Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 379184 times)

Offline John

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #360 on: June 18, 2012, 06:34:07 PM »
Craigies Angels are back, he must have got home from the day job!

He's playing with you as such people do.   8(0(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Troll patrol

« Reply #361 on: June 18, 2012, 07:38:03 PM »
Whats the name of the site he's opened? Does anyone know?

His new website being set up by Karen Torley.

http://kevincraigie.webs.com/

Troll KT will regret putting her name to that website  @)(++(*

realtruth

« Reply #362 on: June 18, 2012, 07:45:33 PM »
 @)(++(*
more crap from KC ...trying to be someone else...i think he has very severe identity crisis going on ....

31/5/2012 Kevin Craigie - maximus6955@hotmail.com
These "organisations" they accomplish absolutely nothing.
It is all "hot air". They say they will do this and they will do that and do the next thing and then do the next this, then that then this. We wait patiently. What do we get in return ? Nothing really. It is all just complete nonsensical really. What I do have some faith in is that when Kevin Craigie says he will do this and that and the next thing..he does it.Thats a good thing as he does what he actually says he will do really.  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

haha carry on kevin ...you plank

realtruth

« Reply #363 on: June 18, 2012, 07:47:42 PM »
and another...see he ran back then too

13/5/2011 4Real
I understand that the savage attacks Mr.C made, were on another forum,where he delighted in waging personal attacks on families and those suffering injustice.Reason of sanity,maybe just for that reason, omitted that Mr.C's despicable behaviour led to serious doubts about him.
Maybe Mr.Craigie's true character is yet unknown to his supporters!
It might well be true that Mr.C like many others has earned a law degree.It does not automatically follow that he will achieve results! 8((()*/ 8@??)( @)(++(* ?{)(** 8**8:/:
A dog is a dog,however it is very doubtful a poodle run against greyhounds would win any track races!
Mr.C,is there any chance you might supply further details of your JE case?

http://www.insidetime.org/articleview.asp?a=931&c=heaven_from_hell
full article

realtruth

« Reply #364 on: June 18, 2012, 08:20:43 PM »
KC manipulates every situation to his advantage.I do know that whilst part of Jengba,as their case worker  8)-))) he was funded by them,in as much as they provided him with a laptop, mobile phone,paid his phone bill and fares to attend meetings.By his admission he received sickness benefit too. Hmm! yet he cried to a vulnerable woman that his laptop needed repairing, she sent him money she could ill afford!! Not once, not twice whether or not she continued after being informed of his true nature is anyones guess! Jengba had just bought the laptop it was still under guarantee!! At a Jengba meeting he attended a woman offered him money to help her with the MOJ she supported.The money was displayed, unsure if it was handed over,might be that took place in privacy? Moral of this story is, put all we know about Craigie's past to one side,he continues to manipulate.He is the very SAME  despicable person that we have read about in his posted statements regarding the horrific murder of Mr Rothwell RIP.He was dangerous then and my opinion, he is dangerous now.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #365 on: June 18, 2012, 08:28:36 PM »
KC manipulates every situation to his advantage.I do know that whilst part of Jengba,as their case worker  8)-))) he was funded by them,in as much as they provided him with a laptop, mobile phone,paid his phone bill and fares to attend meetings.By his admission he received sickness benefit too. Hmm! yet he cried to a vulnerable woman that his laptop needed repairing, she sent him money she could ill afford!! Not once, not twice whether or not she continued after being informed of his true nature is anyones guess! Jengba had just bought the laptop it was still under guarantee!! At a Jengba meeting he attended a woman offered him money to help her with the MOJ she supported.The money was displayed, unsure if it was handed over,might be that took place in privacy? Moral of this story is, put all we know about Craigie's past to one side,he continues to manipulate.He is the very SAME  despicable person that we have read about in his posted statements regarding the horrific murder of Mr Rothwell RIP.He was dangerous then and my opinion, he is dangerous now.

Amen to that Realtruth! This man is DANGEROUS!!! and anyone knowingly aiding and abetting him; knowing what he is like, is as dangerous...!!!!! IMHO
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #366 on: June 18, 2012, 08:37:52 PM »
The situation continues to get worse. The man's a *u*t, I'm sorry. Robbing from someone like that to pay for fake repairs, it sounds to me that he was in JENGbA for his own ends with no intention of helping people-why did he leave? Was he sacked?

I don't know what else to say, the man's a total ****. I wish I could get the money back to whoever he took it off but there's no way I can afford it, was it someone he was supposed to be representing too?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #367 on: June 18, 2012, 08:42:44 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:20:51 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

realtruth

« Reply #368 on: June 18, 2012, 08:55:46 PM »
Joanne,your realisation of the despicable KC is only just beginning  8(8-)) Thank goodness that you had the intelligence to question and the conviction to discuss it.

Derby Dog

« Reply #369 on: June 18, 2012, 09:01:37 PM »
Joanne,your realisation of the despicable KC is only just beginning  8(8-)) Thank goodness that you had the intelligence to question and the conviction to discuss it.

Joanne this man is a criminal manipulator. He is implicated in one of the most serious crimes to human kind. He has infiltrated groups which fights to clear innocent people. He is not innocent of anything, never was never will be. He has then gone on to surround himself with vulnerable individuals, including family and friends of those wrongly convicted. He has committed fraud and all his crimes have so far gone without punishment.

realtruth

« Reply #370 on: June 18, 2012, 09:05:30 PM »
He was sacked from Jengba

Offline Joanne

« Reply #371 on: June 18, 2012, 09:11:09 PM »
I've known a while that 'little' things didn't add up and I never really got straight answers to things even when I tried trawling the net on his JENGbA work, his crime (which I didn't know the details of until I was told on here) and no one else sempt to know either.
I never though it would be this bad and so many other people would be affected. The list goes on of his victims and of things he's done.  8(8-))

realtruth

« Reply #372 on: June 18, 2012, 10:44:27 PM »
Danyl O'Connell
Anyone genuinely concerned about miscarriages of justice ought to have a look at my contemplated assertions, published on my page. Ex collegaues at the Equality and Human Rights Commission...Citizens Advice Bureau, will be contributing too. As promised, I shall never let any of you down.....Kevin Craigie
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike · · SubscribeUnsubscribe

Rosemarie Leclerc likes this.
o
o
Rosemarie Leclerc eek and i thought i was bad for staying up late!
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Danyl O'Connell Sometimes you need to play the fool, to fool, the fool

realtruth

« Reply #373 on: June 18, 2012, 10:48:21 PM »
Danyl O'Connell another name he has used.
Danyl O'Connell
Anyone genuinely concerned about miscarriages of justice ought to have a look at my contemplated assertions, published on my page. Ex collegaues at the Equality and Human Rights Commission...Citizens Advice Bureau, will be contributing too. As promised, I shall never let any of you down.....Kevin Craigie
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike · · SubscribeUnsubscribe

Rosemarie Leclerc likes this.
o
o
Rosemarie Leclerc eek and i thought i was bad for staying up late!
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Danyl O'Connell Sometimes you need to play the fool, to fool, the fool

peteats

« Reply #374 on: June 18, 2012, 11:30:02 PM »
Rosemarie Leclerc  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* Is He /She still about.