Author Topic: Mike Tesko claims that Jeremy Bamber has a daughter.  (Read 6669 times)

Offline puglove

Mike Tesko claims that Jeremy Bamber has a daughter.
« on: October 24, 2015, 12:49:34 AM »
WTF indeed!! Thank goodness that Bamber has a daughter (Sproutina?) to wait for him when he's released.    8(*(

Mike, bless your heart, you've excelled yourself with looniness this time. One big fat lie in a miriad of bullshit. I think, this time, one lie too many.

C minus....see me.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 03:48:26 AM by Admin »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

Re: Mike Tesko claims that Jeremy Bamber has a daughter.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 06:38:58 AM »
Sadly, I have to report that Jem's little sprog, (fathered at 16 y.o.a.) was stillborn... Sproutina, R.I.P. (Return If Possible)...

http://news.haltonhills.halinet.on.ca/174735/data
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2015, 02:05:24 PM »
Sadly, I have to report that Jem's little sprog, (fathered at 16 y.o.a.) was stillborn... Sproutina, R.I.P. (Return If Possible)...

http://news.haltonhills.halinet.on.ca/174735/data

Gee whizz..   For a moment there I thought he and Brett had done an Elton.   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 12:14:40 AM »
Quote from: Myster link=topic 8)><(

[url=http://news.haltonhills.halinet.on.ca/174735/data
http://news.haltonhills.halinet.on.ca/174735/data[/url]

Oh no!! Dead, and never called me mother.    8)><(

I've got to say, if one of my grandkids told porkies like Mike does, they'd be straight to bed with no supper and an arse like a baboon.

But, I do love when he's challenged, his Wildean response is "f*ck off, you stupid tw..."

SO classy.

*&*%£

Offline mercury

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2015, 12:42:58 AM »
WTF indeed!! Thank goodness that Bamber has a daughter (Sproutina?) to wait for him when he's released.    8(*(

Mike, bless your heart, you've excelled yourself with looniness this time. One big fat lie in a miriad of bullshit. I think, this time, one lie too many.

C minus....see me.

Whens he going to be  released? Isn't he a whole life prisoner?

Offline puglove

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 12:52:32 AM »
I do understand why Mike has invented someone who couldn't possibly exist. He needs to keep a moribund forum ticking over, because it's a vanity project.

But....with every lie he invents, and every abusive comment he makes, he alienates the tiny group of misfits who hope beyond hope that Bamber might be innocent.

Sad times, Mike Tesko. You need to stop riding on the back of someone who killed 2 small boys while they slept. And, if you ever have the courage to come over here and state your case, we'll listen.

You won't though. 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 03:41:11 AM by Admin »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 04:38:06 PM »
He's a revolting little man.  I wish NGB hadn't opened the curtains but I only have myself to blame for going there  8)><(

Yesterday he told Jan to fcuk off or shut up, I cant recall which now, for doubting him.  Jan is arguably the best pro innocent poster and always fair, sensible and decent.

Today he is claiming the police shot NB four times. 

Why does anyone stick around?  Surely one of them has enough initiative to copy the library/archives, set up a different shade of blue, and leave him to wallow in the mire of his making  &%+((£   

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

david1819

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2015, 06:59:06 PM »

C minus....see me.

He once wrote on a blog 2011 that the woman the police claimed to have seen downstairs in the kitchen was Brett Collins in a dress. What is wrong with the guy?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2015, 01:18:34 PM »
He once wrote on a blog 2011 that the woman the police claimed to have seen downstairs in the kitchen was Brett Collins in a dress. What is wrong with the guy?

Lots.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2015, 12:21:55 AM »
Lots.

Dear God, Mike....you sound like a ballbag, you act like a ballbag, Bamber thinks that you're a ballbag - isn't it time you called it a day? Why not give golf a go? If Ronnie Corbett can do it, surely there's hope for you? If not, panto season beckons. You'd make a cracking Grumpy.

Offline mercury

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2015, 12:38:20 AM »
If this is the same mike that posted on madeleine forums (on sky) he is a liar or deluded...he once categorically said smithman was russell obrien.russell obrien is 6 foor 4 i thnk the smith family might have noticed.....a giant

When questioned about it he went off posting about something else..

Offline puglove

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2015, 12:54:29 AM »
Dear God, Mike....you sound like a ballbag, you act like a ballbag, Bamber thinks that you're a ballbag - isn't it time you called it a day? Why not give golf a go? If Ronnie Corbett can do it, surely there's hope for you? If not, panto season beckons. You'd make a cracking Grumpy.

And....if there is a only a tiny element of your poor, tortured soul that thinks it's appropriate to speak to Sheila on Halloween, and she'll answer....

you are actually even more f..king crazy than even I thought you were.

You're a mad man, Mike. It's not funny and it's not big. You're a hubristic, short-arsed, loser. Come round my house one day, spring heeled jack, and try to take my stuff. I'll knock your f..king head off.