Author Topic: Hello from Gildas  (Read 744 times)

Offline Gildas

Hello from Gildas
« on: April 08, 2013, 05:57:57 PM »
My main interest is in the Madeleine McCann case.

I read Kate’s book when it was first published and, for balance, some other books and the PJ files.
I found that I just could not decide whether the McCanns were responsible for Madeleine’s disappearance or not, so I decided to give up and forget about it.

I recently took an interest in the case again, so I decided to join this forum.
T

icabodcrane

Re: Hello from Gildas
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 12:17:56 AM »
Pleased to meet you Gildas

...  I'm reading Kate McCann's book at the moment  (  we can compare notes   8((()*/  )

Offline Angelo222

Re: Hello from Gildas
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 01:17:05 AM »
Welcome Gildas.  It is an interesting case for sure.  Having looked into the case over the last six years I have never found any evidence that the McCanns were complicit in their daughters disappearance.  There are so many silly stories out there about the case you have to be careful not to be misled by the fantasies.  My heart goes out to them both, they might have erred by leaving the children unattended for a short while but they don't deserve the vilification which is directed their way.  In the final analysis they didn't ask for their child to be abducted.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!