Author Topic: How Credible Is The Theory Involving The IRA?  (Read 12651 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: How Credible Is The Theory Involving The IRA?
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2019, 11:20:16 AM »
The Crimewatch reconstruction refers to:

- Witnesses describing men which vary and locate them near Jill's house and at either end of Gowan Ave: dark haired man wearing a suit; fair haired man wearing a suit; dark haired man wearing a suit and an ill-fitting pair of glasses.  Many of the witnesses assume the men are estate agents.

-  The perp seen leaving Jill's property was dark haired but was wearing a thigh length waxed jacket.

- Other witnesses describe seeing a man in a suit, at times talking into what they assume was a mobile, running along Fulham Park Road shortly after Jill was murdered.  These witnesses were in the main driving so could not possibly know whether the handheld device was in fact a mobile or a walkie talkie or some other device. 

- A witness at a nearby bus stop describes a dark haired man in a suit turning up sweaty. 

IMO the above aligns with the letter from convicted murderer, Wayne Aird, who claims to have been a member of the RIRA and part of a 4 man squad who assassinated Jill. 

The various discrepancies of males hanging around Gowan Ave shortly before Jill was murdered may well have been a lookout either end of Gowan Ave, with the perp in the waxy jacket and a getaway driver some distance away waiting to take the 4 to a safe house: perp, 2 x lookouts and a driver. 

It's widely accepted RIRA were responsible for Omagh bomb Aug '98 and although insufficient evidence to convict, mobile phone call data strongly implicated 4:

Michael McKevitt - Husband to Bernadette Sands-McKevitt sister to the late hunger striker Bobby Sands. 
Liam Campbell
Colm Murphy
Seamus Daly 

« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 11:42:38 AM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2019, 11:28:23 AM »
The Crimewatch reconstruction refers to:

- Witnesses describing men which vary and locate them near Jill's house and at either end of Gowan Ave: dark haired man wearing a suit; fair haired man wearing a suit; dark haired man wearing a suit and an ill-fitting pair of glasses.  Many of the witnesses assume the men are estate agents.

-  The perp seen leaving Jill's property was dark haired but was wearing a thigh length waxed jacket.

- Other witnesses describe seeing a man in a suit, at times talking into what they assume was a mobile, running along Fulham Park Road shortly after Jill was murdered.  These witnesses were in the main driving so could not possibly know whether the handheld device was in fact a mobile or a walkie talkie or some other device. 

- A witness at a nearby bus stop describes a dark haired man in a suit turning up sweaty. 

IMO the above aligns with the letter from convicted murderer, Wayne Aird, who claims to have been a member of the RIRA and part of a 4 man squad who assassinated Jill. 

The various discrepancies of males hanging around Gowan Ave shortly before Jill was murdered may well have been a lookout either end of Gowan Ave, with the perp in the waxy jacket and a getaway driver some distance away waiting to take the 4 to a safe house: perp, 2 x lookouts and a driver. 

It's widely accepted RIRA were responsible for Omagh bomb Aug '98 and although insufficient evidence to convict, mobile phone call data strongly implicated 4:

Michael McKevitt - Husband to Bernadette Sands-McKevitt sister to the late hunger striker Bobby Sands. 
Liam Campbell
Colm Murphy
Seamus Daly

Although I believe RIRA were responsible for Jill's murder I'm not necessarily suggesting the above 4 were involved.  But what it does potentially show is an awareness of how mobile phone data can be used to track the location of mobile phones which might be a reason police were unable to find any relevant data if RIRA reverted to walkie talkies.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 11:42:11 AM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2019, 11:32:12 AM »
Michael McKevitt was former Quartermaster General in the PIRA responsible for arms caches so would be ideally placed to procure the firearm and tailor adjust the cartridge for a quiet assassination.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2019, 11:39:41 AM »
I believe RIRA was paid to assassinate Jill.  This money was then at least in part used to fund the purchase of weapons in May '99:

In 1999 the RIRA began preparations for a renewed campaign, and in May three members travelled to Split in Croatia to purchase arms, which were smuggled back to Ireland.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Irish_Republican_Army

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2019, 11:48:16 AM »
I believe RIRA was paid to assassinate Jill.  This money was then at least in part used to fund the purchase of weapons in May '99:

In 1999 the RIRA began preparations for a renewed campaign, and in May three members travelled to Split in Croatia to purchase arms, which were smuggled back to Ireland.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Irish_Republican_Army

The above also shows RIRA were working with East Europeans from the former Yugoslavia which might account for the calls to BBC from a man said to have an East European accent.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2019, 12:29:03 PM »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jill-dando-murder-serbian-mafia-5425551

The files also reveal a convicted killer penned a letter from prison claiming he was part of a four-man IRA hit squad that murdered Jill.

Wayne Aird claimed senior paramilitaries chose her as a target because of her links to police through her work presenting Crimewatch.

The claims can be revealed – almost 15 years after he wrote the letter from his cell at Wakefield prison where he was serving life for killing a man two months after Jill’s death.

Aird said a member of the gang shot her with a 9mm bullet before they escaped in Land Rovers to a safe house in the capital.

He said he was confessing because he did not want George to be part of an Establishment cover-up.

Aird claimed that the IRA was being allowed to get away with Jill’s killing to avoid harming the Northern Ireland peace process.

Aird, originally of Prudhoe, Northumberland, wrote that three months before Jill’s death a senior IRA figure told him of a plan to kill a big TV star.

He said he was flown to Dublin then summoned to Dundalk where Jill was named as the target.

Aird wrote: “Being a member of the Real IRA the one thing I expect to gain from my confession is a bullet. Informers don’t last very long.”

He vowed to repeat his astonishing claims to bring about convictions, saying: “I’m prepared to go Queen’s evidence on this statement.”

His apparent confession was made to Leeds-based solicitor Stuart Page who later wrote: “It is quite possible the contents of his statement are pure make-believe.

"However, that is not a view that I formed during my short meeting with Mr Aird.”

It is understood that police were made aware of Aird’s letter but did not investigate further.

Aird, now 45, is thought to still be behind bars.

He was jailed in 2000 for murdering flatmate Timothy Pincott, 37, near their Cardiff home.

Aird claims he was flown to Dublin and then summoned to Dundalk for a meeting to discuss the assassination of Jill Dando. 

Dundalk is home to RIRA's then leader Michael McKevitt brother-in-law to the late hunger striker Bobby Sands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_McKevitt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Sands

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2019, 12:55:31 PM »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jill-dando-murder-serbian-mafia-5425551

The files also reveal a convicted killer penned a letter from prison claiming he was part of a four-man IRA hit squad that murdered Jill.

Wayne Aird claimed senior paramilitaries chose her as a target because of her links to police through her work presenting Crimewatch.

The claims can be revealed – almost 15 years after he wrote the letter from his cell at Wakefield prison where he was serving life for killing a man two months after Jill’s death.

Aird said a member of the gang shot her with a 9mm bullet before they escaped in Land Rovers to a safe house in the capital.

He said he was confessing because he did not want George to be part of an Establishment cover-up.

Aird claimed that the IRA was being allowed to get away with Jill’s killing to avoid harming the Northern Ireland peace process.

Aird, originally of Prudhoe, Northumberland, wrote that three months before Jill’s death a senior IRA figure told him of a plan to kill a big TV star.

He said he was flown to Dublin then summoned to Dundalk where Jill was named as the target.

Aird wrote: “Being a member of the Real IRA the one thing I expect to gain from my confession is a bullet. Informers don’t last very long.”

He vowed to repeat his astonishing claims to bring about convictions, saying: “I’m prepared to go Queen’s evidence on this statement.”

His apparent confession was made to Leeds-based solicitor Stuart Page who later wrote: “It is quite possible the contents of his statement are pure make-believe.

"However, that is not a view that I formed during my short meeting with Mr Aird.”

It is understood that police were made aware of Aird’s letter but did not investigate further.

Aird, now 45, is thought to still be behind bars.

He was jailed in 2000 for murdering flatmate Timothy Pincott, 37, near their Cardiff home.

Aird claims he was flown to Dublin and then summoned to Dundalk for a meeting to discuss the assassination of Jill Dando. 

Dundalk is home to RIRA's then leader Michael McKevitt brother-in-law to the late hunger striker Bobby Sands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_McKevitt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Sands

This 'turning a blind eye' to IRA activities has been going on since Thatcher.  With Blair and his motley crew the excuse was so as not to undermine the peace process in NI.  I know of one very prominent IRA thug who literally got away with his terrorist activities and all in the name of peace. So ironic!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2019, 01:09:31 PM »
This 'turning a blind eye' to IRA activities has been going on since Thatcher.  With Blair and his motley crew the excuse was so as not to undermine the peace process in NI.  I know of one very prominent IRA thug who literally got away with his terrorist activities and all in the name of peace. So ironic!

The letter from Aird was apparently found by BG's second defence team and no evidence police investigated and/or passed to counter-terrorism/MI5 which does make you wonder why not?!

Was this down to police believing they had their man in Barry George or something more sinister?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2019, 01:12:15 PM »

The letter from Aird was apparently found by BG's second defence team and no evidence police investigated and/or passed to counter-terrorism/MI5 which does make you wonder why not?!

Was this down to police believing they had their man in Barry George or something more sinister?

Now the pair of you are at it  *&^^&
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2019, 01:14:17 PM »
Now the pair of you are at it  *&^^&

Why do yo believe the theory re the IRA is not plausible and/or possible? 

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2019, 01:15:00 PM »

You have no idea what the police did or didn’t investigate after the trial!

They were no longer required to disclose evidential material to the defence.

As per usual you are clutching at straws.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2019, 01:16:53 PM »
Why do yo believe the theory re the IRA is not plausible and/or possible?

IMO Barry George murdered Jill Dando. His conviction was overturned on a technicality.

I notice the fact he’s still being monitored by MAPPA has been ignored or swept under the carpet.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 05:35:27 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2019, 01:37:12 PM »
IMO Barry George murdered Jill Dando. His conviction was overturned on a technicality.

I notice the fact he’s still being monitored by MAPPA has been ignored or swept under the carpet.

How can BG be monitored by UK organisation MAPPA when he lives in Eire?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 05:35:50 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2019, 01:57:21 PM »
How can BG be monitored by UK organisation MAPPA when he lives in Eire?

I’ve already covered this on the main thread.

However don’t shoot the messenger! You’d think his sister would get this one vital piece of information correct after all this time - again I find this telling

Now that Barry George’s sister has published the fact her brother is still being monitored, maybe she’ll tell us why?

The Met Police and other agencies involved don’t appear to have made a public comment on this for over a decade?

PPANI Is what MAPPA is known as in Northern Ireland.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 02:01:58 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2019, 02:43:45 PM »
I’ve already covered this on the main thread.

However don’t shoot the messenger! You’d think his sister would get this one vital piece of information correct after all this time - again I find this telling

But BG lives in Eire.  Eire is no more part of UK than China is or any other sovereign state.