Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 1236090 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #15075 on: January 26, 2022, 08:32:01 AM »
Oh, sorry, I thought you were arguing that he was. So you're not convinced that Wolters has identified the perpetrator, but you think it's likely to have been someone similar. Is there any evidence that a 'predatory paedophile' was involved?

You seem happy to accept MWT may have evidence of an alibi but not that Wolters may have evidence of abduction and death

Offline barrier

« Reply #15076 on: January 26, 2022, 09:08:45 AM »
You seem happy to accept MWT may have evidence of an alibi but not that Wolters may have evidence of abduction and death

One has an awful lot to lose if wrong, and it ain't the tv guy.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #15077 on: January 26, 2022, 09:45:19 AM »
One has an awful lot to lose if wrong, and it ain't the tv guy.

The TV guy hasn't actually said anything.. Its all second hand... And unknown sources

The fact Wolters has everything to lose if he isn't telling the truth supports the fact that he is

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #15078 on: January 26, 2022, 10:07:37 AM »

I didn't know I'd expressed an opinion about MWT. I don't know what either he or Wolters have, but I know MWT will reveal all in his programme. Wolters will only reveal his evidence if a trial takes place, so we may never know.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #15079 on: January 26, 2022, 10:21:51 AM »
I didn't know I'd expressed an opinion about MWT. I don't know what either he or Wolters have, but I know MWT will reveal all in his programme. Wolters will only reveal his evidence if a trial takes place, so we may never know.
The German version of bingewatch crud airs on Monday apparently, with their many hitherto undiscovered revelations.

Maybe the Germans and MWT can have a face off, like on Anchorman.

Meanwhile, in a plush office block in Docklands, a crack Anglo-German legal team recruits another couple of interns to assist with the herculean task of sifting through the sheer volume of potentially libelous, multi-format material they are being inundated with. They briefly consider applying for injunctions, but think better of it as it's best to keep the bombardment of shit coming to bolster their inevitable 'unfair process' case.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #15080 on: January 26, 2022, 10:22:20 AM »
Of course, he could quit his job and rake in a small fortune writing a book about how CB dunnit, and of course you would fully support his right to do so, right? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #15081 on: January 26, 2022, 11:30:23 AM »
Of course, he could quit his job and rake in a small fortune writing a book about how CB dunnit, and of course you would fully support his right to do so, right?

"Christian Brückner; der Davongekommenere"

Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #15082 on: January 26, 2022, 12:17:22 PM »

Arrrgh, my eyes!!!  Is that a tacit acceptance of my post?  I will assume so as I doubt I will get a straight answer anyway.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #15083 on: January 26, 2022, 12:58:47 PM »

The one that got away? The escapee?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #15084 on: January 26, 2022, 01:34:19 PM »
The one that got away? The escapee?

Or "Mein Erzfeind" perhaps.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #15085 on: January 26, 2022, 02:06:37 PM »
Or "Mein Erzfeind" perhaps.
It’s good to see you’ve been brushing up on your German - looking forward to your in depth translation of the forthcoming revelations! 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 02:37:33 PM by Vertigo Swirl »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #15086 on: January 26, 2022, 02:39:03 PM »
It’s good to see you’ve been brushing up on your German - looking forward to your indepeth translation of the forthcoming revelations!

Interesting that posters on WS have also embarked on an in context discussion of German translation ~ the difference being it is a meaningful discussion rather than the jumbled one liners we've been subjected to here.

...  what is interesting is the sentences before the last one - "Sie sprechen von einer Vielzahl an Beweisen und Indizien. Welche wird die Öffentlichkeit wohl bald erfahren." They [BKA] speak about a multitude of evidence/proof and indications/clues. Which ones the public will soon find out" Webslueths

There follows a discussion on the meaning of "indiz" and it seems there are a few nuances;  illustrating that meaningful translation is an art.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #15087 on: January 26, 2022, 02:54:09 PM »
An interesting point of view from a contributor to the Websleuths discussion:

IMO HCW/BKA have floated this case into the media machine as a part of their strategy. Ramp up the pressure & push for the final pieces of information required.

I think commentary & documentaries questioning their investigation is inevitable. The longer they let this linger the more they face these types of headlines & documentaries.

The last high profile case they handled was the VW emissions case. They made a very similar play. They left the door wide open & waited for the pieces to fall into place. I do think they’ve managed to create a complete pathway to an arrest. I think this new German Documentary will be very reflective & in agreement with the BKA’s case. I think it’ll create headlines, turn heads & ramp up the pressure on CB. I think HCW/BKA may view this documentary as a tool

Offline jassi

« Reply #15088 on: January 26, 2022, 02:54:18 PM »
Interesting that posters on WS have also embarked on an in context discussion of German translation ~ the difference being it is a meaningful discussion rather than the jumbled one liners we've been subjected to here.

...  what is interesting is the sentences before the last one - "Sie sprechen von einer Vielzahl an Beweisen und Indizien. Welche wird die Öffentlichkeit wohl bald erfahren." They [BKA] speak about a multitude of evidence/proof and indications/clues. Which ones the public will soon find out" Webslueths

There follows a discussion on the meaning of "indiz" and it seems there are a few nuances;  illustrating that meaningful translation is an art.

What is WS, please ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #15089 on: January 26, 2022, 03:12:52 PM »
What is WS, please ?

😁

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....