Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 379188 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #1020 on: June 24, 2012, 05:25:42 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:38:53 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1021 on: June 24, 2012, 05:51:11 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:39:19 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1022 on: June 24, 2012, 06:39:54 AM »
I think all the information I know about Justice on appeal I have given in posts previous but if Admin or John need anything else or a statement to give to the powers that be, obviously I'll give you whatever you need.
I also (on friday) mailed his more recent employers, I didn't want to make it public knowledge, only because it will give him time to concoct a story to tell them next week.
Tomorrow I intend to amke sure ever CAD in London gets an e-mail, so I know I have the right office and I am going to mail CAB Derby too as he took them to  tribunal, this and his criminal records, he should not be working with people-any people, vulnerable or not. I think people with HIV/AIDS related illness have really gone through enough without having him to deal with, so Kevin if you're reading this and you though I was a **** stirrer, I will be sunshine, I will be.
I tried to send John private messages between KC and myself to see if they yealded anything of use but I don't know if John got them. I didn't really want to send them because I am very aware I said things about people (none of them on here) that I regret.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1023 on: June 24, 2012, 06:49:21 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:39:40 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1024 on: June 24, 2012, 06:57:03 AM »
I think you might have tried to contact me Steph, I was in the shower, sorry.
I want to fetch the cat litter liners (Newspapers) before everyone else gets up!  @)(++(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1025 on: June 24, 2012, 07:02:50 AM »
I'm ok thanks. He made me think I was losing the plot and now I know I'm not and he's ripped peoples families off who are in prison, I'm on a mission to cause him maximum damage, he'll rue the day he ever came across me. I did warn him, if I'm your friend, I'm your friend and I'll do anything for you, make me an enemy and you'll know about it. Usually if someone hacks me off, I'll walk away but when you rob, lie and all he's done, then no I ain't walking away.
I really do hope that everyone else will see this through to the end, me thinks with all the man hours each individual has put it, we all want the same result here. I don't have enough info or knowledge with the powers that be to do this on my own, so please do carry on. Every day I am grateful to every one of you for what you're doing and your support, I want you all to know it. 8((()*/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1026 on: June 24, 2012, 07:06:15 AM »
And here we have the FACT & MYTH forum... any guesses peeps???

http://glasgowinnocence.myfreeforum.org/ftopic95-0.php

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1027 on: June 24, 2012, 07:08:43 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:40:01 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1028 on: June 24, 2012, 07:11:36 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:40:30 PM by Nicholas »

Offline sika

« Reply #1029 on: June 24, 2012, 07:54:59 AM »
Admin...let me know how I prove to you I'm genuine.  Nothing to hide here - I'm basically nobody, but if it puts some minds at rest I don't mind.
Ditto

Offline sika

« Reply #1030 on: June 24, 2012, 08:43:40 AM »
Steph,

I have logged on this morning and read through this thread, I am now more confused than ever!  It seems quite obvious that Craigie is an unpleasant and deceptive man, but how, specifically has he interfered with your case?
initially, was he involved in helping Simon's fight? What is his motivation for attacking you?  Sorry that I am ignorant about all this, but as much as I've tried to catch up by reading previous posts and threads, I can still not make head nor tail of it. 

My gut feeling is that you have been greatly wronged, I conclude this having read your very passionate posts.

This is only my 2nd foray into internet forums, the 1st being the Bamber one.  It upset me that people on there didn't believe that I was who I said I was, and thought that I was a fraud.  I believed that I had always been polite and did nothing to deserve this treatment. 
Considering this, I really don't know how you have the strength to carry on with these forums.  There are too many mischief makers on line, who revel in upsetting you.  You are wide open to attack and I find it painful to witness your obvious distress. 
I would never have the damn cheek to advise you what to do, but I know that if I had to take all the shit that you do, I'd have to stop reading them.

I am following Simon's case with great interest and wish you both good luck.

AgentA

« Reply #1031 on: June 24, 2012, 08:47:09 AM »
Morning All ?{)(**...its a miserable day here  8(8-))...but its looking good at last,

After years of threats/abuse/lies/attacks, Kevin Craigie will be held accountable for his disgusting behaviour towards a FEW  of his Victims , All the Forum has done is scratched the surface , although its a deep scratch, there are in doubt many more that have not come forward for fear of what Kevin will do next ..Don't be afraid of him any longer, Speak now , you are safe ...This man has conned many people out of their money, and self worth, but this is where it stops ...When he came onto this forum to "highlight" his MOJ , my stomach churned, i among others mailed Admin with warnings about him, begging not to be taken in by him...Well... well done everyone because by standing your ground and pulling together, Kevin Craigie has been shown in his true colours. His reign of terror has over the years crippled so many fighting true MOJ ..My heart goes out to each and every one of you ..What Kevin Had not banked on was being asked again and again the same questions , the ones he could not and would not answer , well he done his usual trick, turned, ran , then came back morphed into many uses to attack, But he failed to infiltrate the stronger members on this forum....Again Well done everyone, Thank You all for finding the strength to stand up and be proud of who you are and show that he can not hurt you anymore, or disrupt your lives further .Knowing you are not just a victim but one in a very long list, and standing back and realising he picks his victims for their good nature, caring hearts and vulnerability, Don't ever change who you are , you are all the best x

Sadly this man has moved to pastures greener ( well Blue pastures )  @)(++(* and without a doubt will carry on him attacks there in his many many guises ...As was seen yesterday over there when he was posting as D-FENS ...Good luck blue forum, you will need it , unless you take note of this...Everytime this man posts using his many fake names that you "out him", leave this vile excuse of a man nowhere to hide , nowhere to run...he does of course use proxy sites to hide his TRUE INDENTITY, but then he was taught well by his new internet troll friend Karen Torley..

On that note i must just say this ...RIP Mr Rothwell , and if you are looking down , then know that we are all thinking about you....and To all True Moj Cases, My thoughts go with you and your families and hope that soon you can be in the arms of your loved ones

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1032 on: June 24, 2012, 10:18:52 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:40:55 PM by Nicholas »

Offline John

« Reply #1033 on: June 24, 2012, 03:14:06 PM »
I think all the information I know about Justice on appeal I have given in posts previous but if Admin or John need anything else or a statement to give to the powers that be, obviously I'll give you whatever you need.
I also (on friday) mailed his more recent employers, I didn't want to make it public knowledge, only because it will give him time to concoct a story to tell them next week.
Tomorrow I intend to make sure ever CAD in London gets an e-mail, so I know I have the right office and I am going to mail CAB Derby too as he took them to  tribunal, this and his criminal records, he should not be working with people-any people, vulnerable or not. I think people with HIV/AIDS related illness have really gone through enough without having him to deal with, so Kevin if you're reading this and you though I was a **** stirrer, I will be sunshine, I will be.
I tried to send John private messages between KC and myself to see if they yielded anything of use but I don't know if John got them. I didn't really want to send them because I am very aware I said things about people (none of them on here) that I regret.

Hi Joanne.  Its no secret where he works.  He is in the Troutbeck CAB office which is run by Camden Citizens Advice Bureaux Service.  The main office is at Holborn CAB, 32 Theobalds Road, London.

I agree with you that this man should not be dealing with the public and should certainly not be associating with vulnerable people.  I will be making my own representations in due course to the appropriate authorities.

I don't seem to have received any pm's as such, maybe you can message me of the details.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #1034 on: June 24, 2012, 03:22:00 PM »
Steph,

I have logged on this morning and read through this thread, I am now more confused than ever!  It seems quite obvious that Craigie is an unpleasant and deceptive man, but how, specifically has he interfered with your case?
initially, was he involved in helping Simon's fight? What is his motivation for attacking you?  Sorry that I am ignorant about all this, but as much as I've tried to catch up by reading previous posts and threads, I can still not make head nor tail of it. 

My gut feeling is that you have been greatly wronged, I conclude this having read your very passionate posts.

This is only my 2nd foray into internet forums, the 1st being the Bamber one.  It upset me that people on there didn't believe that I was who I said I was, and thought that I was a fraud.  I believed that I had always been polite and did nothing to deserve this treatment. 
Considering this, I really don't know how you have the strength to carry on with these forums.  There are too many mischief makers on line, who revel in upsetting you.  You are wide open to attack and I find it painful to witness your obvious distress. 
I would never have the damn cheek to advise you what to do, but I know that if I had to take all the shit that you do, I'd have to stop reading them.

I am following Simon's case with great interest and wish you both good luck.

There is in fact only one mischief maker Sika and that has been proven to be Kevin Craigie.  There are others on the periphery but Craigie is the instigator.

Don't worry about Stephanie, she knows who her friends are, she also now knows who is real and who is not.

It has taken a while to run this sleaze ball down but run him down we all have.  Good work everyone!   8@??)(

If anyone needs his address please let me know.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.