Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 380969 times)

Offline sika

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #735 on: June 22, 2012, 09:30:17 AM »
It is my understanding that Mr Craigie gives up his spare time to work for the CAB. Helping those less fortunate than themselves, He also writes articles for the Prison paper. Are these the actions of a Murderer.

8@??)(  8@??)(  8@??)(   8@??)( NEXT  @)(++(*  8(0(*
I don't believe for one minute, that Craigie went out that night, with the intention of murdering someone.
However, he and his accomplice were always running that risk by battering their victims, in order to rob them.

If he is now helping other people, as you claim, then perhaps this is as a result of having a guilty conscience.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #736 on: June 22, 2012, 09:36:22 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:36:24 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline sika

« Reply #737 on: June 22, 2012, 09:54:24 AM »
I was responding to a comment about Kevin Craigie, not Simon Hall.  My feelings regarding the Craigie case are quite different to that of your husbands. 

I did not intend to goad anyone.  I was offering my own honest opinion, as wrong as I maybe.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #738 on: June 22, 2012, 09:55:59 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:36:43 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #739 on: June 22, 2012, 10:03:06 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:36:59 PM by Nicholas »

Offline sika

« Reply #740 on: June 22, 2012, 10:05:13 AM »
Sorry, I'm a little confused!

Are you suggesting that I shouldn't discuss the Craigie case and should concentrate on more beneficial matters, or do you misunderstand my opinion of Cragie?

I believe that he is guilty as charged and as I have pointed out previously, I am blissfully ignorant of his actions since conviction.

For the record, I believe that there is more than sufficient doubt, to secure your husband an appeal hearing.  My position on this hasn't changed since I posted it the other day on the relevant thread.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 10:09:32 AM by sika »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #741 on: June 22, 2012, 10:11:24 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:37:18 PM by Nicholas »

Middle Women

« Reply #742 on: June 22, 2012, 10:19:48 AM »
Sorry, I'm a little confused!

Are you suggesting that I shouldn't discuss the Craigie case and should concentrate on more beneficial matters, or do you misunderstand my opinion of Cragie?

I believe that he is guilty as charged and as I have pointed out previously, I am blissfully ignorant of his actions since conviction.

For the record, I believe that there is more than sufficient doubt, to secure your husband an appeal hearing.  My position on this hasn't changed since I posted it the other day on the relevant thread.

My emotions run high; because of the fact my husband is in prison and I've witnessed first hand the INjustice that is our criminal justice system.

My husband remains in prison and the real killers are at large. They have shown no remorse - they have not been punished for their vile crimes!!

Again; my emotions run high because of my circumstances and the fact that today, Simon should be enjoying breakfast at home with me, not rotting in jail.

People like Craigie are no more than s..m - I am entitled to say this am I not?!

By all means post till your hearts content about Craigie and his case but in my opinion, there is no case to answer - GUILY AS CHARGED!

RIP Mr Rothwell

Middle Women

« Reply #743 on: June 22, 2012, 10:28:41 AM »
Come out Sika from behind your veil.

We can all play the game but to be ignorant is bliss clearly...  8(0(*

Mrs H....x

only me

« Reply #744 on: June 22, 2012, 10:33:33 AM »
I thought Sika was asking completely reasonable questions!

I don't understand what's going on...he was supportive of Simon's case, Stephanie.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #745 on: June 22, 2012, 10:47:40 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:37:30 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #746 on: June 22, 2012, 10:52:16 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:37:40 PM by Nicholas »

only me

« Reply #747 on: June 22, 2012, 10:56:21 AM »
Everyone is entitled to think whatever they want, but you have to understand that many people (myself included) are new to these cases.  I'd like to learn more about all of them, but when I see folk take an interest on a forum and ask questions, only to be told that they are ignorant and sitting on the fence I find it really off-putting.

I completely understand your frustration Stephanie - I won't even pretend I can imagine what you're going through, but responding to people asking honest questions like that won't encourage them to stick around. 

To be honest, I've given up myself. 

MiddleMan

« Reply #748 on: June 22, 2012, 10:59:00 AM »
Let me just say i do not know this Man. But it seems he is not allowed his say. So you are now saying he has put your names to official documentation. I would have thought that if someone said " I am going to make you treasurer" then it is common sense your name will be associated. You are not given this man a chance.

All MOJ people have been found guilty in a Court of Law, just like Mr Craigie. Let him have his say, listen to what he has to say before making judgements. I am so glad we have abolished Hanging. there would be a lot of people with long necks if members of this forum were Jury Members  8(8-)) 8(8-))

peteats

« Reply #749 on: June 22, 2012, 11:03:04 AM »
Read the Papers in the case Middle Man, K.C. Is guilty as sin, and had we had hanging in this country it would mean one less misfit for us to deal with. END OFF. ?>)()< ?>)()< ?>)()< ?>)()<