Author Topic: Kevin Craigie is trying to have a book published.  (Read 28297 times)

Offline Joanne

Re: Kevin Craigie is trying to have a book published.
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2012, 11:09:20 AM »
Whats his pen name? Kevin, Margot or Chelsea or will it be something else?  8-)(--)

Offline John

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2012, 12:49:09 PM »
Whats his pen name? Kevin, Margot or Chelsea or will it be something else?  8-)(--)

Definitely Kevin Craigie is posting as Margot on the Jeremy Bamber forum.   He thinks he is untouchable sitting there in Primrose Gardens posting smut and filth about me and others but I may just pay him a visit.  Then again I always wanted to visit the nearby CAB centre which may just be the ticket.  Plenty of witnesses there!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2012, 01:32:16 PM »
He needs to stop spouting his rubbish and shut up. Pity they don't cut fingers off in cases like him.

Offline John

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2012, 01:44:52 PM »
He needs to stop spouting his rubbish and shut up. Pity they don't cut fingers off in cases like him.

They do say, "Give him enough rope..."
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

realtruth

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2012, 06:00:59 PM »

Definitely Kevin Craigie is posting as Margot on the Jeremy Bamber forum.   He thinks he is untouchable sitting there in Primrose Gardens posting smut and filth about me and others but I may just pay him a visit.  Then again I always wanted to visit the nearby CAB centre which may just be the ticket.  Plenty of witnesses there!
Gives you an insight into his mindset;sat there enacting the persona created specifically to hurt others.There is no transparency,humility only a sinister need to hurt others in anonymity!Yet,entrusted by CAB to assist vulnerable people SICK

jackiepreece

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2012, 06:05:06 PM »
Has anyone got the date when Jeremy used his wet suit on a trip to the coast after the murders?

Offline Joanne

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2012, 07:31:15 PM »
I just fear how many other people like KC work with vulnerable people and animals.
If (and only if) he did work at the CAB, I can't imagine having to deal with having HIV or AIDS and then being told that the very person who was supposed to help you was a murderer with no remorse, it's not like he was on a telephone help line, this was face to face advice.

Offline John

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2012, 08:19:58 PM »

Gives you an insight into his mindset;sat there enacting the persona created specifically to hurt others.There is no transparency,humility only a sinister need to hurt others in anonymity!  Yet,entrusted by CAB to assist vulnerable people SICK

If he was genuine he would be going out of his way to express remorse for what he and his co accused did but I am yet to hear a single cheep out of him on that count. What drives people like Kevin Craigie to do the things they do?  On one hand they want sympathy but on the other they just want to cause harm?

I think I will be making a few calls tomorrow.

Offline John

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2012, 08:38:25 PM »
I just fear how many other people like KC work with vulnerable people and animals.
If (and only if) he did work at the CAB, I can't imagine having to deal with having HIV or AIDS and then being told that the very person who was supposed to help you was a murderer with no remorse, it's not like he was on a telephone help line, this was face to face advice.

I find it unbelievable that the Citizens Advice Bureau would even engage someone with a confirmed murder conviction.  Just what the hell do they think they are playing at?  You can be dam sure that those poor people who are being counselled haven't a bloody clue that the bald coot sitting opposite them is a murderer.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2012, 12:06:19 PM »
I think people generally don't want to listen. I tried warning people yesterday-another waste of time that I won't get back  @)(++(* It's like nobody wants to stop him until after something has happened, a murder did and he's still carrying on causing chaos  8()(((@#

Offline Joanne

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2012, 09:11:52 PM »
Me wonders what name he's going to publish it under?
Margot's home backing, Chelsea's guide to finding your identity or a set of biographies?

Umbra

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2012, 07:55:20 PM »
I knew Kevin back in 2002 when he was in HMP Sudbury. Having read some of the posts on here, it seems his life really hasn't moved on that much. I would be curious to know the contents of any book that he publishes.

Gary

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2012, 08:54:02 PM »
What was your impression Umbra having known him ? Would be interesting to read

Umbra

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2012, 10:43:34 AM »
The impression I had of him was of somebody who genuinely believed himself to be a victim of injustice. He also greatly distrusted the authorities and seem to believe that they had conspired against him.
I knew little about his case at the time and what I've read about it on here has lead me to the conclusion that this is not a case of injustice. I say that on the basis that he did nothing to help the victim.

Offline John

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2012, 07:00:01 PM »
The impression I had of him was of somebody who genuinely believed himself to be a victim of injustice. He also greatly distrusted the authorities and seem to believe that they had conspired against him.
I knew little about his case at the time and what I've read about it on here has lead me to the conclusion that this is not a case of injustice. I say that on the basis that he did nothing to help the victim.

Kevin doesn't hang around long enough to tell anyone what happened that evening and he certainly does his case no favours by his actions.  If someone was genuinely innocent of murder and was remorseful in relation to other minor offences they would be prepared to discuss their case at length but not Kevin.

We are thus left with no option but to consider him guilty as charged.