Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 380945 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #1065 on: June 25, 2012, 09:13:01 AM »
.......sorry about that.This FEMALE has  to my knowledge ,not been identified, no one has spoken to her,met her,all correspondence either by PO Box or email.

Just who is SHE? Is SHE a HE and HER a HIM? A vile reptile?

I took the opportunity on Friday to speak to a colleague who knows about these things and he advises that those who have been cheated, defrauded, conned etc should be persuaded to speak out.  Only then can the scope of this fiasco be ascertained properly.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1066 on: June 25, 2012, 09:23:24 AM »
Righty ho.

realtruth

« Reply #1067 on: June 25, 2012, 09:26:15 AM »
thanks David..
Re :my earlier post it is quite complex,so later will do a synopsis so others get to understand.Grave concerns are that the vile reptile writes as a Scottish  female to a female inmate.This be found to be true,he has been assisted by other MOJ groups, using their PO Box and them passing on emails and phone messages, albeit unknowingly.Myself and a couple of  sensible others on this forum, had at the time raised our concerns with these orgs.Will the REAL ROSE MARIE LECLERC STEP FORWARD?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1068 on: June 25, 2012, 11:44:36 AM »
I've receeived an email today from Jengba; as follows

Please find attached the latest Newsletter from JENGbA and news about the fundraiser taking place TOMORROW, Tuesday 26th June in London (details on front page).

You can also read it online here:
  http://bit.ly/MB4XJ7

I've only scanned it and not had a chance to read it properly.

But I fear, some of these people are burying their heads in he sands?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1069 on: June 25, 2012, 11:49:46 AM »

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:44:10 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Elvis

« Reply #1070 on: June 25, 2012, 12:15:49 PM »
Keira isnt the goody two shoes she makes herself to be. If what you say is true jackie then she has more than abused her postion. Shes a self righteous silly old woman. Yes expose her i say. Sooner the better.

Well done jackie and mat.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #1071 on: June 25, 2012, 12:28:34 PM »
I look forward to reading all the posts too.
Everyone on this forum and the other forum will then realise I was banned so Mat couldn't tell me the vile stuff Keira had said about me in the weeks since he had been on the forum
They are shocking and Grahame knows all about it and has spoken to Keira about them but she is not prepared to apologise
Grahame is very annoyed about this and believes I have been very very badly treated.
I have just read on the other forum Neil saying that one of the reasons Grahame left was because I had started posting on this forum.  This is not true, Grahame does not like me posting here but understands why.
So far I have not received the superinjunction in the post telling me although I was banned on the other site I am not allowed to post on this one so I will continue to do so.

When everyone reads the messages Mat has from Keira it will be clear she has dragged the forum down to a new level and it appears she has Neils blessing

So much for a forum that's meant to be about truth and honesty, and I thought I had been some help in the campaign

Jackie, Grahame left becuase i was posing on there, it seems that way.

Mat says he was banned for life from the other forum last night, and doesnt know why.

Can someone point a post made on here about a Nazi war criminal? I have had a telling about it for not removing it, but i cant find where it is!

My mam is jewish, so yes the post should go, i deem that affensive.
A link to it would be nice .

Offline puglove

« Reply #1072 on: June 25, 2012, 12:29:25 PM »
I look forward to reading all the posts too.
Everyone on this forum and the other forum will then realise I was banned so Mat couldn't tell me the vile stuff Keira had said about me in the weeks since he had been on the forum
They are shocking and Grahame knows all about it and has spoken to Keira about them but she is not prepared to apologise
Grahame is very annoyed about this and believes I have been very very badly treated.
I have just read on the other forum Neil saying that one of the reasons Grahame left was because I had started posting on this forum.  This is not true, Grahame does not like me posting here but understands why.
So far I have not received the superinjunction in the post telling me although I was banned on the other site I am not allowed to post on this one so I will continue to do so.

When everyone reads the messages Mat has from Keira it will be clear she has dragged the forum down to a new level and it appears she has Neils blessing

So much for a forum that's meant to be about truth and honesty, and I thought I had been some help in the campaign

Chin up jackiepreece. I wouldn't mind betting that Jeremy is disgusted with the way you've been treated.     ?8)@)-)
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #1073 on: June 25, 2012, 12:29:29 PM »
*offensive*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1074 on: June 25, 2012, 12:34:19 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:46:06 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1075 on: June 25, 2012, 12:35:38 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:46:17 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1076 on: June 25, 2012, 12:37:26 PM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:46:29 PM by Nicholas »

realtruth

« Reply #1077 on: June 25, 2012, 12:57:07 PM »
In TOPIC........................I met KC @ a LAI meeting in London.This was a brief meeting with KC and Gloria M arriving late due to late train connections after travelling back from a meeting with Paul Cleland.
We  had spoke regularly on the phone prior to this.At this time KC was reported to be the case worker for Jengba.Indeed during our phone calls he would discuss with me cases he was reviewing
I was not impressed by LAI as all matters discussed were on an open forum in a public place.No confidentiallity whatsoever. It became apparent that LAI was more interested in their Jengba matters.I decided instantly that I would attend no more meetings.
I  did however join  the Jengba group as I did/do have concerns about the use of JE.
I noticed that Jengba supported cases regardless of merit.In particular that of a young woman  Samantha Joseph.The person responsible for highlighting the case was a R Leclerc .It concerned me that an organisation  trying to change a 300 yr old law would be seen to  support such a controversial JE murder case.
I discussed this with KC who told me Jengba committee wereall a bunch of raving loons and the probability was that R Leclerc was MI5 or at the least 1 or maybe 2 police  officers infiltrating the group to destroy it!
I pm’d R Leclerc who informed me that she had never met S Joseph yet was supporting her case?
ALARM BELLS.
I trawled the internet for any details of both KC and RL nothing turned up ,except for CAB report  and for both of them ,deviant sex sites,one more so than the other!
I kept this knowledge away from KC  whilst listening to his  wild  rambling conversations of MI5,degrading tales of Gloria M,Darren B etc.This was my attempt to gain inside knowledge from him to find out just who the hell he was and more so what he was all about!
KC asked me to attend an LAI meeting ,do him a favour as he wanted me to make contact with SJ’s mother and report back to him.KC was excited to know that I would attend and report back to him.
I made contact with the mother of SJ at the onset of the meeting.A very warm woman,weakened and  saddened that her talented only daughter had involved herself in events that led her to be the recipient of a life sentence.
Equally surprised that she had been summoned to an LAI meeting. was clear that she had no knowledge of any MOJ groups and had definitely not initiated any  of the events.
Immediately  GM passed her a letter from BBC4 ,an invitation for her daughter to be interviewed   in prison and give her an opportunity to tell her side of the story ALARM BELLS
Contact with BBC4 was made by R Leclerc and all responses used either through Jengba PO Box or GM’S email.
You might recall that BBC4 have gone on to do a prog re:SJ without having interviewed her!
I travelled home that night with this mother who further informed me that she had no idea who R Leclerc was ,other than she was writing to her daughter in HMP and using a P O Box for return mail.
She had no idea why an appointment had been made for her to go to JOA where she was met by 2 suited men.
She had no idea her daughters artwork/correspondence was being posted on jengba forum. Posed the Q to me isn’t that against the data protection act.
I passed this info over to the vile reptile and asked him if he was this R Leclerc.
He assured me he wasn’t (?) Immediately all artwork etc. Re SJ were deleted from Jengba site .......ohh and R Leclerc gave up her job removing herself to work in a war torn French speaking territory to work as a special nurse.
Make of it what you will............at this point KC attacked me on an open forum.
I met KC @ a LAI meeting in London.This was a brief meeting with KC and Gloria M arriving late due to late train connections after travelling back from a meeting with Pail Cleland.
We  had spoke regularly on the phone prior to this.At this time KC was reported to be the case worker for Jengba.Indeed during our phone calls he would discuss with me cases he was reviewing
I was not impressed by LAI as all matters discussed were on an open forum in a public place.No confidentiallity whatsoever. It became apparent that LAI was more interested in their Jengba matters.I decided instantly that I would attend no more meetings.
I  did however join  the Jengba group as I did/do have concerns about the use of JE.
I noticed that Jengba supported cases regardless of merit.In particular that of a young woman  Samantha Joseph.The person responsible for highlighting the case was a R Leclerc .It concerned me that an organisation  trying to change a 300 yr old law would be seen to  support such a controversial JE murder case.
I discussed this with KC who told me Jengba committee wereall a bunch of raving loons and the probability was that R Leclerc was MI5 or at the least 1 or maybe 2 police  officers infiltrating the group to destroy it!
I pm’d R Leclerc who informed me that she had never met S Joseph yet was supporting her case?
ALARM BELLS.
I trawled the internet for any details of both KC and RL nothing turned up ,except for CAB report  and for both of them ,deviant sex sites,one more so than the other!
I kept this knowledge away from KC  whilst listening to his  wild  rambling conversations of MI5,degrading tales of Gloria M,Darren B etc.This was my attempt to gain inside knowledge from him to find out just who the hell he was and more so what he was all about!
KC asked me to attend an LAI meeting ,do him a favour as he wanted me to make contact with SJ’s mother and report back to him.KC was excited to know that I would attend and report back to him.
I made contact with the mother of SJ at the onset of the meeting.A very warm woman,weakened and  saddened that her talented only daughter had involved herself in events that led her to be the recipient of a life sentence.
Equally surprised that she had been summoned to an LAI meeting. was clear that she had no knowledge of any MOJ groups and had definitely not initiated any  of the events.
Immediately  GM passed her a letter from BBC4 ,an invitation for her daughter to be interviewed   in prison and give her an opportunity to tell her side of the story ALARM BELLS
Contact with BBC4 was made by R Leclerc and all responses used either through Jengba PO Box or GM’S email.
You might recall that BBC4 have gone on to do a prog re:SJ without having interviewed her!
I travelled home that night with this mother who further informed me that she had no idea who R Leclerc was ,other than she was writing to her daughter in HMP and using a P O Box for return mail.
She had no idea why an appointment had been made for her to go to JOA where she was met by 2 suited men.
She had no idea her daughters artwork/correspondence was being posted on jengba forum. Posed the Q to me isn’t that against the data protection act.
I passed this info over to the vile reptile and asked him if he was this R Leclerc.
He assured me he wasn’t (?) Immediately all artwork etc. Re SJ were deleted from Jengba site .......ohh and R Leclerc gave up her job removing herself to work in a war torn French speaking territory to work as a special nurse.
Make of it what you will............at this point KC attacked me on an open forum.

realtruth

« Reply #1078 on: June 25, 2012, 01:05:03 PM »
seems it posted twice numscal me  @)(++(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #1079 on: June 25, 2012, 01:52:58 PM »
Do you think KC is monitoring things on here? I think he probably is like.