Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381640 times)

Offline Mr Justice K

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #1035 on: June 24, 2012, 03:29:48 PM »
Morning All ?{)(**...its a miserable day here  8(8-))...but its looking good at last,

After years of threats/abuse/lies/attacks, Kevin Craigie will be held accountable for his disgusting behaviour towards a FEW  of his Victims , All the Forum has done is scratched the surface , although its a deep scratch, there are in doubt many more that have not come forward for fear of what Kevin will do next ..Don't be afraid of him any longer, Speak now , you are safe ...This man has conned many people out of their money, and self worth, but this is where it stops ...When he came onto this forum to "highlight" his MOJ , my stomach churned, i among others mailed Admin with warnings about him, begging not to be taken in by him...Well... well done everyone because by standing your ground and pulling together, Kevin Craigie has been shown in his true colours. His reign of terror has over the years crippled so many fighting true MOJ ..My heart goes out to each and every one of you ..What Kevin Had not banked on was being asked again and again the same questions , the ones he could not and would not answer , well he done his usual trick, turned, ran , then came back morphed into many uses to attack, But he failed to infiltrate the stronger members on this forum....Again Well done everyone, Thank You all for finding the strength to stand up and be proud of who you are and show that he can not hurt you anymore, or disrupt your lives further .Knowing you are not just a victim but one in a very long list, and standing back and realising he picks his victims for their good nature, caring hearts and vulnerability, Don't ever change who you are , you are all the best x

Sadly this man has moved to pastures greener ( well Blue pastures )  @)(++(* and without a doubt will carry on him attacks there in his many many guises ...As was seen yesterday over there when he was posting as D-FENS ...Good luck blue forum, you will need it , unless you take note of this...Everytime this man posts using his many fake names that you "out him", leave this vile excuse of a man nowhere to hide , nowhere to run...he does of course use proxy sites to hide his TRUE INDENTITY, but then he was taught well by his new internet troll friend Karen Torley..

On that note i must just say this ...RIP Mr Rothwell , and if you are looking down , then know that we are all thinking about you....and To all True Moj Cases, My thoughts go with you and your families and hope that soon you can be in the arms of your loved ones

I must say, I find all these revelations most alarming.  For a convicted murderer to infiltrate organisations such a the Citizens Advice Bureau to such a level is most worrying.  Do the directors of these organisations really know who they are dealing with?

That said, I commend you all for a job well done in exposing this criminal.  I will be taking this matter further next week when I have a meeting with the Commissioners, I will be asking some very difficult questions rest assured.

JK
Law without justice is a wound without a cure.  (William Scott Downey)

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1036 on: June 24, 2012, 03:32:06 PM »
I tried to e-mail you John, if it didn't work, maybe it's for the best!  @)(++(*

peteats

« Reply #1037 on: June 24, 2012, 03:46:44 PM »
Ok so this vile little creature has been well and truly exposed, but what about his so called history. I wouldn't mind betting that this is also make believe. Also his association with Jengba is now going to be an issue.

Should a convicted Killer on Licence be allowed to pore over the case sensitive papers of those fighting a MOJ. Especially if some of those are vulnerable females. What of the papers he refused to return. So many unanswered questions.  8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

Who is Kevin Cragie

« Reply #1038 on: June 24, 2012, 03:55:09 PM »
HERE ARE SOME OF THE CHILLING WORDS USED BY KEVIN CRAIGIE

Well how things have changed in the world of justice! (He's been locked up for so long)

Luke Mitchell's appeal refused by supreme court(looks like end of road for him legally as far as i can see it);
Adrian Prout guilty-( and W.A.P exposed further as the sham they are!) (there's the rub!)Billy the beast Middleton looking down the barrel of his next court appearance! (he's describing himself)

Looks like a bit of theme emerging here in terms of where truth and justice lies-it ain't over on that disgrace of a forum!! (here he is showing his true feelings - he's bitter - he wants revenge - he will stop at nothing)

Some things remain constant however- talking to himself online all day trying to convince himself that he's not the lying beast he is.....his beast of a co-defendant probably carries the same denial gene as well! (he's describing himself and his co-d and still quite clearly not accepting responsibility)

Oh how time changes things....................... (a reminder of the years spent incarcerated - it is carved into his mind - he will never be free from it)

The arrogance of people convicted of heinous crimes against the elderly,women, and children, even having  the audacity to equate it to something as trivial as acquisitive crimes such as car theft, just sums up how detached these beasts are from reality!! (his excuses and continual denial to show remorse - the rub to others - he believes some are innocent and others guilty - he needs to express this but lacks courage to do it openly)

At least you don't deliberately set out to further victimise victims and their families, as others do in an attempt to deflect from their own actions. (He knows what he has done and remains in denial.this is what he does. he wont stop until he is stopped!)

Despite your lifes trials mate ,you've taken responsibility and stepped up to the mark to help other in similar positions and have never shirked from acceptance of what your lifestyle may have been or not historically!
(bitterness has seeped through ever pore of his being - he will never be free from it)

You like me ,may not have been graced with the fortune of  having a family capable of feathering your nest until you found well paid work abusing innocents with the corrupt!  (he resents his upbringing - here he admits to what he is really doing - he knows his actions are premeditated)

Similarly, the areas we grew up in weren't swimming in oil cash so couldn't afford to sit around our parents houses drinking whisky and scamming folk on internet etc. all day like Beast Middleton (this is exactly what he does)
We had to get out there and make ends meet by grafting at whatever it took to survive!

That doesn't excuse every action subsequently-but it's certainly a world apart from taking liberties with women,children, and the elderly. (denial through and through - he will not stop)

It's heartening in a sense to see that genuine cases of misjustice like yours, will eventually have their day of truth. It's coming soon ,and you deserve it all when it does. Wullie-you're a credit to the genuine MOJ movement-hence the respect you hold within it -unlike others!! (he believes Wullie to be guilty - he wants this man on his side - he strokes this mans ego)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 04:11:45 PM by John »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1039 on: June 24, 2012, 04:07:35 PM »
I contacted CAB on friday via e-mail. I am now as I post writing to the following-:
CAB Derby (who he took to tribunal) to let them know he's working for the same organisation,
CAB @ Theobalds Road,
CAB head Office and Camden,.
I'm sorry but people with HIV and/or AIDS have suffered enough without having him too.

If there is any other organisation who needs to be told, please tell them or send me the details so I can do it. I can't have this, him bringing reputable places down and vulnerable people exposed to him.

Who is Kevin Cragie?

« Reply #1040 on: June 24, 2012, 04:32:42 PM »
Here he is again today under the disguise of EGAP1 speaking to none other than Grahame, still hasn't figured it out, Belton.....  @)(++(*

Hi Grahame

I was told off earlier by Rochford for posting on that thread and am under threat of going over his knee so I thought I'd best reply here 

You're right I don't know all the background and I haven't been singled out for for abuse and by abuse I mean name calling albeit sick name calling eg having sex with animals etc, etc so I wldn't wish to minimise anyones grief that has suffered in this way and I do appreciate how acute this would have been for you personally with your daughter being ill.  However, I personally wld like to think that if I or anyone associated with me did experience this sort of abuse I wld just feel sorry for the perpetrators as quite frankly it's childish beyond words and not at all funny/amusing and portrays them in a bad light overall.  But at the end of the day...sticks and stones...

I understand Jackie had some taxis/takeaway food sent to her home and that is altogether different and I wld have thought legally is bordering on harassment.

As I see it posting on forums/facebook/twitter etc is relatively new ie last 10 years or so and it's currently self-regulated.  So what one person thinks is acceptable/funny is offensive to another.  If members of the public want to engage in this sort of communication I think they just have to accept that they cld be in for a bit of stick in the same way that those in the public eye are.  I remember a few months back The Telegraph did a piece about Rowan Williams slating David Cameron and George Osborns 'big society' etc and boy did Rowan Williams get some abuse from the readers' comments.  Google anyone in the public eye and you will see they suffer abuse on blogs and forums etc.  To all intents and purposes we, ie members of this forum, put ourselves in the public eye by posting on a forum on www.  There seems to be a correlation between those that have contributed the most on this forum eg yourself and Jackie and the level of abuse meted.   

I personally think these people are best ignored however difficult this might be at times as by not doing so plays into their hands, lowers the tone of the forum and detracts from the main objective.   

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=recent

Offline Mr Justice K

« Reply #1041 on: June 24, 2012, 04:38:03 PM »
I contacted CAB on friday via e-mail. I am now as I post writing to the following-:
CAB Derby (who he took to tribunal) to let them know he's working for the same organisation,
CAB @ Theobalds Road,
CAB head Office and Camden,.
I'm sorry but people with HIV and/or AIDS have suffered enough without having him too.

If there is any other organisation who needs to be told, please tell them or send me the details so I can do it. I can't have this, him bringing reputable places down and vulnerable people exposed to him.

It goes without saying that if everyone did the same then the Citizens Advice Bureau cannot then later say that they have not been warned.  I advise everyone to ensure that they keep a record of their letters and e-mails for future reference.

Does anyone have the name of his probation officer?
Law without justice is a wound without a cure.  (William Scott Downey)

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1042 on: June 24, 2012, 04:43:01 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:41:34 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1043 on: June 24, 2012, 04:45:00 PM »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1044 on: June 24, 2012, 04:46:37 PM »
http://www.camden.gov.uk/ccm/content/contacts/non-council-contacts/contact-citizens-advice-bureau-.en#internalSection8

Go on this and part way down there is Camden HIV services, you can click on the link to send an enquiry.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1045 on: June 24, 2012, 04:47:33 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:41:46 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1046 on: June 24, 2012, 04:48:46 PM »
http://www.camden.gov.uk/ccm/content/contacts/non-council-contacts/contact-citizens-advice-bureau-.en#internalSection8

Go on this and part way down there is Camden HIV services, you can click on the link to send an enquiry.

I'm going to ensure I send a photograph of him as no doubt he will be using yet another alias!!!

Ty - will email them both....

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1047 on: June 24, 2012, 05:50:30 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:41:56 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1048 on: June 24, 2012, 05:53:39 PM »
 8((()*/
Well said.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1049 on: June 24, 2012, 06:18:44 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:42:16 PM by Nicholas »