Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 380922 times)

peteats

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #195 on: June 17, 2012, 01:15:37 AM »
When did i attack Lea Ann ?????? News to me...........

?????? Well

Paul the Red

« Reply #196 on: June 17, 2012, 01:20:37 AM »
When did i attack Lea Ann ?????? News to me...........

Not you attacking Lea Peter but people on her attacking her,like I said I have no beef with you ,all  I'm doing is  sticking up for a friend that is all .

peteats

« Reply #197 on: June 17, 2012, 01:22:18 AM »
I don't have a problem with any of you & that includes you peter apart from you attacking my friend Lea....do you not all think that instead of attacking innocent people you should focus on the guilty which is KC

This is what you put.  8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

Paul the Red

« Reply #198 on: June 17, 2012, 01:25:19 AM »
yes that was a error I will say sorry for ,I didn't mean it to sound like you had attacked Lea I meant other members on here .

peteats

« Reply #199 on: June 17, 2012, 01:27:52 AM »
Ok we all make mistakes, even K.C. who seems to make more than most  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* and that is not a dig at you, its a dig at K.C.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #200 on: June 17, 2012, 01:31:13 AM »
yes that was a error I will say sorry for ,I didn't mean it to sound like you had attacked Lea I meant other members on here .

Paul I don't believe Craigie is a member on here?

Lea should give her mobile phone, with the vile recordings of Craigie to the police. That is evidence! They will listen to her, rest assured.

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Paul the Red

« Reply #201 on: June 17, 2012, 01:31:42 AM »
That's fine ,I'm only sticking up for & backing my friend Lea nothing else

peteats

« Reply #202 on: June 17, 2012, 01:35:45 AM »
Well time for bed i think, Good Night K.C. rest assured you are not of the hook,  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

And good night all my Friends that does not include you K.C.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #203 on: June 17, 2012, 01:37:27 AM »
I think you need to read what I put Steph I said you attacked Lea not me had you attacked me I would have ignored it as I don't care about your thoughts on me as I don't know you  & you don't know me,I know the you are fighting to clear your husbands name & I hope that you do as I know from what I have read that he is innocent,the only person to blame for all of this shit is KC now one else ,All I am saying is focus your attacks on him no on Innocent people like Lea .

Please point out where I have attacked Lea? Don't be silly Paul and do as others have done, you strike me as being a little more sensible than that. All I have done is asked Lea questions in an open forum. I am not trying to trip her up. But she didn't need to have others stick up for her here. We all know what Craigie's about; he's done this to me for many years now.

The only difference being this time he won't be getting away with it. And this time I am a lot stronger and wiser than I was in the past.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Paul the Red

« Reply #204 on: June 17, 2012, 01:37:44 AM »
Well if KC is not on here what is the point of all this shit... None of you know me or have had dealings with me I am only here to support ,back & FIGHT for my friend that is all simple as ...

Paul the Red

« Reply #205 on: June 17, 2012, 01:43:53 AM »
Kevin Craigie is guilty of many things...bullying, stalking and his speciality is making fake profiles. I would like to point out there have been many made in my name and others. I have have Leeanne, LeaAnne Leeanne Northern Bird just to name a few. These were always discovered by him, when no one else had seen them. Friends requests were sent me, but I have no log to see just how many. I know for a fact that one disgusting fake account was made on another lady, same style, fat trannies were dubious dresses. This one went far further than the attacks on me though. Mocking murder and attacking an innocent girl.

Does this sound like a man suffering a MOJ? This fake profile is still on Facebook

Interesting past times you have Mr Craigie, try getting a new hobby and maybe some real friends

You cannot possibly have any proof that I have made fake profiles, because I have never had one! The voices in your head are confusing you. Dont listen to them mate, they are nearly as scary as YOU!!!!!

Ooops wrong post.....

The thing is Leanne, what I can't understand is if you knew all these things about him, why did you continue to be in contact with him for so long and not doing anything about his attacks. Why didn't you report them to facebook, for example.

He attacked me sending out messages to over 2000 people with your name on and you didn't seem all that bothered...?

Why are you only talking out now?

This post seems to me as a attack Steph  this is what I am defending Lea on as I have said you don't know me & I don't know you I maybe reading it wrong I don't know but I have no beef with you for that reasonbut I will support my friend Lea 100% & I know what KC has done & said about her & others including you .

Offline Admin

« Reply #206 on: June 17, 2012, 01:53:49 AM »

Paul I don't believe Craigie is a member on here?

Lea should give her mobile phone, with the vile recordings of Craigie to the police. That is evidence! They will listen to her, rest assured.

If Lea actually has voice recordings which are abusive or threatening we agree with Stephanie, there is but one course of action.   8((()*/

Offline Admin

« Reply #207 on: June 17, 2012, 01:57:06 AM »
Well if KC is not on here what is the point of all this shit... None of you know me or have had dealings with me I am only here to support ,back & FIGHT for my friend that is all simple as ...

He is no longer a member but he watches everything we say...he even posts occasionally.   ?>)()<

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #208 on: June 17, 2012, 01:57:29 AM »
Kevin Craigie is guilty of many things...bullying, stalking and his speciality is making fake profiles. I would like to point out there have been many made in my name and others. I have have Leeanne, LeaAnne Leeanne Northern Bird just to name a few. These were always discovered by him, when no one else had seen them. Friends requests were sent me, but I have no log to see just how many. I know for a fact that one disgusting fake account was made on another lady, same style, fat trannies were dubious dresses. This one went far further than the attacks on me though. Mocking murder and attacking an innocent girl.

Does this sound like a man suffering a MOJ? This fake profile is still on Facebook

Interesting past times you have Mr Craigie, try getting a new hobby and maybe some real friends

You cannot possibly have any proof that I have made fake profiles, because I have never had one! The voices in your head are confusing you. Dont listen to them mate, they are nearly as scary as YOU!!!!!

Ooops wrong post.....

The thing is Leanne, what I can't understand is if you knew all these things about him, why did you continue to be in contact with him for so long and not doing anything about his attacks. Why didn't you report them to facebook, for example.

He attacked me sending out messages to over 2000 people with your name on and you didn't seem all that bothered...?

Why are you only talking out now?

This post seems to me as a attack Steph  this is what I am defending Lea on as I have said you don't know me & I don't know you I maybe reading it wrong I don't know but I have no beef with you for that reasonbut I will support my friend Lea 100% & I know what KC has done & said about her & others including you .

What has Craigie said about Lea then?

Why won't Leanne go to the police?

Why doesn't Leanne answer the questions posed to her?

Paul the Red

« Reply #209 on: June 17, 2012, 02:08:58 AM »
Why you asking me when did my name become Lea ,I have said all along I am backing Lea ,as for what KC has said what hasn't he said,How do you know that Lea hasn't gone to the police,Lea hasn't answered because she went to bed about 2 hours as far as I know,but when did this turn in to anything to do with Lea the only person that this is about or should be about is KC,everyone else should be on the same side which is to prove that KC is a slime ball