Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 380875 times)

realtruth

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #180 on: June 17, 2012, 12:25:31 AM »
Oh dear must be cross dressing night for K.C. tonight.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
   ooooooh Agatha  @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #181 on: June 17, 2012, 12:27:39 AM »
You all know how DELUDED Kevin is so why would any of you believe anything he says or posts ,he has made 5 or 6 fake profiles of one lady called Lea to poke fun (which it is not) or just be plain nasty .I have seen these profile he has made & they are disgusting,vile & down right nasty.Why do you give him the time to post such crap & how can any of you take anything he says or does to be fact ...disgusting

The thing is Leanne, what I can't understand is if you knew all these things about him, why did you continue to be in contact with him for so long and not doing anything about his attacks. Why didn't you report them to facebook, for example.

He attacked me sending out messages to over 2000 people with your name on and you didn't seem all that bothered...?

Why are you only talking out now?

1st of all those fake profiles on Facebook were reported by more than 1 person ...
2nd Lea only came on this forum when her name was used by KC to attack you Steph
3rd If he attacked you by sending out 2000 messages using Lea's name how is that Lea's fault the only person to blame is KC not anybody else ,
Some people on here want to remember who the troublemaker is & that is KC now one else or are you all as DELUDED has him ......

Paul the Red many thanks for your reply though my questions were to Leanne.

1st You need to be clearer regarding the fake facebook accounts you are referring to.

Do you mean the numerous fake facebook accounts of Craigie? Have you reported all Craigie's fake facebook accounts?

2nd Leanne didn't need to come onto the forum as it was quite obvious to us all that Craigie was once again stalking me and up to no good.

3rd You are contradicting yourself. You came here to defend Leanne because Craigie had used her name to attack me yet when he used her name to attack me before, she did nothing.

None of us are deluded Paul the Red, we aresick and tired of being attacked, stalked and harrassed by this man.

Surely Leanne as an avid advocate for miscarriages of justice would have wanted to stop his vile behaviour a long time ago, possibly when Craigie stole her group on facebook a couple of years ago.

As I've said, there was no need for Leanne to inform us that Craigie was once again trolling.

Paul the Red may I suggest if you have a problem with this man as well, you take it to the appropriate authorities.

May I also suggest Leanne does the same instead of asking others to do it for her. She says she has no evidence to support her claims, yet she has stated on here that Craigie made several fake facebook accounts in her name.

There's no need for you to be rude Paul the Red. None of us here are deluded we simply will not tolerate this mans attacks and lies any longer.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

peteats

« Reply #182 on: June 17, 2012, 12:29:54 AM »
I would really like to meet you K.C. Why do you insist on hiding behind fake profiles, mind you hid behind your victim also didnt you K.C. Remember Mr Rothwell ( rip ).

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #183 on: June 17, 2012, 12:32:48 AM »
I concur with the deluded option . If memeory serves me right 2000 plus people reported her . Reason ? Her usual appalling behaviour. The Yanks were really disgusted

Craigie will you please stop stalking me and spreading your venom. I HAVE reported you! This is being followed up and you are doing yourself no favours whatsoever. 
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #184 on: June 17, 2012, 12:40:29 AM »
Craigie I set up a facebook account in order to highlight my husbands plight.

You then took it upon yourself to tell lies in order to have it taken down.

My husband is a GROSS miscarriage of justice, yet you clearly would not understand what that means, given that you are guilty as charged!

You have infiltrated the moj movement and caused no end of carnage and destruction along the way.

Yet you have nothing to say for yourself and refuse to answer any questions about your case!

Tell you what; save it for the authorities!

peteats

« Reply #185 on: June 17, 2012, 12:45:22 AM »
Steph please don't let Kevin Craigie get to you, Remember he is like a trapped rat with nowhere to go. He has been exposed time and time again, he has been invited to comment time and time again, but refuses to do so, instead he pops up with fake profiles. This is the sort of person he is, remember he followed his victim like a stalker and now he has been exposed through his own documentation he doesn't like it. No one was meant to see that documentation until it had been edited. I have repeatedly asked him to answer to us, i have offered to meet this c.........e for a coffee but he has ignored the requests, why.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 01:04:49 AM by Admin »

Paul the Red

« Reply #186 on: June 17, 2012, 12:47:25 AM »
You all know how DELUDED Kevin is so why would any of you believe anything he says or posts ,he has made 5 or 6 fake profiles of one lady called Lea to poke fun (which it is not) or just be plain nasty .I have seen these profile he has made & they are disgusting,vile & down right nasty.Why do you give him the time to post such crap & how can any of you take anything he says or does to be fact ...disgusting

The thing is Leanne, what I can't understand is if you knew all these things about him, why did you continue to be in contact with him for so long and not doing anything about his attacks. Why didn't you report them to facebook, for example.

He attacked me sending out messages to over 2000 people with your name on and you didn't seem all that bothered...?

1st of all those fake profiles on Facebook were reported by more than 1 person ...
2nd Lea only came on this forum when her name was used by KC to attack you Steph
3rd If he attacked you by sending out 2000 messages using Lea's name how is that Lea's fault the only person to blame is KC not anybody else ,
Some people on here want to remember who the troublemaker is & that is KC now one else or are you all as DELUDED has him ......

1st You need to be clearer regarding the fake facebook accounts you are referring to.

Do you mean the numerous fake facebook accounts of Craigie? Have you reported all Craigie's fake facebook accounts?

2nd Leanne didn't need to come onto the forum as it was quite obvious to us all that Craigie was once again stalking me and up to no good.

3rd You are contradicting yourself. You came here to defend Leanne because Craigie had used her name to attack me yet when he used her name to attack me before, she did nothing.

None of us are deluded Paul the Red, we aresick and tired of being attacked, stalked and harrassed by this man.

Surely Leanne as an avid advocate for miscarriages of justice would have wanted to stop his vile behaviour a long time ago, possibly when Craigie stole her group on facebook a couple of years ago.

As I've said, there was no need for Leanne to inform us that Craigie was once again trolling.

Paul the Red may I suggest if you have a problem with this man as well, you take it to the appropriate authorities.

May I also suggest Leanne does the same instead of asking others to do it for her. She says she has no evidence to support her claims, yet she has stated on here that Craigie made several fake facebook accounts in her name.

There's no need for you to be rude Paul the Red. None of us here are deluded we simply will not tolerate this mans attacks and lies any longer.

The fake profiles he made in Lea's name & other peoples,she came on her to defend herself in case you & others thought it was her attacking you & not KC who was doing it,to take it to the appropriate authorities you need cold hard facts not just here say of which she has none,as for him taking over her group that was reported to Facebook & the group was shut down within 15 minutes ,I'm sorry Steph but you don't know all the facts that happened on Facebook but they were horrid .Sorry but my rudeness stems from people attacking a friend & I stick by my friends we only came on here to clear up the fact that those attacks on you were not made by Lea ,So maybe you should direct your attack at him & not people that were offering help to you .

peteats

« Reply #187 on: June 17, 2012, 12:49:24 AM »
Something Fishery going on here  8(0(* 8(0(* 8(0(* 8(0(* 8(0(* 8(0(* 8(0(*

Offline Admin

« Reply #188 on: June 17, 2012, 01:02:10 AM »
Looks like Kevin Craigie is playing his party trick tonight instead of answering the questions about his own case. 

"Hit and Run", the game he loves to play!   ?>)()<

Paul the Red

« Reply #189 on: June 17, 2012, 01:04:40 AM »
I don't have a problem with any of you & that includes you peter apart from you attacking my friend Lea....do you not all think that instead of attacking innocent people you should focus on the guilty which is KC

Offline Admin

« Reply #190 on: June 17, 2012, 01:06:32 AM »
I don't have a problem with any of you & that includes you peter apart from you attacking my friend Lea....do you not all think that instead of attacking innocent people you should focus on the guilty which is KC

We agree, it is obviously a ploy to get you at each others throats while he sits back and laughs.  Time out guys.   ?>)()<

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #191 on: June 17, 2012, 01:06:38 AM »

The fake profiles he made in Lea's name & other peoples,she came on her to defend herself in case you & others thought it was her attacking you & not KC who was doing it,to take it to the appropriate authorities you need cold hard facts not just here say of which she has none,as for him taking over her group that was reported to Facebook & the group was shut down within 15 minutes ,I'm sorry Steph but you don't know all the facts that happened on Facebook but they were horrid .Sorry but my rudeness stems from people attacking a friend & I stick by my friends we only came on here to clear up the fact that those attacks on you were not made by Lea ,So maybe you should direct your attack at him & not people that were offering help to you .

Leanne Woods has always known I sussed Craigie from day one; hence why he has done what he has. He will do anything to divert from the truth.

We have cold hard facts! I have cold hard facts! It is being dealt with!

I'm afraid Paul, you are using the same erroneous language, as many others have done, and still do, by suggesting I have attacked you. Please point out where I have done this?

I am fighting to get my INNOCENT husband out of prison and therefore do not have time to listen to hearsay, nor do I have the time to involve myself with your problems or Leanne's.

peteats

« Reply #192 on: June 17, 2012, 01:11:23 AM »
When did i attack Lea Ann ?????? News to me...........

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #193 on: June 17, 2012, 01:13:28 AM »

For me Paul, my focus remains the same. I couldn't careless that Craigie is guilty, never have done! What I care about is my INNOCENT husband and clearing his name.

No one is attacking your friend Lea! It isn't all about Lea! Craigie's used hundreds of other names, many of whom are known to him and no doubt people like you.

If Craigie has attacked Lea; she needs to contact the police! Alternatively ring his probation officer Vanda Nicholetti.

Paul the Red

« Reply #194 on: June 17, 2012, 01:14:20 AM »
I think you need to read what I put Steph I said you attacked Lea not me had you attacked me I would have ignored it as I don't care about your thoughts on me as I don't know you  & you don't know me,I know the you are fighting to clear your husbands name & I hope that you do as I know from what I have read that he is innocent,the only person to blame for all of this shit is KC now one else ,All I am saying is focus your attacks on him no on Innocent people like Lea .