Author Topic: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?  (Read 379068 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: What is Kevin Craigie guilty of?
« Reply #1170 on: June 26, 2012, 01:09:56 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 05:00:17 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline John

« Reply #1171 on: June 26, 2012, 01:18:54 AM »
Question for Joanne though she isn't probably around at the moment.

Did you ever receive the money Kevin said he would send you Joanne?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1172 on: June 26, 2012, 01:22:16 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 05:00:33 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Ray

« Reply #1173 on: June 26, 2012, 01:22:56 AM »
Daria Magor-Edwards isn't she friends on FB with some people on here, who are not using there real names??? Maybe wrong maybe right. Only those that are friends with her on FB can say  8)-)))

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1174 on: June 26, 2012, 01:25:07 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 05:00:50 PM by Nicholas »

Ray

« Reply #1175 on: June 26, 2012, 01:25:47 AM »
I'm Ray Mitchell ??? Would you like to know anything else ask away Stephanie, i have been on this site b4 actually defending your good self when you 1st exposed KC and others were not in support.. 8()-000(

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1176 on: June 26, 2012, 01:26:10 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 05:01:01 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1177 on: June 26, 2012, 01:31:23 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 05:01:10 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1178 on: June 26, 2012, 01:37:28 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 05:01:21 PM by Nicholas »

Offline John

« Reply #1179 on: June 26, 2012, 01:37:44 AM »
Your too paranoid Stephanie not everyone that comes on this site is KC, can you help me out here John and remind this lady that i have been on this site previously. Why the need to be so presumptuous??? I have not used a fake name or called myself something else i am who i am. It's obvious KC has scar you and i understand your betrayal and contempt for him, but i assure you i am not KC, and you only have my word for that.  8(0(*

Yes, Ray has supported your call to have KC dealt with some weeks back.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1180 on: June 26, 2012, 01:39:51 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 05:01:30 PM by Nicholas »

Ray

« Reply #1181 on: June 26, 2012, 01:41:29 AM »
Your right Stephanie it was when you were band, as at first i just read the comments, but when they barred u from the  site it is than i asked John why he was so quick to bar u when all you were saying is the truth, i agree with all what you had to say about him and u were correct in ur findings of him, and i watched in amazement how others did not believe you or take what u said as fact, that's all i'm saying and i'm sorry i bore you with my writing but i don't have a Degree just a state school education unlike my misses, so excuse me if u don't understand my grammer or humour.  8-)(--)

Offline John

« Reply #1182 on: June 26, 2012, 01:45:59 AM »
Your too paranoid Stephanie not everyone that comes on this site is KC, can you help me out here John and remind this lady that i have been on this site previously. Why the need to be so presumptuous??? I have not used a fake name or called myself something else i am who i am. It's obvious KC has scar you and i understand your betrayal and contempt for him, but i assure you i am not KC, and you only have my word for that.  8(0(*

Yes, Ray has supported your call to have KC dealt with some weeks back.

Nope Ray has only posted tonight John - you may need to double check with Admin.....

Come on then Ray - get your willy our for the girls....  @)(++(*  8(0(*  8@??)(  8((()*/

Ray posted as a guest before his membership was approved.  What he states above is valid.   8((()*/

Ray

« Reply #1183 on: June 26, 2012, 01:48:29 AM »
 8@??)( Stephanie why do u feel need to be so crass to me, John has confirmed that i have been on here b4, unlike you i have a job and like i said i'm on nights and it's quiet hence why i'm on here, however after that remark regarding my W****, i doubt i will be back, and u wonder why KC came gunning for you i didnt come on here to be insulted, i made a comment that you & others spend too much time debating the likes of KC giving him more & more power over you, sharing info that will arm him. As you know he is not a stupid man far from it, he seems to have learned while in prison to master the art of fraud. However i will attempt to stay away from this site if this is what it's all about, i'll go back to playing solitare, sorry John but how can one prove who one is???

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1184 on: June 26, 2012, 01:54:16 AM »
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 05:02:01 PM by Nicholas »