Author Topic: Luke Mitchell ‘absolutely delighted’ with support after documentary.  (Read 4786 times)

Offline faithlilly

I asked you first why you think he is innocent?

There was a multitude of errors  around the most important eye witness for the prosecution AB. There were two receipts from her shopping at the supermarket prior to her sighting and the police simply picked the one that fitted their timeline.The clothes of the people she described did not fit what it is known Luke and Jodi had worn on that night. She made it clear in court that the jacket she picked from the police photographs was most like the jacket she saw but that that jacket wasn’t a parka. She said she could not describe Luke’s face yet picked him out from a lineup, of course the only person standing in front of a white background was Luke. An expert in eye witness accounts has subsequently said that having a lighter background didn’t mean that the police put an arrow towards the photograph of Luke but they might as well have done.

No DNA or marks on Luke although we are told that Jodi fought furiously. When they took him to the police station after the body was found Luke still had dirt underneath his fingernails, dirt around his ankles and dirty hair meaning that he hadn’t had a shower. Further if we are to believe AB then Luke wasn’t wearing a parka, so no parka could have been burned in the small log burner..one of the main planks of the crown’s case.

There is so much more, the SK DNA debacle, the treatment of Shane Mitchell to make him change his story etc etc etc but that’s for another day.

Now for your thoughts?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 12:47:42 AM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mrs S

I'm sure Luke is happy (from protection wing) at all support he has from outside that people spreading untruths has gained him.  Tell us what his fellow inmates think of him and his story!

Offline faithlilly

I'm sure Luke is happy (from protection wing) at all support he has from outside that people spreading untruths has gained him.  Tell us what his fellow inmates think of him and his story!

I believe Joseph Steele spent some of his time in prison with Luke and says he believes that he is innocent.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mrs S

I believe Joseph Steele spent some of his time in prison with Luke and says he believes that he is innocent.
Joseph steele is one man from how many years ago? No doubt Luke is convincing liar. Tell us about now and how many of his fellow inmates believe he's innocent. Very few! I'm sure he'll tell you different (from protection) . Actually feel sorry for Joe steele he's been dupped

Offline faithlilly

Joseph steele is one man from how many years ago? No doubt Luke is convincing liar. Tell us about now and how many of his fellow inmates believe he's innocent. Very few! I'm sure he'll tell you different (from protection) . Actually feel sorry for Joe steele he's been dupped

Or you have.

Offline Mrs S

Or you have.
most certainly not! Maybe Im more astute than you are. You seem to be one who has been duped! Ask luke(who is in protection)  How much support he has from his felliw prisoners! Will emphasise the FROM PROTECTION! WHICH YOU DENY
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 01:20:38 AM by Mrs S »

Offline faithlilly

most certainly not! Maybe Im more astute than you are. You seem to be one who has been duped

The truth is the truth...some people simply have trouble recognising it unfortunately.

Offline Angelo222

There was a multitude of errors  around the most important eye witness for the prosecution AB. There were two receipts from her shopping at the supermarket prior to her sighting and the police simply picked the one that fitted their timeline.The clothes of the people she described did not fit what it is known Luke and Jodi had worn on that night. She made it clear in court that the jacket she picked from the police photographs was most like the jacket she saw but that that jacket wasn’t a parka. She said she could not describe Luke’s face yet picked him out from a lineup, of course the only person standing in front of a white background was Luke. An expert in eye witness accounts has subsequently said that having a lighter background didn’t mean that the police put an arrow towards the photograph of Luke but they might as well have done.

No DNA or marks on Luke although we are told that Jodi fought furiously. When they took him to the police station after the body was found Luke still had dirt underneath his fingernails, dirt around his ankles and dirty hair meaning that he hadn’t had a shower. Further if we are to believe AB then Luke wasn’t wearing a parka, so no parka could have been burned in the small log burner..one of the main planks of the crown’s case.

There is so much more, the SK DNA debacle, the treatment of Shane Mitchell to make him change his story etc etc etc but that’s for another day.

Now for your thoughts?

Is that it?  Is this your best shot at evidence of Mitchell's innocence?

Firstly, the Bryson sighting has no relevance whatsoever. It has no significance whether it was Luke and Jodi or someone else, it simply is not a factor in the equation.

As for no DNA on Luke, that is very easily explained. In my opinion he cleaned himself up and quite possibly changed his clothing before going out into the woods to get muddied up.

As for a parka, that is incorrect. Luke wore a green bomber jacket with orange lining. This jacket disappeared never to be seen again.

There was no 'treatment' of Shane Mitchell. He chose to give statements and testified at the trial. He was warned of the consequences of committing perjury and he took note. He told the court that his mother had influenced his first statement, he later retracted it and testified in court that he was alone in the family home at the time Luke Mitchell claimed to have been there.

Next?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mrs S

The truth is the truth...some people simply have trouble recognising it unfortunately.
Truth is he's in protection and majority of his fellow prisoners don't believe he's innocent. Prove me wrong on both parts!

Offline Mrs S

You sure do!

Offline Angelo222

That's funny and sad at the same time. Surely you don't believe such crap?  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

Don't you know every prisoner in a protection wing claims to be innocent.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

You being one on this occasion. Your poor logic in the case beggars belief.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mrs S

Don't you know every prisoner in a protection wing claims to be innocent.
Yes you're right every prisoner on protection wing believes they are all innocent.  They would! I'm talking about general population.  Very few of them believe his innocence

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Yes you're right every prisoner on protection wing believes they are all innocent.  They would! I'm talking about general population.  Very few of them believe his innocence

Reading around various forums/discussion pages, quite a number of people believe Luke is (or might be) innocent.  Of course, I have no idea how well informed they are!