Author Topic: Straight From The Horse's Mouth - CB's Lawyer - FF...  (Read 770 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Straight From The Horse's Mouth - CB's Lawyer - FF...
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 10:17:43 PM »
Does he reveal the amazing new evidence that will make us fall off our chairs in this?  I failed German O Level.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Straight From The Horse's Mouth - CB's Lawyer - FF...
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2020, 10:56:45 PM »
They both sound a bit hoarse.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.