Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 380954 times)

Pizza delivery

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #600 on: June 21, 2012, 12:52:33 AM »
i see KC is posting on the Blue forum now ....under the name Freewilliegage...Mind he has taken note of what Karen Torley told him ....GO ON TO THE FORUM BUT DONT POST UP ABOUT YOUR CASE ....don't worry kevin, cos we wont stop getting you the exposure you wanted , carry on, cos attacking the Luke Mitchell case, don't make you innocent  8(0(* Mr Rothwell deserves the truth to be told ...RIP

Seems they are all doing that and even denying doing it  @)(++(*

AgentA

« Reply #601 on: June 21, 2012, 12:55:21 AM »

1999 KC was refused parole or transfer as he had only accepted limited responsibility. Were he & Fuller lovers?
[/quote]

Well up till a week ago KC said he was not gay , but they both frequented "gay bars" looking for their victims ..in the case of Fuller , KC says he didn't think he would have sex with another man (this he said about fuller )..he himself denies being gay or even having gay tendencies , so not sure whether they were or weren't .

Round Headed Man

« Reply #602 on: June 21, 2012, 12:56:17 AM »
Well i know He's a Freewillie, ive senn his add on the gay site. Ha Ha i bet he answers the e-mails on there  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

I'm going to try  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Worzel Gummidge

« Reply #603 on: June 21, 2012, 01:03:37 AM »

1999 KC was refused parole or transfer as he had only accepted limited responsibility. Were he & Fuller lovers?

Well up till a week ago KC said he was not gay , but they both frequented "gay bars" looking for their victims ..in the case of Fuller , KC says he didn't think he would have sex with another man (this he said about fuller )..he himself denies being gay or even having gay tendencies , so not sure whether they were or weren't .
[/quote]

Did these men (Fuller & Craigie) go out dressed up as women to hunt their victims down?

Round Headed Man

« Reply #604 on: June 21, 2012, 01:05:19 AM »

The Image of K.C. dressed as a woman  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Did these men (Fuller & Craigie) go out dressed up as women to hunt their victims down?
[/quote]

AgentA

« Reply #605 on: June 21, 2012, 01:06:26 AM »
As a rule I opt not to  get involved in forums. I have however read this  one and can see it is the lynch mob mentality. I see numerous references which are clearly homophobic and amounts to hate crime. I am gay, and I am glad to be gay. I object to such discriminatory and hateful comments/allegations. I  see certain people probably being charged and then autoreceiving the 5yrs minimum top up. Have been familiar with this case for over 15yrs. Kevin Craigie is not guilty. Kevin Craigie is also not guilty of any of your malicious lynch mob tactics either. This is 2012 not 1912.

Just to show you all ...here's the post from Kevin himself

Round Headed Man

« Reply #606 on: June 21, 2012, 01:18:14 AM »
"One evening after work, both men returned to the hostel and one of the evicted residents, a William Smith was outside. He would stand outside the door all day and basically beg for money or cigarettes.  Both men had been giving him cigarettes and money but they had discovered William Smith was buying cheap beer and  they decided enough was enough and refused him any money."

The point is?
You got anymore statements hid away Kevin  8)-))) 8)-))) 8)-))) 8)-))) 8)-))) 8)-))) 8)-)))

Well i am assuming were not referring to DI William Smith  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* But the Other Mr William Smith Who we have a rap sheet for, a statement where he was arrested at the Airport, But we seem to be missing a very important part, A witness statement concerning the incident above from any person.

Once we establish what was said and occur ed. We will know what the point. is  8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--)

AgentA

« Reply #607 on: June 21, 2012, 01:22:54 AM »

Administrator
Joined Jun 13 2012
Actions
Send a Message
Add as Friend
General Info
MALE
43 years old
Belsize Park
Site Memberships
Kevin Craigie

Recent Activity
Kevin Craigie posted 1 new photo to Amanda Allden 4 days ago
Kevin Craigie added a new album Amanda Allden 4 days ago
 Kevin Craigie posted a new topic Joint Enterprise leading cases 4 days ago
 Kevin Craigie posted a new topic Advice to those claiming to be not guilty and their families 4 days ago
 Kevin Craigie posted a new topic List of people who have been acquitted 4 days ago
 Kevin Craigie posted a new topic The case of Neil Smithyman 4 days ago
 Kevin Craigie posted a new topic The case of Phillipa Heart 4 days ago
Post a Comment

You must be a member to comment on this page. Sign In or Register
0 Comments

Get a free website at Webs.com

oh he must be really busy , too busy to update his site, i see Karen is giving it a wide birth now , and look ....NOT EVEN A TOPIC ABOUT THE MURDER OF MR ROTHWELL ...no remorse what so ever ..
i wonder if the cases he hosts are people who he is "helping" , did they approach him, or where these cases he refused to hand back to JENGBA?

peteats

« Reply #608 on: June 21, 2012, 01:26:59 AM »
 8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) Do we know if Kevin Craigie was Bald when he assisted in the Murder of Mr Rothwell.

Its just that it puzzles me why they would take Mr Rothwells Razors  8-)(--) 8-)(--) 8-)(--) Not the sort of thing a burgler would steal. @)(++(* @)(++(*

AgentA

« Reply #609 on: June 21, 2012, 01:36:30 AM »
so many questions , 
but Kevin cant /wont answer them...Kevin, The truth is out, you can stop playing now  8)--))
come out of the darkness , stop lurking in the shadows , that's all in your past Kevin.

did you lurk in the dark on the night that Mr Rothwell Died? ...you kept your distance then Kevin, to avoid detection ...didn't you ..but you weren't playing a game that night Kevin.you had planned along with fuller to find a Victim and bash and rob him, as you had done before .You left a Man to die from appalling Head Injuries ...without looking back ...bet your looking back now though . but your not sorry are you Kevin ?  You still believe you are innocent , played no part in the Murder ? You were there Kevin, YOU could have saved that mans life , and all for his Wallet , but you were working Kevin, Why did you need to Steal from this man , Why in the moment did you not call for help...Why Kevin.

so many questions  8(8-))

Offline Joanne

« Reply #610 on: June 21, 2012, 06:32:53 AM »
I write to people in prison, I also send the things in (like stationary, information about services on the outside if they get parole and so on). Kevin had my address back in March so why does he need to phone me about a card? I have not lied about anyone or anything and I don't need to apologise for anything.
Kevin Craigie had a dog in Derby, the tale I got was that the police ame and 'stole' it away from him and gave it back to it's owner. I asked him how? The only circumstances they can remove any animal is cruelty and if it is microchipped and the chip goes back to someone else and hasn't been changed.
Just before he moved he was suppsed to have taken 2 kittens but didn't incase 'I had to go in hospital again', so now he's claiming he works again, I can't see him leaving a dog in the house all day.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 08:47:47 AM by David »

realtruth

« Reply #611 on: June 21, 2012, 08:17:22 AM »
Hmmm now on KC statement he says Fuller talks French sometimes.Wonder  8-)(--)

realtruth

« Reply #612 on: June 21, 2012, 09:41:10 AM »
I write to people in prison, I also send the things in (like stationary, information about services on the outside if they get parole and so on). Kevin had my address back in March so why does he need to phone me about a card? I have not lied about anyone or anything and I don't need to apologise for anything.
Kevin Craigie had a dog in Derby, the tale I got was that the police ame and 'stole' it away from him and gave it back to it's owner. I asked him how? The only circumstances they can remove any animal is cruelty and if it is microchipped and the chip goes back to someone else and hasn't been changed.
Just before he moved he was suppsed to have taken 2 kittens but didn't incase 'I had to go in hospital again', so now he's claiming he works again, I can't see him leaving a dog in the house all day.
Several dogs returned to their rightful owners then.

Eifel tower

« Reply #613 on: June 21, 2012, 10:10:06 AM »

R U thinking wot Im thinking  8-)(--)

Pepe

« Reply #614 on: June 21, 2012, 10:11:43 AM »

R U thinking wot Im thinking  8-)(--)

Who owns a bed cover like that? Hmmm