you read all the posts on this thread and the numerous red herrings ?

No, I just find it really odd that someone would think this guy is innocent when he has never even hinted at it himself. I'll read back at some point.

Offline Baz

« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2018, 09:50:21 AM »

I'm not sure I understand this. I think they can give that information out with Tabak's permission. I'm pretty sure that is how the system works anyway.