Author Topic: Christian Brückner claims to have an alibi the night Madeleine went missing?  (Read 2700 times)

Offline faithlilly

It would appear that Brueckner has an alibi. Top article on Sky News.

https://news.sky.com/uk
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline misty

According to Amaral it was Nicole F who was detained at Faro airport, in possession of Mace spray, 5 days after Madeleine disappeared. Source: his latest book and a CMTV documentary no longer online.

Offline barrier

Over to you Mr Prosecutor .

I see the Germans still haven't questioned him for their investigation, it was done on behalf of the PJ.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 01:10:15 PM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline faithlilly

According to Amaral it was Nicole F who was detained at Faro airport, in possession of Mace spray, 5 days after Madeleine disappeared. Source: his latest book and a CMTV documentary no longer online.

I think after the dreadlocks fiasco we need to be rather cautious when it comes to information from Amaral.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline misty

I think after the dreadlocks fiasco we need to be rather cautious when it comes to information from Amaral.

I agree - but he got his information from somewhere and it's at odds with information reported elsewhere.

Offline Wonderfulspam

German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters, who is leading the Madeleine investigation with Portuguese and British detectives, told Sky News: "I assume if he has anything that exonerates him that sooner or later he will share it with us and we would then check it out. What happens then, let's see.

"So far he has told us nothing, he's given us no alibi. So, we can only work on the evidence we have found so far in our investigation. And there was nothing to exonerate him."

The evidence against him is that strong that Brueckner might not have dunnit after all.

Real concrete stuff.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Christian B says he was having sex in his camper van with a woman at the time of Madeleine McCann's disappearance. @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline misty

Christian B says he was having sex in his camper van with a woman at the time of Madeleine McCann's disappearance. @)(++(*

Phone sex?

Offline barrier

Some memory, must have been something to behold, wonder if there is a film with a date stamp ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

I think also given that he is a serial criminal with a long history of sexual crimes, deception and theft that we need to be rather cautious when it comes to information from Bruckner also.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

I think also given that he is a serial criminal with a long history of sexual crimes, deception and theft that we need to be rather cautious when it comes to information from Bruckner also.

Also about him from ex mates .

Offline Venturi Swirl

Phone sex?
He's obviously taking the proverbial, imo.

Offline Wonderfulspam

Well he didn't abduct Maddie so there's no need to worry about that.

Even Wolters, Mr Concrete Evidence, 100% convinced, accepts that as a genuine possibility.

Offline Wonderfulspam

Also about him from ex mates .

No, you can trust them, same as you can trust any witness ever, 100% because people never lie about anything.

Offline barrier