Author Topic: Luke's DNA  (Read 9661 times)

Offline Mr Apples

Re: Luke's DNA
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2023, 11:17:17 PM »
Why wouldn’t they have been looking for strands of her hair ?

Not incriminating enough.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2023, 11:18:19 PM »
Why wouldn’t they have been looking for strands of her hair ?

I’m sure they would have found strands of here hair but they would not be incriminating…blood would.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2023, 11:20:35 PM »
LM wasn't alibied in court by his brother. "He could have been there" which is a cop out. It's been well documented here over many years despite SL's claims he was bullied into not speaking up in court. As I mentioned before, get along to the bing bike track and he will tell you and save you years of unnecessary turmoil of continuing to believe SL's fairy tales.

Do you know Shane, Kenmore? Are you actually from Kenmore?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2023, 11:25:10 PM »
No, it was confirmed they weren't from LM (according to an old Daily Mail article from circa 2014). Maybe Parky41 can have some input here.

If killer Luke Mitchell was wearing gloves I doubt his DNA would have been found on the zip of the jeans plus it’s very possible Jodi Jones took the jeans off herself - they were in an intimate relationship
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline KenMair

« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2023, 11:38:52 PM »
Do you know Shane, Kenmore? Are you actually from Kenmore?

I have been in his company but wouldnt say I know him. Friend of a friend of a friend, its not as though you'd introduce the subject but he's spoken to friends I trust about it.

Ken More was graffiti at Edinburgh Univ opposite Blackwells bookshop as in Do you ken more? Didnt realise it was so relevant to this case.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2023, 12:36:25 AM »
I’m sure they would have found strands of here hair but they would not be incriminating…blood would.

If he burned some items of clothing in the garden ie; socks, gloves, balaclava and put others items of clothing ie; shoes, parka jacket in a neighbouring bin somewhere while he was out that night - why would blood be in the house?

He would have been covered from head to toe in clothing and it wouldn’t have taken long to wash his face and hands

Did the Mitchell’s have an outside tap?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 12:38:38 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2023, 12:41:52 AM »
If killer Luke Mitchell was wearing gloves I doubt his DNA would have been found on the zip of the jeans plus it’s very possible Jodi Jones took the jeans off herself - they were in an intimate relationship

Who said anything about a zip? What was the source of the DNA the sccrc found on top of Jodi's trousers? The sccrc said the tests indicated that the DNA was likely attributable to semen and likely came from someone who was NOT Mitchell.

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-scottish-mail-on-sunday/20140706/281801397063449

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2023, 12:56:41 AM »
Who said anything about a zip?

Sandra Lean

The fresh forensic tests could focus on male DNA found in a knot on the right leg of Jodi’s jeans, which were used to tie her hands, or on the fly button or zip.
These were previously tested, but a clear genetic profile of the killer could not be found. It is understood this is because the samples retrieved were too small but, a decade on, a profile can be created from just a few skin cells.

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/scottish-daily-mail/20130909/281595238208599

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2023, 12:58:58 AM »
What was the source of the DNA the sccrc found on top of Jodi's trousers? The sccrc said the tests indicated that the DNA was likely attributable to semen and likely came from someone who was NOT Mitchell.

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-scottish-mail-on-sunday/20140706/281801397063449

Doubt James F was the only person who had public/al fresco sex in that area of the woodland strip

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #99 on: October 25, 2023, 12:21:06 PM »
I know it was likely innocent transfer, but was it ever explained why SK's blood was found on Jodi's person (her bra, I'm led to believe)? Was his blood actually found on her, or is that misinformation?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2023, 11:35:51 AM »
I know it was likely innocent transfer, but was it ever explained why SK's blood was found on Jodi's person (her bra, I'm led to believe)? Was his blood actually found on her, or is that misinformation?

Are you referring to 10G?

It’s disinformation!

The blood was Jodi Jones which Sandra Lean, Corinne Mitchell and un-convicted baby killer Billy Middleton  attempted to attribute to Steven Kelly

See the reproduced WAP Website under “suspects & DNA” below;

https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/07/14/killer-luke-mitchell-innocence-fraud-scammers-sandra-lean-un-convicted-baby-murderer-billy-middleton-from-wap-april-2011-on-actually-factually-guilty-murderer-luke-mitchell-part-258/

*&^^&
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 12:54:59 AM by Admin »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2023, 05:15:49 AM »

Do you recall Cara Sulieman’s 2010 article for Deadline news https://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2010/06/20/mitchells-mum-points-finger-at-another-man-for-jodi-killing/

Charlatan Sandra Lean Has Zero Credibility, Her Continuous Lies & Gaslighting, Including About Innocent Steven Kelly, Cara Sulieman’s 2010 Article For Deadline News & The Defunct WAP Website & Un-Convicted Baby Killer Billy Middleton (Part 7)
👇
https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/08/22/warped-minded-abuser-gaslighter-con-artist-hypocrite-scott-forbes-his-blatant-lies-part-7/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2023, 08:35:00 AM »

Fraudster Scott Forbes (p.24)

The DNA found on her bra was a mixed profile of three people, Jodi Jones being one. You could not “rule out” Luke Mitchell

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2023, 03:46:07 PM »

https://imgur.io/Tcnqq?r

https://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg332084.html?PHPSESSID=uif285m980pnbl6b1u3802u654#msg332084