Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 381582 times)

realtruth

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #450 on: June 20, 2012, 12:01:18 AM »
Am I right in thinking that Mr Craigie is deeply dodgy, and Steph was right all along? Is there any chance that Mr Craigie could come on here and defend himself?

Shona you hit the nail on he head...KC in demand to answer Q's apparently not in the house! Guess he has eyes on here though  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

peteats

« Reply #451 on: June 20, 2012, 12:02:46 AM »
Am I right in thinking that Mr Craigie is deeply dodgy, and Steph was right all along? Is there any chance that Mr Craigie could come on here and defend himself?

Shona you hit the nail on he head...KC in demand to answer Q's apparently not in the house! Guess he has eyes on here though  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

To be fair he is only looking after his investments  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #452 on: June 20, 2012, 12:05:21 AM »
peteats think you did a typo KC is influencing, influences the vulnerable to lend him a tenner  @)(++(* @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #453 on: June 20, 2012, 12:06:34 AM »

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

To be fair he is only looking after his investments  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

peteats

« Reply #454 on: June 20, 2012, 12:06:48 AM »
I think it has been well and truely proved that he is a con man of the first degree. But i believe he is writing a book. So no doubt he will give us a few tips  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #455 on: June 20, 2012, 12:07:48 AM »

I'm sure he does. He seems to generate a lot of interest on here!! If he's genuine, he'll fight his corner. If not, I'm guessing he wears girly pants, and hides behind aliases.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

peteats

« Reply #456 on: June 20, 2012, 12:08:40 AM »
peteats think you did a typo KC is influencing, influences the vulnerable to lend him a tenner  @)(++(* @)(++(*

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #457 on: June 20, 2012, 12:09:32 AM »
I think it has been well and truely proved that he is a con man of the first degree. But i believe he is writing a book. So no doubt he will give us a few tips  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
KC and the money factory  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #458 on: June 20, 2012, 12:12:15 AM »
on a serious note Joanne Peteats what CAB office does he work at.I don't often get a CAB but will avoid that firm and if am in that area will use public transport  @)(++(* @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #459 on: June 20, 2012, 12:13:46 AM »

nothing new then yet I had heard it said hewears boxers too! @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
I'm sure he does. He seems to generate a lot of interest on here!! If he's genuine, he'll fight his corner. If not, I'm guessing he wears girly pants, and hides behind aliases.

peteats

« Reply #460 on: June 20, 2012, 12:13:54 AM »

No he wears Blue Boxers  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline puglove

Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

realtruth

« Reply #464 on: June 20, 2012, 12:19:51 AM »

No he wears Blue Boxers  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*