Author Topic: Joint Enterprise Law  (Read 35516 times)

Offline John

Re: Joint Enterprise Law
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2012, 10:17:08 PM »

Why would our Kevin want to get associated with what is clearly a hate sight ? You might just be able to engage in adult discussion once we have a professional site in operation.

Craigies Angel

Why do you refer to your self as an angel Kevin when your past is closer associated with that of a Devil?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

peteats

« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2012, 10:21:28 PM »
 8-)(--) Come on Kev talk to us hatefull people, Mind i dont remember ever leaving a man to Die  8(8-))

realtruth

« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2012, 10:22:17 PM »
Angel........... Lucifer was one too ! Spot on John  8((()*/

peteats

« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2012, 10:28:06 PM »
Tell us about the phone book book Kev, were you going to use it to ring Killers r us ?????? @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 10:33:28 PM by peteats »

peteats

« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2012, 10:30:03 PM »
Who disposed of the Murder Weapon in the skip Kev, silly me it was you  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2012, 10:32:21 PM »
Angel........... Lucifer was one too ! Spot on John  8((()*/

Kevin (Irish Caoimhghín) derives from the Irish caomh (Old Irish cóem) "kind, honest, handsome" and -gin (Old Irish gein) "birth".
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

peteats

« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2012, 10:40:06 PM »
The cushion left by the deceased puzzles me Kev, can you explain it to us. ??????? 8-)(--)

Offline John

« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2012, 11:26:25 PM »
Craigie's Angel Kevin just posted on facebook...

Yet another good week, and yet another good night out in London. Leicester Square looks brill at night when its all lit up.

http://www.facebook.com/justiceonappeal

For someone who hasn't left his flat in Primrose Gardens all evening he certainly gets about!   @)(++(*

peteats

« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2012, 11:34:16 PM »
Cant see it I'm blocked  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* Even though i did send him a friend request  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

troll patrol

« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2012, 11:35:55 PM »
Craigie's Angel Kevin just posted on facebook...

Yet another good week, and yet another good night out in London. Leicester Square looks brill at night when its all lit up.

http://www.facebook.com/justiceonappeal

For someone who hasn't left his flat in Primrose Gardens all evening he certainly gets about!   @)(++(*

More lies from Kevin Craigie then.
Is that a photo of Karen Torley on your cover photo on facebook? @)(++(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2012, 08:50:13 AM »
Reading through some other boards, do you think he has a hotline to the MET? He seems to use the MET when he can't come up with any other ingenious whitty quip. Anyone else who calls the police usually gets an answer or a person about 3 months after the event, if at all!  @)(++(*
Oh-he doesn't add 'friends' to his facebook account, most are strangers and people he hasn't even met.

Offline John

« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2012, 03:45:48 PM »
Reading through some other boards, do you think he has a hotline to the MET? He seems to use the MET when he can't come up with any other ingenious whitty quip. Anyone else who calls the police usually gets an answer or a person about 3 months after the event, if at all!  @)(++(*
Oh-he doesn't add 'friends' to his facebook account, most are strangers and people he hasn't even met.

Do you honestly think the Metropolitan Police are interested in what a convicted murderer has to say?   @)(++(*

He spends his time mollycoddling with anti death row activists in America.  You will find that most of his 'friends' are based there and haven't got a clue what he is on about.

Something else I noticed about him, he keeps referring to deceased people like Ludovic Kennedy as his once supporters.  Maybe we should ask Ludovic?   Oh I forgot...he's dead!

« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 03:49:12 PM by John »

peteats

« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2012, 05:00:09 PM »
  8-)(--) We could have seance and ask them @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*