Author Topic: Why is the government not doing something about these illegal immigrants?  (Read 9980 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

• Executive Member
  • Not All Men
Re: Why is the government not doing something about these illegal immigrants?
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2021, 04:20:26 PM »

I'm so glad I'll be long dead before the UK is majority Muslim.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

• Executive Member
  • Not All Men
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2021, 04:27:33 PM »

I had to call my G.P the other week.

It took over a hundred redials & then an hour waiting in queue to be triaged due to the national shortage of doctors.

The doctor eventually text me around 6 in the evening & said he would call back tomorrow.

Maybe all these migrants will be fast tracked into the medical profession, or put to work building the 300,000+ houses needed a year to meet the national shortfall.

Offline Angelo222

• Senior Moderator
  • Post editor
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2021, 05:10:35 PM »
I had to call my G.P the other week.

It took over a hundred redials & then an hour waiting in queue to be triaged due to the national shortage of doctors.

The doctor eventually text me around 6 in the evening & said he would call back tomorrow.

Maybe all these migrants will be fast tracked into the medical profession, or put to work building the 300,000+ houses needed a year to meet the national shortfall.

No thanx. Their culture is alien to most of the UK so deport them all back again, we neither need them nor want them polluting our society with their stoneage morals and beliefs.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 05:14:01 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

• Senior Moderator
  • Post editor
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2021, 09:11:33 PM »
It is estimated that some 100,000 immigrants have now arrived into the UK since January 2020 if the government's family reunification scheme is added to the legal asylum seekers and the illegal immigrants arriving in Dover almost every day. That is an appalling number for such a small island country perched on the edge of Europe. It is totally unsustainable.

Next time you can't get a dentist or a doctor appointment or have your procedure in hospital put back another year remember why!

Next time your child can't get a place in your local primary school, remember why!

And next time you need a council house but have been told you are NOT a priority, remember why!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 09:16:09 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Eleanor

• Senior Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2021, 01:11:13 PM »

Hundreds of tons of potatoes have gone past my door in the last few days.  Someone is going to have to grade these.  Six months of effort and they are in The System.  What's not to like?

Strangely enough, two Afghanis have turned up at The Food Bank in the last couple of weeks.  They don't speak French but both of them speak English.  But someone must have pointed them in the right direction..

As it was I spoke no French at all when I was doing my bit for Rural Brittany, but it was hardly rocket science.  Just watch what everyone else is doing.  And my goodness me, I did have some laughs.

Offline Wonderfulspam

• Executive Member
  • Not All Men
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2021, 02:29:14 PM »

So have we all gone out & got petrol today?

I went at out at 6 this morning & topped up the tank, even though I didn't really need to right now just in case people started panic buying.

Offline Eleanor

• Senior Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2021, 03:41:45 PM »

Just as a matter of interest, The French State pays immigrants a subsistence allowance to attend French Lessons, which The State pay for.

I have clung on to The Monarchy because I think that The Institution is of value.  But I am now beginning to wonder.  What price my loyalty to Britain?  France has treated me so much better than England ever did.

I am of course an immigrant.  I got on a boat and moved here many years ago.  Not quite clinging onto an inflatable, but a bit scary nevertheless.

These people have enough hard cash to get them on an inflatable so why don't they stay in France?

Offline barrier

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2021, 04:11:44 PM »
Just as a matter of interest, The French State pays immigrants a subsistence allowance to attend French Lessons, which The State pay for.

I have clung on to The Monarchy because I think that The Institution is of value.  But I am now beginning to wonder.  What price my loyalty to Britain?  France has treated me so much better than England ever did.

I am of course an immigrant.  I got on a boat and moved here many years ago.  Not quite clinging onto an inflatable, but a bit scary nevertheless.

These people have enough hard cash to get them on an inflatable so why don't they stay in France?

The English will always treat their monarchy better than any serf.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

• Senior Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2021, 04:45:25 PM »

The English will always treat their monarchy better than any serf.

You might be hard pushed to fault The Queen.  And she quite likely didn't want the job anyway.

Offline barrier

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2021, 05:18:45 PM »
You might be hard pushed to fault The Queen.  And she quite likely didn't want the job anyway.

She's had it better than you ever did or have.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

• Senior Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2021, 05:29:25 PM »
She's had it better than you ever did or have.

Strangely, this has never bothered me.  I have never minded if someone else is better off than I might appear to be.  What I own is all my own with no gift or inheritance from anyone.  And possibly for why I was able to survive as an immigrant.  There are things to be said for that ability.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 05:31:36 PM by Eleanor »

Offline barrier

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2021, 05:33:34 PM »
Strangely, this has never bothered me.  I have never minded if someone else is better off than I might appear to be.  What I own is all my own with no gift or inheritance from anyone.

Nor me, if they've worked for it . Once shes gone the rest should quietly follow, the history of the UK is such that they'll never be forgotten , indeed she could be the last one , what an ending.

Offline barrier

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2021, 05:35:36 PM »
Back to the thread, what appeals to the immigrants, what with our rationing, power companies going to the wall, what is it that's better than across the channel.

Offline Angelo222

• Senior Moderator
  • Post editor
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2021, 05:39:18 PM »

Because our English government puts them up in 4* hotels and feeds them for free. They can also claim Jobseekers allowance and get free medical care etc...

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

• Senior Moderator
  • Post editor
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2021, 05:43:25 PM »
Strangely, this has never bothered me.  I have never minded if someone else is better off than I might appear to be.  What I own is all my own with no gift or inheritance from anyone.  And possibly for why I was able to survive as an immigrant.  There are things to be said for that ability.

You were a legal immigrant but I'm willing to bet you never moved to France to milk it for all you could get unlike these illegal queue jumping immigrants arriving on the Kent coast.

Je ne regrette rien!!