Author Topic: Why did suspicion fall upon Luke Mitchell?  (Read 25613 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Why did suspicion fall upon Luke Mitchell?
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2021, 02:10:46 PM »
Is that the best you can do?

Haven’t you seen John’s latest post?

‘Information provided to support debate should be accompanied by a link where possible.’
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Parky41

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2021, 02:55:36 PM »
Haven’t you seen John’s latest post?

‘Information provided to support debate should be accompanied by a link where possible.’

What links are you looking for Faithlilly? - where are your links if this is on the basis that all said must have links?

Are you disputing the evidence heard from LM?

Did JuJ not text him at 10.40pm?

Did he not speak with JuJ again at 10.49pm?

Did he not say he was leaving to go search this path while making his way to JuJ?

Did he not claim to have left his house just after this call?

Did he not say he was at Roansdyke path when he was on the phone again with a JuJ at 10.59pm

Did he not say he saw the Jones family when nearing the top of this path?

Did he not ask them if they had anything of Jodi's to scent?

Did he not climb the wall at the GIno spot?

Was it not approx: 11.30pm when he called out he had found something?

Did he not deny of ever frequenting this woodland before?

Did he not deny of knowing of the existence of this V prior to June the 30th?

Did he not say he had walked not even 20yards past the V break in the wall?

Have you done the math? I am saying clearly some reasons as to why suspicion may have falling upon LM.

Was there a replica wall built in the court?

Were the Jury taken to this path?

Were the witnesses taken to this path?

Has Ms Lean used the excerpt of SK's statement of "the dogs head being level with the V" to show that he agreed with what LM said?

Can you see this V from nearly 60ft past it at all in the dark - the simple answer is NO.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2021, 03:04:53 PM »

What links are you looking for Faithlilly? - where are your links if this is on the basis that all said must have links?

Are you disputing the evidence heard from LM?

Did JuJ not text him at 10.40pm?

Did he not speak with JuJ again at 10.49pm?

Did he not say he was leaving to go search this path while making his way to JuJ?

Did he not claim to have left his house just after this call?

Did he not say he was at Roansdyke path when he was on the phone again with a JuJ at 10.59pm

Did he not say he saw the Jones family when nearing the top of this path?

Did he not ask them if they had anything of Jodi's to scent?

Did he not climb the wall at the GIno spot?

Was it not approx: 11.30pm when he called out he had found something?

Did he not deny of ever frequenting this woodland before?

Did he not deny of knowing of the existence of this V prior to June the 30th?

Did he not say he had walked not even 20yards past the V break in the wall?

Have you done the math? I am saying clearly some reasons as to why suspicion may have falling upon LM.

Was there a replica wall built in the court?

Were the Jury taken to this path?

Were the witnesses taken to this path?

Has Ms Lean used the excerpt of SK's statement of "the dogs head being level with the V" to show that he agreed with what LM said?

Can you see this V from nearly 60ft past it at all in the dark - the simple answer is NO.

Do you have the links in order to substantiate your claims? I’ll take extracts from police statements, court transcripts, anything official really.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2021, 03:39:49 PM »
Do you have the links in order to substantiate your claims? I’ll take extracts from police statements, court transcripts, anything official really.

So will I. Most of what I find on the subject of Jodi's murder either comes from Sandra Lean or from the Sun newspaper.

I don't think much of the Sun, and the majority of people on here don't think much of Sandra, so I'd be grateful for something from another source to study!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2021, 04:04:01 PM »
So will I. Most of what I find on the subject of Jodi's murder either comes from Sandra Lean or from the Sun newspaper.

I don't think much of the Sun, and the majority of people on here don't think much of Sandra, so I'd be grateful for something from another source to study!
Sandra can't be contradicted because apparently she is the *only* one with the court transcripts. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2021, 04:08:19 PM »
Sandra can't be contradicted because apparently she is the *only* one with the court transcripts.

She certainly appears to be the only one who has written a book about the case.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2021, 06:37:02 PM »

Quite obviously her interpretation of which differs markedly from that of the trial judge and the most senior appeal judges in the land. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2021, 07:05:27 PM »

[Name removed]’s family will possibly have court transcripts
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2021, 08:37:41 PM »
Sandra most definitely can be contradicted. She continues to say Luke isn't on protection in prison and he certainly is. If a simple thing like that is a lie what else that she says is lies

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2021, 10:18:22 PM »
Sandra most definitely can be contradicted. She continues to say Luke isn't on protection in prison and he certainly is. If a simple thing like that is a lie what else that she says is lies

There doesn’t seem to be any concrete confirmation either way.

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2021, 10:19:57 PM »
There doesn’t seem to be any concrete confirmation either way.
There certainly is .I know for sure he's in protection.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2021, 10:31:22 PM »
There certainly is .I know for sure he's in protection.

And Sandra Lean says he’s not. Off course it all comes down to proof and neither of you have offered any.

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2021, 10:40:23 PM »
And Sandra Lean says he’s not. Off course it all comes down to proof and neither of you have offered any.
Of course it does. I could offer proof but I'll bide my time. Of course if Luke really wasn't in protection and himself, sandra and corrine wanted it put out there that he wasn't.  Luke himself (if and when) he does his phone interview with James English he could verify it. Somehow I don't think that will happen as it would soon be verified as lies

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2021, 10:52:43 PM »
Of course it does. I could offer proof but I'll bide my time. Of course if Luke really wasn't in protection and himself, sandra and corrine wanted it put out there that he wasn't.  Luke himself (if and when) he does his phone interview with James English he could verify it. Somehow I don't think that will happen as it would soon be verified as lies

I think permission has been refused for the James English interview to go ahead so I’m afraid he’ll never be asked. So we are where we are...two individuals making claims with absolutely no evidence that they’re true.

BTW are you claiming that Luke has been in protection for the whole of his time in prison or just recently ?

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2021, 10:59:13 PM »
I think permission has been refused for the James English interview to go ahead so I’m afraid he’ll never be asked. So we are where we are...two individuals making claims with absolutely no evidence that they’re true.

BTW are you claiming that Luke has been in protection for the whole of his time in prison or just recently ?
Yes James English was refused an interview in prison.  Telephone interview as what was done for channel 5 interview is what was alluded to! So can't see why that wouldn't happen. His time in shotts he's definitely been on protection.  Not sure of his sentence up until then but definitely in Shotts. Considering what he was convicted of it's probably more than likely all his time in prison has been in protection.  For his protection