Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 380942 times)

AgentA

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2012, 01:12:18 PM »
YOU ATTACKED A FEMALE ON JENGBA...FOR NO REASON ...WHEN ASKED DETAILS RE YOUR  (SO CALLED MOJ) YOU RAN, JUST AS YOU HAVE DONE ON MANY OTHER SITES AND STILL YOU WONT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ....WHY DID YOU NOT TRY TO HELP MR ROTHWELL ? JOINT ENTERPRISE IN THIS CASE IS NOT THE ISSUE ...YOU WERE THERE , EVEN PUNCHING HIS CHEST TO GET HIS HEART GOING IN CASE IT STOPPED .....BUT REFUSED TO HELP THIS DYING MAN .

DID YOU MISLEAD THE CAB WHEN YOU APPLIED FOR YOUR JOB? DID YOU LIE ON YOUR CRB APPLICATION FORM? YOU ARE WORKING WITH VULNABLE PEOPLE ...YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION ...YOU ARE A DANGER TO MEN,WOMAN AND ANIMALS

peteats

« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2012, 01:22:01 PM »

Trolls like Peter and Karen yet again armed with their poison chalice 8(0(*

So Mystique, What are your views on the Kevin Craigie case, you must have read ALL the relevent documentation available to pass comment. Like it or not K.C. has now been exposed as a Liar and a cheat. His own admissions in his Police Statement which were obtained before he had chance to alter clearly show he was Guilty. This one statement alone throws doubt on the truthfullness of his articles written in the Inside Time. So Mystique have you seen this document. But you must have you made it  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*.

Like it or not Mr Craigie you will be exposed, why not meet me for a coffee and talk to me. I will of course keep my back to the wall  8**8:/:. Or does the fact that i am not vulnerable not appeal to you.

Again the Ball is in your Court Mr Kevin Craigie. 8(0(*

realtruth

« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2012, 01:24:53 PM »
I second that AgentA. Even if in a moment of blind fear and panic  Kevin you chose to leave a man dying of his injuries,rob him and drive his car as a getaway.If, caught up in the moment of what had happened seeing Fuller (?) battering Mr Rothwell near to death,why when apprehended did you not give a truthful account to the police?

peteats

« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2012, 01:31:57 PM »
I very much doubt that you will accept my kind offer though Mr K.C. As i do not fall in to your list of categories.

1- I am not a Female.
2- I am not Vulnerable.
3- I am not Gay.
4- I am in no way scared or intimidated by you.

Well Mr Kevin Craggie Gangster extraordinaire fancy that coffee. ?>)()<

realtruth

« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2012, 02:00:39 PM »
Man up Kevin,or as they say in your new location Man up Blud!

peteats

« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2012, 02:46:50 PM »
 @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* Thought not Kevin. ?>)()<

Offline Joanne

« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2012, 02:53:56 PM »
He only comes to life after tea time I think!  @)(++(*

AgentA

« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2012, 02:56:29 PM »
i see Kevin is playing his little game ....yes the one Karen Torley taught him to play , who in turn was taught by none other than Willie Beck....its called " HIT AND RUN" ...where you make a post, run then watch the eruption...no eruption here Kevin...

but you have been playing " hit and run" for years Kevin...not just on-line either ....you've played this before , haven't you ? once you had picked your victims....remember...  select...hit ,rob and run....you are the lowest of the low, what did these men ever do to you? what did these women ever do?

One day Kevin you will meet your match....your next victim may not be the weak vulnable one that you think they are....and fight back 8((()*/

peteats

« Reply #113 on: June 16, 2012, 03:01:57 PM »
Well i seem to remember him bad mouthing and scorning a number of those involved in JE cases and none of those were actually at the scene of the crime, unlike him according to his own admission under interview, how that work then Kevin.  8-)(--)

Offline Mr Justice K

« Reply #114 on: June 16, 2012, 03:24:37 PM »
i see Kevin is playing his little game ....yes the one Karen Torley taught him to play , who in turn was taught by none other than Willie Beck....its called " HIT AND RUN" ...where you make a post, run then watch the eruption...no eruption here Kevin...

but you have been playing " hit and run" for years Kevin...not just on-line either ....you've played this before , haven't you ? once you had picked your victims....remember...  select...hit ,rob and run....you are the lowest of the low, what did these men ever do to you? what did these women ever do?

One day Kevin you will meet your match....your next victim may not be the weak vulnerable one that you think they are....and fight back 8((()*/

It is my experience Sir that such people rarely change their spots just as the proverbial Leopard doesn't lose his.

I believe your observation to be very valid Agent A.  A career felon will inevitably continue his or her activities if introduced to computers and the internet.  Referring to themselves as 'angel' or 'guardian' is self glorification and shows a deep psychological problem which may go back many years to their capitol offence.

I have spent many years on the bench dealing with these individuals and I get the feeling sometimes that by educating prisoners we are in fact creating a major problem for society. 

I would like to know what others think of this conundrum?
Law without justice is a wound without a cure.  (William Scott Downey)

Offline John

« Reply #115 on: June 16, 2012, 03:35:47 PM »
RIP Mr Rothwell

Well said realtruth.   All too often is the victim and his family forgotten in all of this.   8@??)(
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2012, 03:56:51 PM »
Kevin Craigie is guilty of many things...bullying, stalking and his speciality is making fake profiles. I would like to point out there have been many made in my name and others. I have have Leeanne, LeaAnne Leeanne Northern Bird just to name a few. These were always discovered by him, when no one else had seen them. Friends requests were sent me, but I have no log to see just how many. I know for a fact that one disgusting fake account was made on another lady, same style, fat trannies were dubious dresses. This one went far further than the attacks on me though. Mocking murder and attacking an innocent girl.

Does this sound like a man suffering a MOJ? This fake profile is still on Facebook

Interesting past times you have Mr Craigie, try getting a new hobby and maybe some real friends

You cannot possibly have any proof that I have made fake profiles, because I have never had one! The voices in your head are confusing you. Dont listen to them mate, they are nearly as scary as YOU!!!!!

Having read his files I don't see him as a miscarriage of justice in the way he sees himself.  He was rightly convicted but I fear he was convicted of the wrong crime given what his co accused has said on record.  Kevin was there when Mr Rothwell was assaulted but did nothing to help him.  He could have saved him but he chose to save his own miserable skin.  Despicable!!

He served 13 years for his crime while killer Fuller got out in 10 for cooperating with the authorities.  That to my mind is certainly an injustice of a sort.  Maybe Mr Justice K will have thoughts on the sentences??

As far as fake user-names is concerned, that is not a crime in itself Lea.  It depends what end result is being obtained by such a deception.  There is a possibility that Craigie is in breach of his Licence by such activities, if you are concerned you should get in touch with his probation officer. I can provide you her details if you feel intimidated or threatened by his activities.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Sandy

« Reply #117 on: June 16, 2012, 04:03:24 PM »
You all know how DELUDED Kevin is so why would any of you believe anything he says or posts ,he has made 5 or 6 fake profiles of one lady called Lea to poke fun (which it is not) or just be plain nasty .I have seen these profile he has made & they are disgusting,vile & down right nasty.Why do you give him the time to post such crap & how can any of you take anything he says or does to be fact ...disgusting

i havent read all that he has posted and i assume most of it has been renoved by the mods but i can see why they are giving him the chance to come clean.    very clever mods.   8@??)(

Offline John

« Reply #118 on: June 16, 2012, 04:06:01 PM »
now this post links KC to the "other link" ( yes the boxers ) ....so is he still saying it isnt him?

26-06-2010: 26th June 2010 11:01
Kevin Craigie 

Re: British Justice
11/6/2010 Kevin Craigie - nathanielcraigie@hotmail.co.uk

In 1990 I was convicted under Joint Enterprise. The jury twice requested to acquitt me and convict the sole perpetrator. They were instructed that they must convict or acquitt both. On the final day of the circus, the Judge then announced in the jurys abscence that he was seriously considering acquitting both defendants rather than the possibility of the defendant Craigie suffering the consequences of an unjustified conviction. The jury convicted ten to two. They call this justice ?

To this day I continue challenging injustice, and shall do for years to come.

I would say the post is his but the photo is a fake. 

Offline John

« Reply #119 on: June 16, 2012, 04:09:57 PM »
now this post links KC to the "other link" ( yes the boxers ) ....so is he still saying it isnt him?

26-06-2010: 26th June 2010 11:01
Kevin Craigie 

11/6/2010 Kevin Craigie - nathanielcraigie@hotmail.co.uk

In 1990 I was convicted under Joint Enterprise. The jury twice requested to acquitt me and convict the sole perpetrator. They were instructed that they must convict or acquitt both. On the final day of the circus, the Judge then announced in the jurys abscence that he was seriously considering acquitting both defendants rather than the possibility of the defendant Craigie suffering the consequences of an unjustified conviction. The jury convicted ten to two. They call this justice ?

To this day I continue challenging injustice, and shall do for years to come.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1319573&page=2&page=2

page 2 post #29 !!!

Nice find Agent A.

Kevin Craigie posted this in response...

Old 26-06-2010: 26th June 2010 19:35
Kevin Craigie

Kevin Craigie -1

"They also use it to prosecute innocent people like myself, and Derick Bentley." 

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1319573&page=2&p=26106904#post26106904

My God, he actually considers himself to be innocent now. @)(++(*