Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381639 times)

peteats

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #1095 on: June 25, 2012, 03:14:24 PM »
MMMMMM so it seems that K.C. likes to dress as a nurse  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1096 on: June 25, 2012, 03:17:21 PM »
The person who lost 30K, did they go to the police?

Offline Admin

« Reply #1097 on: June 25, 2012, 03:20:24 PM »
Just been posted on the blue forum

Jackie is denying that one of the reasons Grahame left was because he felt betrayed by Jackie because she had joined Lamberton's forum.  Whatever Jackie may like to think, I was told this by Grahame when he left and I am sure he will confirm it to Jackie is she asks him.

We will see who felt betrayed when the messages from Keira get posted and I have only seen a few, Neil knows about them but decided to turn a blind eye and give Keira his full support.

Grahame should not feel betrayed anyway because I have been sticking up for him on here.

And quite rightly so Jackie.  Grahame can give it out when the notion suits him so he should be able to take it when it comes around.  Don't get us wrong, we like Grahame and admire his loyalty to Jeremy but as far as we are concerned it is misplaced.

This forum was conceived out the inability of the blue forum to cater for all comers.  We have no such problem and have always welcomed pro Bamber just as much as we have welcomed anti Bamber.  We welcome all comers and hopefully will continue to do so.  We also permit a policy of guest posting which is not available in any of the other justice forums.  We are justifiably proud of this because this signifies that we have been able to control the mischief when it occurs without banning anyone for any significant period of time.

Jackie, it has been pointed out that you yourself did us a disservice when you acted as you did not so many months ago.  You boasted of having the previous forum taken down and you have been responsible for many acts which have been questionable. We are big enough to be able to put those actions behind us and it says a lot of our founder members who have allowed you to join us.  Well done members.  8@??)(

Last nights events with Mat was a wake up call.  We nearly lost a good and honest member because of the actions of a troll.  Mat has been vouched for but this should not have been necessary.  We are now considering what is the best way forward and Andrea has put forward the suggestion which was seconded that we should ban guest posters.  We will organise a poll on this matter shortly.

Thank you everyone for making this forum a brilliant place to be.    8((()*/

peteats

« Reply #1098 on: June 25, 2012, 03:20:37 PM »
Yes Joanne, but you have the scenario of. We convicted your son of Murder, you have lost 30k to two conmen who were going to fastrack the case to court to get him out. They have now run of with money. Yes we will investigate it.

But in all seriousness do think they would waste much time on it  8-)(--) 8-)(--)

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1099 on: June 25, 2012, 03:23:03 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:51:46 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1100 on: June 25, 2012, 03:27:23 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:51:56 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1101 on: June 25, 2012, 03:35:43 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:52:08 PM by Nicholas »

AgentA

« Reply #1102 on: June 25, 2012, 03:37:44 PM »
When you are reading this; please - take your kind hearted backside to the cop shop and tell them what you know.

This isn't 'informing' on anyone it is called doing the right thing!

Many families lives have been torn apart by this one man and with your help you could put a stop to it.

It IS your business Leanne - it's everyones business!

You cannot ignore his crimes any longer and I plead with you to off load your worries to the authorities that can help you..... not people that already have enough on their plate!!

IT was Leannes Business when she went down on the paperwork for JOA

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1103 on: June 25, 2012, 03:51:32 PM »
If you are reading this Lea Anne, please take notice of what is being said, people are trying to help you here.
They have been extremely supportive of me since this kicked off, there are people on here who can help you. They are helping me.
There are a lot of people who have invested THEIR time into this to try and stop Kevin and his merry band of chuffs, we all want the same thing.
Our names have been put on paperwork relating to his activites, you must know how bad this looks. I know I haven't signed anything or done anything else. I know the only thing I am guilty of is writing to a few prisoners and trying to help them-usually to my own cost but even they're disgusted by his activites.
If nothing else, remember this is a bloke who left a man unconcious and got him no help, he shows no remorse even to this day, so you need to tell the feds everything you know, he isn't going to stop anytime soon.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1104 on: June 25, 2012, 03:52:05 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:52:22 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1105 on: June 25, 2012, 03:53:24 PM »
If you are reading this Lea Anne, please take notice of what is being said, people are trying to help you here.
They have been extremely supportive of me since this kicked off, there are people on here who can help you. They are helping me.
There are a lot of people who have invested THEIR time into this to try and stop Kevin and his merry band of chuffs, we all want the same thing.
Our names have been put on paperwork relating to his activites, you must know how bad this looks. I know I haven't signed anything or done anything else. I know the only thing I am guilty of is writing to a few prisoners and trying to help them-usually to my own cost but even they're disgusted by his activites.
If nothing else, remember this is a bloke who left a man unconcious and got him no help, he shows no remorse even to this day, so you need to tell the feds everything you know, he isn't going to stop anytime soon.

She's reading....  @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1106 on: June 25, 2012, 03:54:54 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:52:34 PM by Nicholas »

AgentA

« Reply #1107 on: June 25, 2012, 04:01:43 PM »

What's a chuff?  8-)(--) Is that a Northern thing?

I'm gonna stick to TWUNT!  @)(++(*

Yes good Question...haha i got the "jist of Twunt haha

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1108 on: June 25, 2012, 04:05:38 PM »
In this context it means he's bad/naughty, sometime I'll go the whole hog and call them Charlie Chuffnut.
Somes times it means happy like-I got a pay rise, chuffed.
I think in Wales it means something entirely different, I saw a programme with Dom Joly on it about mobile phone antenae, one was on the top of a church with an angel on it, so they said 'Oh the phone mast aerial goes up the angels chuff'!  @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1109 on: June 25, 2012, 04:10:52 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:52:46 PM by Nicholas »