Author Topic: Sandra Lean Facebook account blocked!  (Read 3235 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Sandra Lean Facebook account blocked!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2021, 09:43:48 PM »
She claimed on Twitter that she couldn't post on the site and as there are no current posts it can only be true.

What name is she using now, she has so many?   @)(++(*
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2021, 10:12:26 PM »
She claimed on Twitter that she couldn't post on the site and as there are no current posts it can only be true.
Sorry, I thought you meant the page had been removed.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2021, 04:25:16 AM »
Angelo 222, I have lost count. How many does the Dr have now? I can't remember them all!
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2021, 05:53:53 PM »
Angelo 222, I have lost count. How many does the Dr have now? I can't remember them all!

Most of us are using fake  names.  So what?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2021, 08:32:03 PM »

How many of us are doing our best to be opinion makers.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Parky41

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2021, 12:06:11 PM »

Honesty? - There's an art of deceit is there not in using multiple profiles, of having to switch between characters. Each enacting out different roles. To consistently disrupt discussions when the topic is leaning towards those clear areas of guilt upon LM? - Reason as to why many people mention those many pseudonyms.

Honesty also in the denial of using certain ones. It may just be simple forgetfulness of course?

But for many it is seen as the need to have control in all that is being put out about this case. - And it has morphed into Ms Leans case - has it not?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 02:51:19 PM by Parky41 »

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2021, 03:27:25 PM »

Honesty? - There's an art of deceit is there not in using multiple profiles, of having to switch between characters. Each enacting out different roles. To consistently disrupt discussions when the topic is leaning towards those clear areas of guilt upon LM? - Reason as to why many people mention those many pseudonyms.

Honesty also in the denial of using certain ones. It may just be simple forgetfulness of course?

But for many it is seen as the need to have control in all that is being put out about this case. - And it has morphed into Ms Leans case - has it not?

It has, but it shouldn't have done. Nor is it all SL's fault, but also the fault of those who use forums to  constantly run her down, and also the fault of some of her   "campaigners".

I wish she had just written her book, and left the campaigning/demos/podcasts, etc alone, but that's just my opinion.

As for multiple fake names, well, I don't ALWAYS call myself mrswah on social media----------------!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2021, 06:04:55 PM »
It has, but it shouldn't have done. Nor is it all SL's fault, but also the fault of those who use forums to  constantly run her down, and also the fault of some of her   "campaigners".

I wish she had just written her book, and left the campaigning/demos/podcasts, etc alone, but that's just my opinion.

As for multiple fake names, well, I don't ALWAYS call myself mrswah on social media----------------!

I am Brietta when I post here and I post nowhere else.  But were I posting elsewhere I would almost certainly use Brietta particularly if it was McCann related.
Were I to post elsewhere on different subject matter, I would probably would use another pseudonym so that my Brietta persona did not influence other posters who might be familiar with the name.

But I am not an influencer or running campaigns for a specific purpose to influence events.  In those circumstances I think it is dishonest to run multiple identities each one backing up the other.
If Ms Lean choses to use multiple identities that is her privilege but my opinion is that if one is signing a petition for example once is enough - but if one signs it under fifty other names the petition is devalued and not a true reflection and yeah ... basically dishonest.
And I do not trust dishonesty.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2021, 07:05:03 PM »
I am Brietta when I post here and I post nowhere else.  But were I posting elsewhere I would almost certainly use Brietta particularly if it was McCann related.
Were I to post elsewhere on different subject matter, I would probably would use another pseudonym so that my Brietta persona did not influence other posters who might be familiar with the name.

But I am not an influencer or running campaigns for a specific purpose to influence events.  In those circumstances I think it is dishonest to run multiple identities each one backing up the other.
If Ms Lean choses to use multiple identities that is her privilege but my opinion is that if one is signing a petition for example once is enough - but if one signs it under fifty other names the petition is devalued and not a true reflection and yeah ... basically dishonest.
And I do not trust dishonesty.

Has Dr Lean signed a petition multiple times under multiple names or are you trying to gaslight Brietta?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2021, 03:58:15 AM »
What name is she using now, she has so many?   @)(++(*

How many fake profiles does the Dr have?

I have lost count
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”